pastebin.com/paW0DAG4

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf tf2outpost.com backpack.tf bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJpastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=869553192
youtube.com/watch?v=0P8Ubkn_a6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AtPeAzYuXaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They will never fix the following bugs, making demoman slightly better:

>Spamming M1 instead of perfectly timing M1 presses between sticky launches makes you fire more slowly
>Being out of grenade launcher ammo can sometimes (most of the times) make your stickylauncher stuck and unable to fire or detonate while the hud glitches out
>Attacking with bottle or grenade launcher blocks the detonation of sticky bombs
>Sticky bombs detonate in order of being launched with a tiny delay, but this delay is enough that if you suicide with stickybombs, not all stickybombs explode and only the amount required to kill you explode, this often (nearly all of the time) makes suicide with close combat stickies completely useless as only you will die instead of the target as well
>The absolutely no consistency between when grenades and stickies do and do not travel through teammates instead of bouncing off
>Having autoreload enabled can also slow down sticky spam

Demoman is already easy as fuck to play though

i think i honestly might become a heavy main

What should we shitpost about in this thread?
Dead games, the (lack of) dev team, wether scout mains are just as autistic as pyro """""mains""""", or should we be pessimistic assholes about the lack of any plans for the 10th anniversary of this hellhole?

It's fun to play but not to main but with an update coming out for the class pouring a lot of time into polishing it might not be so bad

I wish I was cute.

the game is NOT dead
there is a dev team
scout mains are high functioning autistic, pyro mains are low functioning dribblers
im sure theyll have a big update on the 10th birthday that fixes everything

now on to the real issue at hand:
i'm trying to play tr_rocket_shooting2, but theres a BIG problem! the bots are spawning (sv allow server point command is on always), but they're not jumping! why is this?

New computer, same old screen.

I politely request your services, sirs, in meming me the fuck up

>actual tf2 discussion
I want newfags to leave

gottam

>i'm trying to play tr_rocket_shooting2, but theres a BIG problem! the bots are spawning (sv allow server point command is on always), but they're not jumping! why is this?
I would like to know this as well.

update: i left the listen server completely, did map tr_kdfdksfj again and it works now
you might want to try bot_kick all before you leave, in case thats what fixed it

Vipes and his shitty new set obviously

Vipes is a faggot desu

is this a retarded excuse to not fix literal bugs

No, I'm just saying there's other classes that need bug fixes too

What new thing did he clog up the workshop with this time?

this game needs fixing
i'm actually this fucking mad this amazing game with great potential has been this fucked by non existing devs, fucking interns valve hires that do fuckall

FUCK

steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=869553192

Noted.

Blame Valve's structure

i feel like i'm the odd one out for expecting that any issues will be fixed in time and the game is still fun at this point so i don't have much to bitch about.

youtube.com/watch?v=0P8Ubkn_a6Y

Reminder

Anyone else hate upward?

Not really. It's a nice map, but I do like Borneo and vanguard better

I like upward.

It's a great map when you aren't trying, but a terrible map when you are. The size of it is impressive but fucking tedious to push a cart through if your team is incompetent.

>hey, tf2 is broken and nobody wants to fix it
> have you asked everyone?
>yeah they all say "people still play that shit?" and are busy with dota 2 / cs:go
> shit, we have nobody that can fix it. what do we do?
>hmm this random fucker that hosts a few community servers and probably knows fuck all about developing games and programming just happens to live in seattle, let's ask him?
> yeah ok you do that i'll go jerk off in our VR department, just tell the intern to do nothing and wait until someone from the cs:go/dota dev team wants to help him out once every second month and restart servers ocassionaly
>great plan, dedicated tf2 players will sure be happy

would you be able to say this 5-6 years ago? that's how a lot of us feel. we've been waiting for literal years and nothing has changed and it looks like nothing will change

Fucking kek. His mother is dying. #rektd

Yeah, I really don't believe the tf2 team has that many developers on it that every single day, work on tf2, for several hours. That kind of time and effort would have shown off years ago. Currently only one or two people could have done all that's happening to tf2 past few years.

That's probably what actually goes on

Well at least it has decent modeling. My only real complaint is that Scout seems like the kind of dude that would beat the fuck outta weebs for the sake of doing it. The costume just doesn't fit his character.

