/elyg/ - Elysium General

>What is this?
This is the Elysium general. A private server for vanilla World of Warcraft.

>Guilds:
ELYSIUM
Horde guild:
Alliance guild:

ZETH'KUR
Alliance guild:
Horde guild: None
/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vaniIla-112-addons-download/
shagui.org/pfUl/

>Leveling Guide (fixed link)
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models + WoD tilesets for Vanilla
modcraft.superparanoid.de/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=11051&sid=5bef861d0c0a46bb9d0e8c7436e813ff
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=krRc_7W_oH4
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=45548
youtube.com/watch?v=qdXU_iUF4_s
track3.mixtape.moe/mkqejf.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rip servers

deleting my characters tonight

been fun

First for Sylaria!

FIRST LOL I WIN

>
Just killed one of these scrubs lmao

Reminder we are all making the natural move to TBC on HellGround. March 5th fresh release, 2x rates pre nerf t4 and t5 at launch.
Blizzlike progression

hand over Madtii, Automute

fucking LOL

does anyone know of a good guide to get alchemy from 1-300?

youtube.com/watch?v=krRc_7W_oH4

since I want to learn more advanced C++ and seeing that Elysium has no anti-cheat nor bot detection I'm gonna start developing my own bot, I'll share it here when I got something that can run around and kill mobs, wish me luck

word crestfall looks dops

So what faction are we rolling on Poleground? Horde, i assume since alliance is dead on BC servers?

Vanilla > WotLK > TBC > *

it's kind of a Misery situation

>Gave a stranger 30g for his level 40 mount from my automated gold coffers

What good deeds have you done today /elyg/?

rolling

>Nost was right

about what?

friendly reminder Madtii is a real girl, don't believe her lies

forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=45548

what does she smell like?

Why don't these drama queens upload their patches to the open source Mangos project?

Like Automute's cum.

>enabling viral software

Why can't I get into Maw of Souls groups at 903ilvl?

Is it because I'm a Warlock?

you're in the wrong neighborhood bitch

Likely
Fuck off rude poster

rollin

/elyg/ and /wowg/ join forces to create the shitposting network

This one is for Sylaria!

you need to run lower MoS keys to gear up for higher MoS keys :)

retail ftw!!!

Reminder to be nice to eachother!

i want shenna to shit in my mouth t b h

I would play vanilla but I love pandas too much.

I want a female panda to shit in my mouth.

gassy pandas

You know what, I've had ENOUGH. You stupid sweaty nerds are trying to crash this project because you are frustrated with your lack of female attention in real life and jealous of the fact that the developers behind this project are actually getting laid. Well sorry to say folks, but that is the truth. Now go back to masturbating to your Japanese hentai while the real men in the room continue working on a project that has international recognition.

careful not to shitpost the general as you MEME

Stay away from hellground, thanks. Don't want to have to keep dealing with you fucks. This means you koragon.

youtube.com/watch?v=qdXU_iUF4_s

i just love pandas

I just don't get what the admin corruption has to do with my gaming experience.

Please redpill me.

Not defending those russian idiots, just wondering why I should stop playing.

You know what, I've had ENOUGH. You stupid sweaty nerds are still playing on this corrupted project because you are frustrated about all the time you already spent here instead of doing something productive in real life and jealous of the fact that everyone that already quit this project is finally free. Well sorry to say folks, but that is the truth. Now go back to masturbating to your slav godess Shenna while the real men in the room find our next home on a project that has working anticheat

Because a couple important devs left and we'll probably never get any new raids, or even patches.

new alex vid when

tfw all that waiting was worth it

>Sylaria hasn't been on for more than 24hrs

Where did I mess up bros?

Leadership being mentally ill and corrupt doesn't bode well for long term health.

A good chunk of the dev and GM team left. That means you aren't gonna get anything new.

You don't mind that GM spawn level 60s?People cried and crid about kronos character shop but at least those characters were legit

You don't mind that GM that is a member of is being shady so that his guild has an advantage over the rest?

You don't mind that they fired the previous lead dev, Asura has left them and devs and GMs are resigning left, right and center so chances of getting non buggy AQ are minimal and getting naxx at all are zero?

If you are having fun and don't really care about all this or doing more than BWL/bugged to the max AQ, you should ofc stay and continue having fun, after all if you don't mind not doing high end raids this does not really affect your gaming experience indeed

>when bearfart posts in the wrong general

I play Elysium where all raids are scripted until AQ in march 2018, isn't one year enough to finish the job ? We were testing bosses already on nost.

wow everything is dragonballz level isn't it

half a billion damage for one fight, 3 trillion stamina in a neck piece, good stuff

Oh whoops lmao.
Yeh

Shenna is Marina Gagarina

+79151079258

Original valkyrie did not release AQ in 8(E I G H T) years man. You will get AQ because they can't afford to not release it but it will be a mess excluding what work nost may have done already

track3.mixtape.moe/mkqejf.webm

How can other women even possibly Compete?

NEW
WOWG
this is fuckin elysium

link to tumblr artist

How hard is it to get WC groups going as alliance?

They seem pretty rare but I like doing that dungeon, I doubt many people want to drag their ass to the barrens at level 20.

