> ! FROSTBITTEN ! :
>1.10 patch notes:
steamcommunity.com/games/374320/announcements/detail/261608645322016043

>Ringed City DLC stuff
Announcement trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=igomOLwqsV0
Screenshots/art: imgur.com/a/83M79
Gameplay footage: youtube.com/watch?v=j8Ke647-xsU
Redacted "Capital Knight" armor set screenshots: imgur.com/wIM6rIJ
Vaati's notes, trimmed (MAJOR SPOILERS, read with a grain of salt): pastebin.com/Y7MTapKN
Leaked first boss fight (SPOILER): my.mixtape.moe/skopje.mp4

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

O U R B O Y
U
R

B
O
Y

This thread is now blessed by Gravelord Nito.

FIGHT CLUB

Where?

post you are fashion

>tfw the Irithyll SS and frost weapon in general will never be good

>We had a short discussion of that earlier in the thread. Connections were made between the Abyss and water--specifically how the abyssal corruption in Oolacile was watery--and one user proposed that the deep sea might be caused by all the humanity sinking deep into the earth and displacing the universe's water table, like a rock in a bathtub.

So a Bottomless curse, a Bottomless Sea?

Reposting this incredible piece of drawfaggotry, which came about because someone asked, "What if we had a centaur lady like in the previous games, but with a crab?"

Doing a kenshin cosplay for ds3. Any idea of what kind of stuff to wear?

DS2 SotFS or BB GOTY?

I replaced the undead legion gauntlets with Karla's gloves but it's pretty much the same otherwise

Nice fashions man.

BB GOTY

So looking at that there's no corpses, like what's left of the Witch in the center. It's perfectly plausible that the nodes are magic restraints placed by the two missing daughters to restrict the Bed's power, considering it looks like it's freeing tree-arms with each node broken. But that's complete speculation.

Imagine how fucking terrible Souls games would be with inventory encumbrance.

Jailor Robes are my eternal robefu

You never played Demon's Souls then?

SotFS

DeS?

I didn't. That sounds awful.

Though I guess DeS had smaller piles of weapons and armour to carry in your back pocket.

I want to play it but for some fucking reason they won't put it on NA PSNow.

>try to act smart with the capra demon by poisoning my wep with resin from the nearby merchant
>never works
Could've been a neat little story for many players, but oh well.

If you want to be clever, throw poo over the wall so it lands on top of him and the dogs before the fight even starts.

Yeah pretty much agree. That mechanic was awful and if for some reason decide not to duplicate items farming was nightmare. I never found a pure bladestone and i played too much. But was kinda realistic, i guess.

He has A rank poison, toxic and bleed resists, sadly.

Decided to take the dive before the next dlc drops and got SOTFS.
Any tips before I start playing?

Meet stat requirements to at least two-hand a mace as quickly as possible, then dump many levels into ADP.

Be wary of the way Adaptability influences agility, which influences how effective your rolls actually are

Game in general feels somewhat clumsy and heavy in comparison to the other souls. And some fights are pretty annoying, be prepared to carry a lot of lifegems, those are useful and you can carry up to 99.

I want to suck Karla's toes

>Tfw thread is now slow as fuck cause a bunch of people got banned for falling for a baitpost

I hope we get to go here again

Get the dead-zone fix if you're playing on PC and using a controller.

Don't be afraid to grind levels in the beginning, DaS2's start is pretty horrendous.

Level Adaptability for roll i-frames, aim for 96, 99 or 100 Agility.

Pick a school of casting to specialize in, but also have at least one reliable source of physical DPS.

Roll/strafe to the right.

Light the giant torches outside the boss room.

Aggro the Alonne Knights one at a time.

fun facts:

>dark souls is a retelling of the story of Prometheus

>the pygmy committed the first sin, granting humanity the gift of fire, and Gwyn punished him to an eternity of burning for his sin

>the sun is actually the flame itself from the burning pygmy

>the dark soul is dark because it is being suppressed

>as the pygmy's burning flame goes out, the dark soul starts to regain its strength, granting humanity the power of gods, such as immortality.

