/fhg/ - For Honor general

2skullz

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>NEW PATCH INFORMATION
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580891-Upcoming-Gameplay-Improvements

>Hero guides[2/12]:
Conqueror: pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa (embed)
Kensei: pastebin.com/Mg9HRqjW (embed)
Multiple hero video guides: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

CAN'T BONQ THE CONQ

post funny webms

3rd for KANGZ

L B
B F

Is this game worth 40€? Will it be worth 40€?

Do you really think you can beat us? Silly boys :3

>Tfw cannot tech GBs worth shit
I'm so used to the fucking betas and teching as the shield appears, this shitty new way punishes reaction speed. When is the patch going to come out?

video games were a mistake

>tfw first 1v1 ever found an opponent that was actually evenly matched with me so much we even managed to tie in a duel
Thanks for the games, random dude.

How do I become a not shit Warlord? I'm starting to run into actual good players in 1v1 that don't fall for the auto pilot stuff. And I know it's because I'm bad, not trying to blame anyone else, but I just got trounced by this Orochi. I just want to get better.

Such a poor sport!

>forced to play Warlord because he is the meta heavy

ugh

i want valkyrie to headbutt my dick!

congrats, duderino

If you can parry the unfeitable part of Orochi he cant kill you.

But it aint easy to get those kind of reactions.

Every character looks stupid running down stairs.

Is that really what a rep 5 nob looks like? Im dropping the bitch

What the FUCK is wrong with people parrying even the quickest lights like Ken's and Warden's. Can the fightan players fucking LEAVE this game, it's impossible to do anything lime that.

Post uniques.

This is the axe and spear tip

Baah~

How to pushi Nobushi?

Are you using full block?

>people think warden isnt bullshit

Nice. First game of the day and its 3 wardens who do the same boring shit over and over again.

Seriously how the fuck do i GIT GUD at this fucking game. Like I win some and lose some, but sometimes I just get my ass handed to me.

I can stand and block 4 different attacks in a row, but whenever I try to get in a counter hit someone they STILL get a hit in, even i fucking blocked it.

I feel like when I win, its mostly cause I "get in the zone" and the opponent just fucking panics.

What fundamentals do I need to learn?

i hope ranked will be a duel mode with gear stats on

>for honor kiddies call this game a fighting game
>complain when people who play actual fighting games stomp them
pottery

that full helm is nice, i wish other vikings got stuff like that

there's more variety in the weapon parts, most of the armor looks samey besides headpieces and different color trims

I just can't decide on an ornament for my Valk.
I don't really like the horns, so I got the horse head ornament, but it feels like something is missing.

when is the nerf for this feat coming?

Sometimes, players are starting to just GB out of them now.

What happened to this? We had our greatest moment and you all wasted it.

This is Stone

He's my husbando

Say something nice about him

What's the fastest way to rep3? Just doing daily orders and then dominion vs AI?

I just want to be able to spend this steel on something and buying gear before rep 3 is dumb apparently.

Does champion status actually make a significant speed difference? Is it worth the steel?

Whose got that webm of LAW bonking himself to death after a kill?

i think warden is a bit unreasonable at the minute, but i play him honestly and don't really rely on it

i wouldn't mind the GB charge being removed and the zone being nerfed because i barely use either anyway

he's a good bro, you take care of him

>average_japanese_teeth.png

i know england gets a lot of shit for that but japan has some really fucked up teeth

>tfw triggered by a hypocritical asshole

These people do this on purpose just to push stranger's buttons right?

I'll take that as a no.

That's every character though. None of them have much.

one of us should really go home and change

walk towards them slowly, being careful to block or parry any slow ass attacks that come out that are attempting to keep you away
when close, smack 'em

MORE

You are not supposed to sit in it. Use it to block zones and light spam.

most people are just that stupid

Did I completely forget a level of the knight campaign? Or is stone a cutscenes only character? Because I played the knight campaign, skipping cutscenes, and I don't remember playing as or seeing any conqs.

Weird that with 6 levels you don't play as every hero of the faction for at least one. Knights you only play warden and LB

back to your swamp sushinigger

There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW (so all of you) that payed 60 dollars for a Ubisoft multiplayer game with p2p connection.

