Why is Veeky Forums such a normiefilled board? Is it because summer is getting close?

Why is Veeky Forums such a normiefilled board? Is it because summer is getting close?

Other urls found in this thread:

greats.com/products/the-wilson-black-white
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cars are a normie hobby

Because cars are kind of a normie thing. You can't own a car and not be a normie to some degree.

>saged

Not being purposefully cringe does not equate to being normie.

There's really no way to avoid normies. Even the weeb cars and such are appreciated by normies

Checked

the few people that own cars on this board have jobs, friends, and probably a social life beyond pissing in bottles and shitposting on a Taiwanese paracetamol manufacturing board.

Thread
OP please return to >>>r9k

>wears shoes he purchased at the mall
>streams music in .mp3 format
>too stupid to solve a system of partial differential equations
>does not play a musical instrument
>uses the windows operating system
you're the normie OP except for the part where you're still a virgin

T O P
O
P

K E K
E
K

>does not play a musical instrument

Playing an instrument is kinda normie.

What if you aren’t purposefully obnoxious and hide your cringe?

"normie"
Confirmed for never spending time here. The popular threads at this time are:
>a faggot breaking up with his gf after yelling at her for being concerned their friends wrecked a car
>chevy ss shilling
>tesla shilling
>women driving men offending 20 year old virgins
Not to mention all the retards here. Veeky Forums is probably one of the lowest iq boards on Veeky Forums.

i'd rather have normies than cunts who benchrace

buy a motorcycle op

Yeah, no.
As a player of a brass instrument I can say eith confidence it takes a certain level of autism to dedicate yourself to understanding music and music sheets.
I'm so tired of these disable children calling anything that requires skill and is done by more than a handful of people "normie".
Please end your own suffering.

i learned guitar and banjo without ever seeing a piece of sheet music
>rip uncle duncan

Definitely not user, if you've seen all of the /b/tards fighting about traps being homosexual and then posting pictures of them 2 minutes later you wouldn't be saying that.
It takes a decent iq to actually understand advanced auto tech.
Benchracers and shills are just looking for some attention after getting their posts pushed back on and because it's overpopulated.

> Veeky Forums is probably one of the lowest iq boards on Veeky Forums.

I thought that was was reserved for Veeky Forums, or /sp/

>whitenigger instruments
good for you poorboi

where am i supposed to buy my shoes

I've spent time on Veeky Forums, I would give them the edge. Veeky Forums is full retard.

As a possible autist that is studying flamenco guitar, you're right to an extent. You've got people like me or my piano playing buddy that are fucking weird and people know it. But there's also those that can be a normie pretty well. Plus, a lot of guitar and ukulele players (maybe some piano) are just normies that wanted a way to impress >girls
>but it doesn't work

Becoming a doctor takes many years of dedication too, yet the majority of them are normies.

Most the people on this board are brain dead fucks. I ask several technical questions about bodywork and paints but no one has a clue what I'm talking about and I only get moronic responses that don't even make sense. No one on this board has any real knowledge because no one on this board does much of anything other than changing oil and tune ups or maybe polish and wax my sickkk infiniti

still slay more pussy than you ever will

>this
I never understood how normies can see something done on TV or in some shit tier romance film and try to imitate it expecting the same results.
Intstruments don't get you pussy.
Taking care of yourself and not being an ugly neckbeard gets you pussy.

I've been on Veeky Forums since 2005. I have seen it all. /b/ is vastly smarter. They just troll way more. And most of Veeky Forums doesn't understand "advanced auto tech." They regurgitate lap times and whatever the other car forums say. There are very few intelligent people on here. And my best friend is a mechanic, he is not smart. You don't need to be smart to be a mechanic.

And bench racres and shills have been here since day 1. Before termi. Before subarus getting smashes into trees. Were you not here for the mustang vs corvette threads 10x a day every day a few years ago?

>inbred actually believes money and status don't attract good looking women.
>Inb4 manlet Rogers

This is sadly kinda true. You rarely see people doing really involving stuff like engine builds or restorations

>Taking care of yourself and not being an ugly neckbeard gets you pussy.

Which movie did you learn that from? Nice platitudes btw, never heard that before.

what's your budget?

I don't understand what you are arguing.
It's just simple logic, any man can prove it works irl. It's not fantasy bullshit.

I posted my lifted off road van a few months ago. Solar powered. Custom lift kit (needed wleding, cutting etc). Deep cycle batteries. Paint. Custom roof rack that I built/welded. A couple people were like "neat" and then the rest complained about how I didn't build it the way THEY would have. How I should have bought the things THEY would have.

>off road
off grid*

This post is true asf.
People who don't have any skills or capacity to learn get btfo of most other hobbies so
>hurrr carz r simpl
Then once they find out auto shit is actually prettt comple they start posting fake statistics and bench racing threads.

>the rest complained about how I didn't build it the way THEY would have
Lmao as if they'd do anything like that

>pretty complex
Fuck mondays

forty bucks

You should make another thread now that you've got the attention of legit Veeky Forumstists.

>unwarranted assumptions
stop wearing your autism like a badge of honor fuckboy; you're a peasant just like most other people. just because you collect anime dolls and post on the automotive subreddit of a chinese cartoon forum doesn't make you a special snowflake.

kill you'reself

Perhaps, I wouldn’t know

>does not have automotive knowledge
>complains that others do not have automotive knowledge that they are willing to spoonfeed to ignorant posters
my favorite kind of poster

>this
What's up with autismos not having any real skills, just being absolutely socially disabled, and feeling like they are special?
Please
>kill you are self

I think it's because everyone is so friendly.

>projecting this hard
How's that gallo 12 working out for your r420 skyline 370 fuckbou?
Bet you couldn't even tell me what LTFT stands for in diagnostics without
>search engine.
Try harder faggot.

these are $50
greats.com/products/the-wilson-black-white

This board sucks ass and all of you argue over dumb shit.

Exactly. I mean I've been on Veeky Forums a LONG time. My trip (which I didn't use until years later) is on some old list floating around. But this board is so bad. I stop by on occasion because it's a fast way to see discussions about many aspects of cars. But I leave usually very quickly. VERY FEW people here actually do any real work, they just complain about things like cars they can't afford, what other people do, or how you didn't do what they would have.
It's not the end of the world, but those on this board want to know why Veeky Forums is mostly shit, it's because the people who DO have the knowledge and skill leave. No one wants to contribute if it's just shit on all the time. There used to be a mod to ban people like that, and it was nice.
mehhhh. I'm on the laptop, all pics are on my office computer. If you ever see a blue lifted E series van with a solar roof rack on top, that's me.

what's wrong with my mall-bought non-dagumi new balance sneakers though

>if you're not into the same car things as me then you don't know anything!
maybe you should have bought a better car instead of tuning your shitheap?

did you strip the interior of your daily too because RACECAR BRO?

kek

>NB sneakers

Confirmed autist

Welcome to the internet

but I like NBs because they tend to be cut wider than other sneakers and fit really nice

pls excuse my autism

Nice try man, but your assumption is wrong. I just rebuilt this motor and am restoring the car which is now 100% rust free.

I'm complaining about no one being more knowledgeable then me if I bother asking specific questions on here. Intelligent people just don't come on this board.

Pic related

>Why is Veeky Forums such a normiefilled board?
It isn't. If you've been on this board for more than 5 minutes you'd know that it's filled with autistic bus riders shitting everything up