>the white corona of humanity, and of the dark sun, represents the dark soul regaining its true light.

>the usurpation of fire ending frees the pygmy's soul from his punishment, eventually allowing its true light to return. This is why the sun gains a white corona.

What post?

Anyone able to help me kill friede? SL70, can get her to final phase (sometimes with NPC) but then I get graped. Pass is black if anyone is willing.

PC?

LORIAN!

The tail end of last thread devolved into a /pol/-tier discussion of gender modes.

No need for elaboration.

When is Scas going to draw more lewd art?

>Dark Soul
>Being a soul of the light
fucking what

Forgot to mention PC, yes.

Would Lorian have taken the mantle as a Lord of Cinder, unlike Lothric?

What the fuck was his problem?

Welp, glad that's over with.

Whatever one decided, the other would have followed. Their souls were linked from birth, remember?

Someone said that its not gay lo like gwyndolin because he identifies as a woman.

Every person who responded got a 3 day ban.

Literally born a sociopath

That's what she said.

Not that one

What I mean is had Lorian been "chosen," the way Lothric was, would he have taken the opportunity to become a Lord? Lothric rejected it for whatever reason, but I don't think Lorian would have followed the same path

Thanks user, you're best. Appreciate your help, now I can sleep easier.

I thought that it was implied that as Lothric being a weakling sorcerer had the ability to gather a lot of souls and be burnable. While Lorian being a beefy guy remain as the king. I wonder how or why their souls ended entwined, but i hope the explanation involves a lots of buttsex.

Nigger did you not see the fucking angels?

The dark soul is dark because it is being burned, its naturally a soul of pure white.

Happy to help dude.

Why do people say witch locks is the best whip? I did the math and sharp whip + buff or resin is either the same or only slightly less damage that lock unless you have a insanely high sl (talking 40/40/40 or more). Regular whips have the advantage of no innate split damage too, this is just going by pure numbers on MM.

Is there something Im missing about it? Its pretty awesome for pyro builds I guess but 40 dex and then spending that other 40 on other stuff seems better suited to an actual whip build

>born a sociopath
Profaned Flame does stuff to you, man.

I mean, I don't like his idea, but he's not wrong about that part

what do you guys think about dark souls as an allegory for the big bang/heat death of the universe

Tfw

>angels
illusions created by abyssal monsters

Was't Lothric born with a curse and Lorian accepted the curse in his brothers stead?

I always felt that that the profane flame had an opposite effect on Sully compared to others.
Most were had their souls consumed by it and became empty hollowed out monsters.
Sully? He was inspired by it.

Never realized just how feminine the Pygmy's hands are. Could it be that all this time, mankind had not a father, but a mother?

If they really wanted a Lord, they would have sent Lorian to roast. The guy can take heat, he has the sword and track record of demon-slaying to prove it. If they were using Lothric because of his frailty and potential ability to make a better kindling, this is probably why the kingdom went to hell

Tfw the pygmy is velka, goddess of sin, and the souls of light and dark are not literally light and dark, but philosophically light and dark.

I believed manus was a woman myself considering the whole "daugthers of the abyss" deal.
Don't women (which are all firekeepers btw) have a special affinity for humanity?

While there are parallels it isn't really that similar otherwise, unless we start exploding galaxies to stave it off or something.

all 4

Is this "leaked" dlc art legit?

Yes but that doesnt mean they used it

Where is this from? It doesn't seem to be in the same style as other pieces of concept art for the game I've seen at all

I think whips are a really cool weapon class, but it kinda sucks having to use a whip made of hair as your best weapon. Never used it, but I just hear it's the best whip. I had fun with a low level Whip build, though it was a lot more of a challenge. I'd love to hear your thoughts and numbers on a semi-viable whip build.

The basic Whip is the best one, because when I think of wanting to use a whip in a video game, I obviously think of a classic whip design. Again, a great, fun weapon class that I really wish was shown a little more love, realism be damned.

Someone cut his dick off.

No, really.