This game looks exactly like an Overeatch scenario where the game lacks depth and gets stale 50 hours in.

Yeah thats really the unfortunate part. I have almost 100 hours on this game and I just enjoy it less and less. People have just started to abuse annoying shit instead of being decent. I'm not very good anyways but the game is very quickly becoming boring.

There shouldn't be one, there's a giant red fucking circle you can see coming and get away from in time.
What needs to be nerfed are the fucking viking feats
>They lay down a bear trap
>Stand right on top of it and camp it waiting for you
>Even though you know there's a trap, you can't do anything about it
>The second you get trapped they'll firebomb you and you literally have no chance of getting away

I paid $26 for this and RE7 combined, am I still retarded?

Japs intentionally fuck their teeth because they thinks it's cute.
No joke.

you also play PK in the knight campaign
and he's in the final mission i believe just kinda helping out

>Nah it's not worth the headache I'm not LowTierGawd I'm not out to torment myself when I could be playing better characters

Lovin' ain't easy, and you have to suffer through a lot to get to it. But when you get to it... Ain't nothing like it.

I actually bought the standard edition on GmG for 20% off.

So 48$

$60 sucks, should've been $40, you're right.

Microtransactions suck, should've not been in, you're right.

P2P isn't great but most fighting-esque games use it.

And FH has lots of problems but it definitely doesn't lack depth.

And for the record, Overwatch doesn't get boring 50 hours in. More like 3 hours

You must've forgotten a level, he's your partner when you go to beat up rebellious Legion soldiers and is basically the only guy with you for the whole mission

He's also your partner in the second mission of the campaign but if you don't watch the cut-scene you might not notice him there since he stays in the back

this is Conqueror, say something nice to her!

>fighting a guy
>someone leaves
>game lags out
>you're now in a completely different spot and he's guard breaking you about to kill you
This happens way too much.

Where the hell did you get a deal like that?

nice ornament, dyke

>Bondage bear
lewd

you helmets look really dumb!

As long as it doesn't support Ubisoft i guess ur OK

>annoying shit
Get good desu. Theres little that's completely broken and you don't have any tools to deal with.

Help plz

Yeah, I get nervous in battle sometimes though and use it too much. Should I be using lights or heavies more? I feel like I almost never use lights because I try to force trades with heavy attacks

>$60 for 50 hours of entertainment

Thats pretty good though

Nobushi, Valkyrie, PK, Orochi, and the Berserker all need a quick rise button in case they fall down. They are literally wearing light armor and there should be no reason for them to stay down on the ground as if they were a Sugouki.

Don't be sad, Femconq

I think your ornament looks cute! CUTE!

What the fuck do i do vs guys that are higher geared than me?

At lvl 100 gear they literally get revenge from 3-4 blocks or about 2 light attacks

Shit is ridiculous.

Not really, a good fighting can last 1000s of hours and costs roughly the same.

>there should be even less punishment for running out of stamina than there already is
No, fuck off.

right, because all of those characters definitely need yet another advantage over normal characters

Who is.the most meme character?
The one who is.totally off meta and everyone thinks is.bad?

I used the 20% off ubisoft points deal, so, I didn't play 60 bucks. I paid 47 bucks. But thanks for trying, bucko.

>Orochi guardbreak has priority over my Valk lights

the fuck is this shit

How much do I have to play each day for 3 day champ status to be worth it

you die

Lmao no.
LB needs armour.

Or to be faster
Or to have actual range like Nobushi and Valk
>Most versatile weapon
>Never actually uses it to its full potential, just bashes you with the pommel

72 hours

Bad cop Conqueror. People are divided on whether he's good or shit, but either way he's like an autistic high school bully

Hyperbole, the gears not that strong. Max attack is like 5 extra damage.

I got mine for $40 :^)

Lewdkeeper is lewding in iSkys game. This is too much for me.

>dominion orders
No, i do not agree

>fights are all the same shit
Metafags are pure cancer.

>they should buff nobushi, PK, or orochi in anyway

Hahaha sit down dummy LOL

But the gear gives them revenge like three times as often as a low gear person. No ones saying the gear makes their attacks much stronger

Is this a conqueror thing?

But... I.already main conqueror...