Daily Reminder: Subaru Advertises for Gays

How does it feel driving a bitch made car made for a butch?

Also, see: 'downfall of the WRX'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3KAwXRWqLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>xt
>still faster than a 350z

i totally understand a car being considered as a stereotypically lesbian owned object.

What i don't understand is how a poor goldenretriever ends up as such.
thats just fucking sad, leave the dog out of this man.

You know you're a bitch when your competition is Nissan & Hyundai.

>Golden Retriever used to be a family dog

Well since there aren't anymore evo's...

>Subaru owner gets BTFO
>Resorts to Mitsubishi as competitor

For the same money I can get an ATS, 3 Series or C Class.

Sam Hyde was right.

lel thats pretty far sought

ITT: austism general.

Spotted the Weight lifting with a beard who drives a shitty 2015 WRX (Impreza with a spoiler)

I don't understand why anybody would buy a subaru, the engines are impossible to work on, the drivetrain is prone to breaking and AWD just ruins any chance of you being able to have fun and drift the car, you can't do donuts, you can't drift, the fact is there's no need for AWD on the street, only place it's useful is on loose surfaces like snow or gravel, which most of the owners will never touch anyways.
It's the car for people who want to cuck themselves
>can't work on engine
>more driven wheels, more shit to break
>can't drift it, can't do hektic skids
Why not just own a FWD?

The 2004 WRX had 'car stereo' as an added option. Really shows how innovative Subaru is.

>impossible to work on
Bad memories of changing spark plugs, user?

>Furfag
This user was right.

Well thats just added weight where the vape mod could go brah.

>Drivetrain prone to breaking
If you're a 19 year old vapefaggot why learned how to drive from Fast and furious movies, yes
>WAAAH WHY DO YOU NEEEEED AWD
Lmaoing @ ur lyf
>Loose surfaces like snow or gravel
Like the entire northeast?
>Can't work on engine
Sorry that you're incompetent
>Can't drift it can't do hektik skids
It's not a drifting car. Ironic coming from somebody who's shining moment is nearly flying off a cliff.

Look Subarus are junk plain and simple. They also look weird. Unless you drink energy drinks and vape you probably agree with me.

They can't even put a luxury car on the market. I'd rather buy a boring ass Toyota or Honda, even a Volvo. At least Volvo has some aesthetic appeal.

The Subaru cult is very strange.

you know people can tell when your samefagging right?

Not sure what that means.

Subaru is still a goofy brand tho.

>newfags

>If you're a 19 year old vapefaggot why learned how to drive from Fast and furious movies, yes
More driven wheels, more problems, more driven wheels, more shit to break
It's common knowledge that subaru AWD systems break often.
>Lmaoing @ ur lyf
nice argument, try again
>Like the entire northeast?
Stop living in a shithole
>Sorry that you're incompetent
Literally a mechanic by trade
>It's not a drifting car. Ironic coming from somebody who's shining moment is nearly flying off a cliff.
I've only ever posted a video of me fucking up, nobody wants to see video where there's no fuck up

>can't drift it, can't do hektic skids
You of all motherfuckers should just keep your mouth shut

>Common (x)
AKA "REE I DON'T NEED TO BACK THINGS UP EVERYBODY AGREES WITH ME STOP IT STOP IT"
You should work for the Brady Campaign.

>Northeast
>Shithole
>Not having your entire state be a rally stage

Not him, but how retarded are you?
If you knew anything about Subaru's and who drives them, you wouldn't be saying stupid shit like that, people clutch dump them and destroy the transmission, nothing wrong with the AWD system itself.
>Mechanic by trade
working on honda civics in your back yard does not make you a mechanic you stupid furry fuck.
Also, your post earlier makes it abundantly clear you don't know how to drive an AWD car.
youtube.com/watch?v=s3KAwXRWqLg

Another thing, since anecdotal evidence appears to be good enough for you.
The only things I've ever had die in a Subaru were the headgaskets wearing out and the boots on the axel dying after getting rocks thrown through them. Every other part has been reliable.

*axle

? I drift my Volvo in the rain all the time, like I said the only video I have posted is where I make a mistake, nobody wants to see video of no fuck ups
>head gaskets as a wear item
Only a Subaru faggot could say something this retarded

Is that you, Vulva?

Subarus do eat headgaskets. It's a very well known issue that I knew about when I got the car. You could have mentioned it, but instead you went off about dumb shit that isn't a problem for anybody but swagfags who can't wrench

>actually admitting to the head gasket problem
Wow maybe there is hope for you dumb fucks, next you'll admit the drive train issues I hope

I only admit to real issues, sorry.

Golden retrievers are dumb as bricks