>Half
>A newfag

You're the only newfag here friendo

Do people even do that? Is it even possible to have dick hair long enough to braid?

He puts on that act but he's actually a huge fucking weeb.

Prove it to me.

canonically.

Do you think this game will be bigger in a year or two than it has ever been previous 7 years? In terms of active, skilled community with working, ranked matchmaking?

Then why not dress up like someone from a good anime?

like Boku no Pico

no, we are beyond the peak

Read the comics. Also the scout va says so.
That's fucking rude.

I stated a few months back, if all goes well. tf2 could see the biggest active population since the Über update

Bigger? Yeah sure, especially since it's a free first person shooter on steam, has a great range of weapons and classes to choose from, and the taunts and hats are getting better with each update.

I have read the comics. He's obsessed with Tom Jones and baseball. Not animu

bigger more like nigger :-D

What do you think of my walking animation, /tf2g/?

It's funky in a good kind of way.

what fucking anime would your average boston ratboy know about in the early 70s

Watch Rydercycle and practice on Medic Syringeguns like Blutsauger (not 'sader' xbow) to get a hang of Minigun accuracy. They're almost the same thing. Shame that Rydercycle quit TF2.

Is that a thinly veiled complaint about Demoman stickyspam?
>Attacking with bottle or grenade launcher blocks the detonation of sticky bombs
I think this newly applied. It's not a bug, it's intended.

no, it is not new and not intended. it mysteriously appeared in an update 2015 or beyond and was never fixed or noticed by the single intern working on this game.

you're probably thinking of the not being able to detonate while taunting, which is intended

why would the pyro use his propane tank as a shield

Well... I've been thinking about this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=AtPeAzYuXaE

Why does Soul Edge not cleave people in fucking half?

How does Scorpion stand back up after being curb stomped by Jax?

Why are soldier mains always prissy little shits because you don't have your medi gun shoved up their ass? I'm micro-managing the healthbars of 10 other little autists running around every which way and trying not to get anally raped by the enemy team of whom nobody protects me from, what do they expect?

>tfw too intelligent to main anything else but medic
>similarly to cuckolding, playing medic is pure mental masochism

Is medic the thinking man's class?

sometimes i hold right click and theres no detonation for like 10 years and it costs me my life
sometimes it beeps but doesnt det and that usually gets me killed too

all good questions

>Monitor broke and have not been able to use my for about a month.
>keep worrying that the big boi update will hit while im gone
>worried I'll get cut from my team
>plenty other irrational thoughts over a 9 year old cartoon shooter
End my suffering

Craigslist exists for a reason, user.

yeah, this is a bug

how does something like this even happen. this game is so confusing

>big boi update will hit while im gone

do people seriously believe tf2 is going to get some epic game changing update any time fucking soon ever

medic is a i'm trying to get good at the game class
Soldiers mains are autism incarnate but if they keep crying just ignore them

they did say it was the biggest update the game has gotten by a sizable bit
valve might take years to make products but they are not liars

how do i deal with team members than have the "map is shit" mentality about official rotation maps and blame the map for their mistakes ?

literally every time they say this it's just fucking hats, skins, maps others have made etc there has not been a substantial gameplay update or major bug fix since 2011

they have not made a claim like this before
they also stated the hats were an addon to the update not a chunk of it

>map vote comes up
>shit map wins
>everyone leaves
then why the fuck didn't you pick a map you liked

>they have not made a claim like this before
i'm lolling
people have been waiting for tf2 to get fixed for 7 years soon
the chance this update is anything but community made shit is less than getting an unusual from a crate

they most likely won't even fix game breaking bugs like in this update even

burden of proof is yours my dude
i mean you could always quit, but honestly we both know you'd rather bitch into an empty room about it

Alright nerds, roll a 2 or a 4 to get your loadout drawn.

draw THIS

vodka vodka cyka blyat

Reroll

Drunk pigs

bleh

>tfw got both 5 and 8

I fucking hate this place, and still I post.

Because autism. Support banner Soldiers not worth pocketing unless you have QF. Shotgun or bust

rerolling because all the cool kids are doing it

Since that's not working

please, moot, may I have some 4?

Draw this

m**t is dead

*kicks you*

how about a 2?

vac

>He doesn't know

Winrar. I'll draw another loadouts since There's a lot of you. So keep rolling, nerds.

vac what? Be specific, Half.

vac ban
on your anus
right now