Post good looking shitboxes

post good looking shitboxes

I think you've categorically misunderstood what a shitbox is.

´*I don´t think you understand the word "good"

give it 5 years it´ll be a shitbox.

Tofu meme car
Too bad the fanboy tax makes it too expensive to be considered a shitbox

he was referring to Putin

>OG Shitbox

Fuck me why did the nazis have to jip NA with the e36

Payback is a bitch I guess lol
Oh well mine isn't jipped ;)

Very jealous. Thinking about picking one up over an e46 anyway. Something about those older body lines makes me feel at home. Is that one yours?

Yup it is
I picked mine over an E46 because I like the look much better
Prices on clean E36 M3s are getting ridiculous lol

What mods have you done to it? Looks really nice. I love the boxiness of the headlights. The glass inlets really make it look good.

Also what do you think the prices will be like in a year or two? Currently in college so I don't think getting an old M would be the best choice.

>datsun
>not a shitbox

Dinan supercharged
Supersprint exhaust
Eibach sways & Turner's adjustable links
H&R Coilovers

Everything else is pretty much cosmetic

It really depends what you're looking for. You can get some pretty crappy ones for like 5k where as mint 50-90k mile examples go for 15-25k.

Find something with a good body & interior for 8-10kish with the idea of replacing every bit of rubber on it. That's what I did.
Mechanically these cars are among the simplest I've ever worked with. You can restore the car mechanically for next to nothing, unlike an E46 or something newer. The pricey shit is window seals and little bits of the sort.

nice sss, I have a 510 wagon its a 1970 i put a l20b and a dogleg 5 in it. Dont drive it much since I moved to the rust belt and dont want it to disentigrate. pic related but not mine

They are just so damn good looking. I love the wing they have. Do you ever track it?

No I have not
I love just taking it out and cruising around with no destination and typically end up lost in the mountains or somewhere by the beach.

I have cars much faster around a track, but none are this much of a pleasure to drive in general.

Oh that's cool. What other cars do you have? The interior of the e36 seems like it'd be lovely to just enjoy a drive in.

E55 AMG eurocharged stage 3
Mazda Rx8 in the process of being LS2 swapped

Others are just commuter tier shitboxes

How in the world do you have so much space for that many vehicles? That E55 must be ridiculous. I drove the C63S not too long ago and that thing was a blast.

Between the shop, my apartment, and my grandmother's garage I have enough space to house 8 shitboxes lmao

E55 is nuts, just wheelspin for days.

Idk what you're talking about the zaz 968 is basically an air cooled Porsche 911 but not as overpriced and less retarded looking.

Damn. That's impressive. You have a shitbox for every day of the week and another for special occasions lol. Any tips on purchasing an e36? I'm not super familiar with the car so i'm not sure if there is something to look out for.

>no LTW wing
why bother

depending on how old the chassis is the rear subframe can be in bits, listen for clunking in the rear when shifting from 1st to 2nd. 95+ M3 models were equipped with reinforced subframes

any E36 post 96 is riddled with fucking annoying electronics

don't settle for anything smaller than 325

im jelly

Damn, I forgot how good E55 AMGs looked.

>RHD Datsun
>with Jap plate and rising sun

This is the endgame of the Weeaboo

lhd* shit

3 are trucks I never use to be fair
Been driving this shit a lot lately kek

Check ps for leaks usually lines
Cooling system
Noisy chain
And as already stated the structure of the towers
Window seals

Its just not the high rise lol

Its ugly from the front so just put a big ole intercooler on it lol

Too bad I arrived too late to see you at that meet several months back. Did it have the scalding cat when you bought it or did you install it?

Wired up my city lights finally and found a bad gasket between my track pipe sections that was responsible for some odd noises. Also am waiting on a FANCYWIDE diffuser to arrive, so that should be sweet.

Drove around open headers today while my exhaust was off and holy shit was it loud haha.

Assuming you mean the supercharger?
I bought and installed it

Those diffusers are nice just not something I'd put on my car

Nice, why did you go with Dinan? Getting points for the badge? I have my eyes on either an AA kit or a TRM turbo kit one day, but I almost got an AWIII on dove M3 with a Dinan SC kit before deciding on this car. But I hate dove so I went with this stock cosmos haha.

I like how they lower the rear end. These ones are better than those that Mateo makes in Florida cause they are an aluminium-magnesium alloy cut on CNC plasma and then powdercoated, while his are straight Al and hand cut. I think most of these Varis inspired diffusers are so as well.

AA & RMS are the best kits, but to be expected @ $7k and they use Vortechs also I believe.

I'm looking to get Dinan everything else for it, I have the BBTB, mainly just need the exhaust. In a sense for the badge as I do have a Dinan obsession, but really it's resale purpose and carb legal doesn't hurt. The car runs really smooth with the Dinan, like stock which is the appeal. I could always get the RMS aftercooler, smaller pullies etc down the line to match the 10-11 psi offerings from RMS, AA, & such.

If you're ever interested I can get you a full reman s2 Dinan kit with every little bolt and fitting you'd need to have it up & running for $3500. Installing it a second time around should be a breeze too lol

pic related; it's next

I love them.

Damn that is a good deal, perhaps I may take you up on that offer one day.

Holy fuck hellrot on modena is the hottest. Can't say I'd do it on cosmos but with any other paint...

I think it'd look good on black, but I'm also a slav who likes halos

Halos can looks really good but most of the time they are cheap eBay trash.

I like to see some warmer rings like these. I don't like when they try to be too bright, it ruins the thinness aspect of the halo.

how can I import one?

good shitbox. not a good looking one

fuck you I like it

Good little car.
Not universally enjoyed but still a good companion.
Sorry for English.

meme