>fed up with Elysium, go onto my retail shaman
>remember the new PvP system
>remember the gearscore dungeon grinding progression
>remember the hollow, lifeless world
>log off

>start to use a bot
>expect it to be some awesome thing that will quest and level up mining for me
>all it does is path around killing mobs for 200xp each kill and vendor

I played retail up until the legion prepatch as a shaman

Legion enhancement is fucking dogshit it's unreal.
You're literally just a shitty warrior.

Any proof or evidence of Shenna and Vitaliy being the same damn person?

>Legion enhancement is fucking dogshit it's unreal.

t. woddler screamer

Yes it does make WoD enhancement look good and fun to play by comparison, that is correct.

Yeah, but this is a thread for vanilla wow, where you bring slightly more dps than a hunter pet....

there isn't proof. Is there proof that they aren't the same person?
It's just fishy.
The only one that can speak to Vitaliy is Shenna.
Vitaliy has never been spoken to, at least not on any discord conversation.
Shenna is very very frightened about being doxxed and Vitaliy being doxxed.
Shenna speaks for Vitaliy as if she can read his mind, sharing how he is feeling.

A lot of it could just be weird russian shit, i have no idea.
Also I think you were just asking the doxxing person if he found anything, realized that after i sperged out and started typing. Oh well. UPVOTE.

>Implying I'm not healing

Raids are a fucking snoozefest anyway no matter what role you are. It's only fun when you have shit on farm and start doing bosses with meme strats for fun and get everything killed anyway because vanilla raids are a joke.

It makes no sense. If Shenna was Vitaliy why the fuck wouldn't she just resign him from the team?

i did the same but as a ret. WoD had already gutted so much but i loved empowered seals.
Really anything i say could be applied to any of the class or specs now, all the same meme complaints (which are valid). So it doesn't really matter.
I got talked into sticking around for Legion because some RL friends came back but then they quit after a month anyhow.

WoW needs to fuck off already

all of its iterations

The million dollar question.

>12,000 gold for a glyph
do people really buy this

Well he is apparently the owner.
But you're right, it doesn't really make sense. Or she could lie and say he's gone but change names. Same for any of them, really.
Maybe her having a fake person as the man behind the curtain is better for her as far as evading legal stuff or something? I'm not a very good detective but SOMETHING is off.
There is really no good reason for her to be so behind him 100% other than money, sex, or she is him. The obvious guess would be money but i'm a moron.

whats a glyph

I mean maybe she wants uses the vitaly persona as a securty measure to hide the fact that she's sitting on the hardware and thus keeping herself from being a target. But that's all I can think of.

Another good question is why is Tyche still on the team? He was GM Aijinn, caught breaking the rules, kicked from the team and then invited again as CM Tyche, all of this is now revealed to the public including his shady behavior and yet he is not immediately removed from the project on the spot. Could it be that Tyche got some dirt on shenna or other staff?

I'm convinced Shenna is, in fact, Marina Gagarina. I am having a lot of trouble finding any personal info about Vitaliy. At least there was starting point with Shenna...

On farm is the worst. They are only fun when you are progressing.

Why complain about later expansions making the spec bad if its so bad in vanilla that you have to heal as it, though?

vk.com
/topic-44375592_30432245

Maybe if we print pictures of her, cum on them and send her new pictures every day it will get to her and she will gtfo

It's not that it's inneffective it's that it's just not fun. I'm not kidding when Legion enhancement is literally just fury with different spell icons.

Nah, I've been doing that for a while already. Doesn't seem to be working.

listen to the staff meeting
>vitaliy is just so upset by all of this he refuses to speak with any of the people keeping this project he owns actually afloat
something is way off. i don't think they're actually the same person and i'm not smart enough to connect the dots, but it doesn't take much more than common sense to see that this is bullshit.

what's more fun for a meme alt

shadow priest, or enh shaman?

I got that feeling with Ret as far back as Wrath. They made it "good", but at the cost of losing any uniqueness. Making the gameplay about spamming GCD instead of resource-management literally killed WoW.

Indeed, you would expect that after all this drama they would kick him from the team. It is confirmed that the dude really did all these things, why keep him on the team?

Shenna may also have gone by "Shenna Maleostro" at some point in the not so distant past FYI

Basically every single spec in the game is just build>spend, though I think warlocks may still be based around DoT uptime.

There's no such thing as rotations and there's no such thing as resource management anymore.

I want to know if anyone has even ever spoken to him. We should be able to see SOMETHING about him.
Maybe Shenna has him under her floorboards.

What GM was a member of NOPE?

1 spec (arcane mage) has to manage mana

literally every other spec is either combo points or rage now

In addition to being spastic and ridiculous, it furthers the anti-social nature of the game since there's no way to even chat while you mash GCD. Got out at Cata; apparently missed nothing.

Vitaliy is shenna's dead brother. He used to work with her on Valkyrie and it was the one thing they were both passionate about. After he passed in a motorcycle accident she couldn't bring herself to "kick" him off the team. Her grief was so great that she pretended to be him in order to keep questions from being asked. Even after all these years she couldn't possibly shame his name by kicking him from the team(that would be like admitting he really is shady after all)

woah woah, S2M was a great move by blizzard and I give them respect for that

I'd actually believe this desu

Me too
Fake a discord chat and lets spread it on reddit

Tyche aka GM Aijinn, he teleported them into Ony and used his GM powers to ensure they would get some loot. GM Nightmare and suzerain confirmed this