Ah that's cool. These things look like they were used (but with the humanity as heads) So I was wondering if that was still going to be in the last DLC.

It's interesting that Kaathe doesn't use any pronouns when referring to the Pygmy, so I guess there's some plausibility. They don't look hollow either when picking up the dark soul.

That's moon sorcery.

>feminine
>third finger is longer than index finger

Retards make lore theories without knowing anything about anything, more news at 11.

I don't actually have it saved, but someone has a screenshot taken under his robe that shows he has a big ugly-ass scar where his dick is.

I really doubt it's actually canon or anything, so I was mostly joking, but it is a real thing on his model.

The artist would probably get shit on for massive spoilers so there might just be some familiar shit like scenery.

Why haven't we had a centaur lady but with a horse lower body?

>Manus, Father of the Abyss
>woman

Are you people willfully this stupid, or are you just trolling now?

Don't be ridiculous

I re read their weapons descriptions and indeed there is a talk about a curse, god knows why, on Lotric. If anyone goes really balls deep with the speculation turns out that Lorian being a beefy guy actually cared about his faggy frail brother who was supposed to be a champion. The king wanted a strong song to burn alive and keep the flame but had this frail guy which was only book smart and was seduced by that shady scholar with weird ideas about the linking of the fire. Lothric convinces Lorian about the truth and are tricked to link their souls as way to cure Lothric and everything goes wrong. With no realistic way to create a successor the king creates his ocelotte and starts to lose his mind and does a lot of lewd stuff to the descendant of Gwyn.

Final DLC boss
Womanus, Mother of the Abyss

Women are naturally more in tune with the moon, also sometimes referred to as the dark sun.

Im pretty sure the pygmy is velka

Playing through DaS for the first time, trying to avoid reading too much and just playing through as new, but I would like some advice if I'm taking my character in the completly wrong direction, just about to enter sens fortress and this is how I'm shaping up (can't post a screenshot because phone posting):
Main weapon: laito +7
Secondary weapon: raw longbow +2
Left hand: shield/pyromancy (great chaos fireball)

Wearing mostly the sealers stuff from blight town with the gargoyle helm.

Stats are:
Vit/end/str: all around 19/20
Attunment: 2 slots, level 12 maybe
Dex:25
Other stats: little if any changes from stock wanderer.

Is going for weapons that scale with dex a good idea for the main game? Or should I just stick with a heavy hitting weapon and invest more in end and str?

teeheehee i peeked up the pope's dress

his heart is also carved out, he is a cold and heartless tyrant incapable of physical and emotional love

Actually lothric was completely disabled, probably couldnt even talk. Lorian took half the burden

>That's moon sorcery.
Moon sorcery? I don't remember much about this.

I wanted to read as:
Manus Woamanus of my anus.

Imagine being born in an icy world full of creepy ass birdmen with their entrails hanging out and shit
Imagine being a prodigal sorcerer in a completely useless status effect
Imagine coming out into the world and finding it to be even shittier
Imagine coming to a city of fine ass tall bitches with fine asses but having no dick since you're a fucking tree
Imagine coming to the city of the gods which happens to be two corridors and a staircase
Imagine finding the last traces of the majestic old gods to be a degenerate trap with snakes for legs
Imagine finding out that everyone, EVERYONE in power is a complete fucking bitch that refuses to burn to save the world

id like to know what DaS2's fascination with headless enemies is.

>Vengarl
>Mannequins
>Brume Tower lava giants
>this unused concept

>autist eunich

Wow he really is /our boy/

What's wrong with your legs?

>just realized that Sunlight Spear actually IS in DS2
>it's a covenant reward
Dark Souls 2 is really great at testing your faith, if nothing else.

>the pygmy is velka, goddess of sin
Fuck. This sounds like something that might actually be true.
Aren't their item descriptions that imply that velka was working against the gods of anor londo?

The way I saw them getting linked is basically that Lothric was going to burn while Lorian ruled the kingdom but because they were loving brothers (see massive amount of candlewax for lube) Lorian decided to defend his brother and take his frailty into himself to make him feel better.

I skipped leg day