!--------- RALLY CROWN VICTORIA GENERAL ---------!

- You can buy them dirt cheap.
- Ford mades lots of them.
- You can find parts cars dirt cheap.
- Better gas millage than most vehicles in its class
- They have a large after market support.
- The 4.6L V8 in them can be easily un corked for lots of power.
- Will literally fly off jumps with launch control
- Amazing handling
- They can make great sleepers.
- No need for a trailer, you can put in a second set of tires in the back and still have room for tools.
- RWD is perfect for rallying
- Heavy so great for driving through mud
- V8 is amazing for towing

But rally cars are supposed to be light, high revving, and with really short gear ratios. The Crown Vic has none of those. Now drag racing, a Crown Vic is great at that.

look ive been doing my research on this car for 2 days now. Lots of rally builds out ther.

Im sure lots of people on this website feel the same way.

bait, this dude was posting about rallying a crown vic yesterday

I wasnt even on Veeky Forums yesterday

guess people think this is a troll so heres more hq pix

N I C E
I
C
E

wat

This rally event I go to has an open class for anything to enter. There is a reason you don't see USDM sedans out there. They're just too heavy to really be competitive if they're going up against Volvo 240s four door bmws and other foreign four door sedans. The power is nice but the weight ratio is cabbage.

there is clearly potential here but I don't think most people see it. great handling car with excellent power to weight ratio, powerful V8 to launch it off jumps, heavy enough to dig deep down into the dirt for traction, lots of space to bring your family with you as well. lots of rally accessories available like light bars and big wheels. I've tried it and it does really well, definitely better than my buddy's 01 accord which got stuck because it was too light and didn't have the guts.

>police car

>Ford stopped production in 2011
>finite number now
>idiots buy these and beat the shit out of them, "cuz cheap car, tonz of them lol"
>niggers put them on giant wheels and that lay more strain on the already battered engine
>Engine is anorexic as it is, but "muh cop engine" VRRRROOOOOM!
>Crown Vics are gonna go the way of the caprice, seemingly everywhere until they are all killed by faggots

Oh shit I've seen this car in Buda at the car show they do at Cabela's. Dudes cool as hell I know that thing has been on CL for a bit now, how much is he asking?

keep trying
poor troll

>tfw there is literally a finite amount of everything

>ive been doing my research on this car for 2 days now.
holy shit nigger, two whole days, that's almost enough time for a crown vic to reach 60!

except cocks in your moms fanny

>Crown Vics are gonna go the way of the caprice, seemingly everywhere until they are all killed by faggots
The thought of this happening makes me surprisingly depressed. Probably because when the Caprices and Roadmasters started dying out, the Panthers were still around, but when they go, that's the end of the classical American land-barge once and for all.

On the bright side, hopefully that won't happen for quite a few years- you can still find decade-old ones everywhere and newer Marquis\Town Cars are still around for sure.

>decade old
>typed this thinking early 2000's
>mfw I just realized decade old means MY2007 which is only four years before the end of the platform
Fuck it, we're doomed.

Same shit happened to the cherokee.

This. Sage and carry on.