/esg/ - European shitbox general

/esg/ - European shitbox general.

Who here 41mpg?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CRlfgwtl2EM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The pug is no shitbox!
I've owned a 206 and a 207 and they're actually great cars
Transmission is a little dodgy at times, especially on the 206, and I guess it's not a Twingo, so no meme points, but it's a great little car

>and they're actually great cars

me and a lot of other drive this.
im from germany.

I had the 140hp GTI a couple years ago, really fun car. Very tail happy for FWD and great for mountain roads.

39.5 here, due to shitty traffic.

207 is awful

41 is unrealistic as it's below manufacturer claims, unless you're talking about the Diesel or UK gallons.

>The pug is no shitbox!

You might want to learn about the meaning of shitbox since those Peugeot hatches are fucking picture book examples.

They're cheap as fuck cars that usually get used as throw aways that rarely see real maintenance.

doesn't matter how one feels towards them, if they're cheap as fuck and still plentiful then they're shitboxes.

the 206 and 207 are pretty awful, and that's coming from a pre facelift D7F Clio owner

47 mpgees today yall niggas can suck my dick
autobahn cruising a good

Can confirm

t. 207 owner

What's the consensus on pic related?

Guys, should i get a Fiat 500 Sport or a Opel/Vauxhall Adam? I need a small petrol Citycar around 12-15k.

I'd go for VW polo or similar segment cars, but I just want a small but sporty looking car.

only decent peugeot is the 3008. Rest are shit and coffins on wheels.

They managed to start building decent things again with the 508. The 208 GTi is genuinely fun, too.

I'd stay away from Opel Adam. If you plan to sell it you'll get shit for money.

Fiat 500 Sport is decent. (fiat motors > Opel motors)

Also learn how to buy parts for your car since Fiat dealer maintenance is expensive. Go to a local mechanic and do it with him.

Only 41 mpg? I have a 2005 206 with the 1.4 HDI engine and it's fucking nuts, it's 5l/100km in the city and can go below 4l when I'm driving grandma mode in the countryside.
The transmission is a catastrophe but I'va had 0 problem with it, except the odometer showing 16 km/h less than the actual speed, forcing me to do math all the time. Now that i reminded myself, I should go and check on that.

How is the 206 gti / RC

with sport you mean Abarth?
or what?

the 500 has a high seating position. sit in both before picking one. it's fun to drive tho, even with only the twinair.

here in europe you have the 500Sport and abarth 500.

The fiat 500 Sport is a more rough looking fiat marketed for men.

> youtube.com/watch?v=CRlfgwtl2EM

edgy ad

it is cheaper in tax and fuel economy than an Abarth.

I like your style. I have a fiat 500 too and a harley - might consider buying a decent sedan or a coupe

I drive one of these, and I hate it sometimes.

It's a nice looking car mate

The 206 is the exact moment when Peugeot completely lost its mind and started making godawful trashcans with wheels.

scheiße

One of the worst diesel engine of all time, french finitions ,so squeaky noises even when you put your seatbelt on are part of your life now.
God, i hate mine

I just copped my first car, a Clio RL from 1992, 115000km, Gasoline, 82hp
For 700euros
How much should i except of this cunt ? it's bright red and i fucking love it

The patricians mid 2000's mildly hot hatch of choice

i had the 1.2l petrol version of this as my first car
it was alright actually. never broke down or anything and nothing fell off it

austria here
best car can confirm