Ni--

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>NEW PATCH INFORMATION
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580891-Upcoming-Gameplay-Improvements

>Hero guides[2/12]:
Conqueror:pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa (embed)
Kensei:pastebin.com/Mg9HRqjW (embed)
Multiple hero video guides:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_Bg8TXtm6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=h6SkaFMTihI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for buff law

Law just need to be a little faster on the lights.
Those guaranteed side heavies off a GB are criminal good.

is there any source on whether or not this zone """glitch""" is actually a glitch or an intended mechanic? ive heard people whinge that its a glitch but i havent seen ubisoft address it at all

Anyone know when we're getting new characters?

I think it's going to be like 3 months or so. Atleast according to roadmap where the major releases are quarterly.

fuuuck man
i want my roman :(

Got a link to the roadmap?

Here you go:
youtube.com/watch?v=u_Bg8TXtm6Q

Gratias amicus.

Is there a limit on the angle that you get a successful GB off? If I'm fighting someone 1 on 1 and then another guy comes up behind me can he GB me or can it only come from the front?

AFAIK you can GB from any direction

>The gameplay of the guy with a BIG FUCKING HALBERD consist of grappling, pushing and hitting with the pommel

Fuck ubisoft

PK or Orochi?

Why?

Orochi so you can commit seppuku for being a huge fag

I can't understand wtf Orochi are doing when I fight them. What do they do ???

Assassin is the best role, prove me wrong.

You can't.

Heavy guys are the best because it is most satisfying to hit people with them.
Shugoki a best.

Never used Shugoki, what does he have going for him?

A big stick and a cool (mostly useless) grab. Also coolest masks.

How do I grind for levels in this game?

Just grind AI Skirmishes?

Bullshit good hyper armour than cancels almost every attack in the game.
Instakill huggies
Some serious wack wind up for confusion fu

Anyone else love FemConq?

youtube.com/watch?v=h6SkaFMTihI

>JERUSALEM IS LOST

>Bullshit good hyper armour
It also cancels grabs and shit it's so great

>Lawbringer main against a shuggy

Just fucking kill me now

how the fuck do i fight peacekeeper as raider

>Ni--

Nerf the viking cumdump till she is useless

>knights are nearly gone

RIP

Assassins are too good, thats the fucking problem

>huge side dash with great offensive follow up
>huge damage overall
>fastest attacks meaning you can stagger most people effortlessly
>deflects resulting in guaranteed hits

Who do you people play and who do you wish to learn ?

I'm playing Shugoki at the moment because I love the Tetsubo (I'm a crabfag in L5R) but I wish to play one or two more characters. I like the Nobushi but her gameplay isn't really for me. I'd like a shield character so I'll probably try the Conqueror (the shield bash looks really fun to disrupt shit in Dominion or even 2v2 if you're playing dirty) and maybe the Kensei since he just looks cool and I'm a samurai fag.
But I'll have to adapt to having much more options, the Shugoki only have short strings (and not a lot) so his strength are not in that, I must not keep my bad reflexes (like with hyper armour and shit).
What do you think ?

A for effort

but why

why are knights terrible at allocating war assets? the fucking nips are about to take our headquarters

he wanted revenge

I swear it's rigged.
We run usually 50% or higher on the nip front but we keep getting pushed back at the very last second

I have never understood how this shit works, like, how much war asset weigh in something, if I should concentrate everything in one place or try to put shit at different places, etc.
I just put stuff randomly and it kinda works?
Then again I'm playing samurai so obviously some people know much better than me and are doing the good work in my stead.

>PC Players online 30k
>No very high activity in any game mode
Well we had a good run

>doing dominion contracts
>doing really well, 11 takedowns and 7 objectives
>the enemy has just broken
>you have been disconnected from the server

fuck this game

I play lots of stuff, I've prestiged lawbring, kensei, berseker so far, looking to prestige raider next, or shugoki.

I hate playing PK and orochi but zerker is fun as fuck. Warden I got too much of in beta to be fun anymore. Warlord I might get into eventually but he's pretty cancer.

>I hate playing PK and orochi
literally nobody hates playing orochi
how could you hate playing a class with so many movement abilities?

I think orochi kicks all kinds of ass but I love my my combos and orochi is a *spin dashes behind u* class not a wombo combo class

i wonder why the female raider has so many paw tattoos
maybe it's because she liked spending her time underneath her villages dogs and other such woodland creatures
vikings are so gross

Buff Raider.

I don't like Orochi on principle of not like facing him because all he does is random stuff (read : I can't figure his shit out) so I get rekt.
I should probably play him to see how it works to counter him more easily I guess.

What does the defence stat on the sword do?

Defenses
Lowers damage taken on hits

Can anyone tell me why do I whiff my guard break sometimes after parrying them?

Like sometimes I'd basically dash forward and guard break them, other times I'd guard break air.

cause it has a range
why is this still a question

How to block&punish an aggressive PK as a conqueror?

you can't. until they make dodging cost stamina, assassin characters can back out of any fight without being punished

Is everyone just jacking off in the main menu?

I can't get a good match for shit.

>Black vikings
eww

So what's it range and why am I sometimes only propelling myself forward and orders time not?

And what should I do then if I parry them and they're out of my GB reach.

Is she a r1 spamming bitch? R1 Spam her back. Is she dodging alot and spamming pokey r2? Go full on defense and block the side she dodges.

Is she against a wall? Push her against it, then R2 Shield Bash, and watch her direction of dodge. IF they dodge right, be ready to strong attack right, you'll either parry her or you will hit her while blocking her attack. Then another Square. Repeat until they realize they can't do anything against your superior defense game.

shugoki is fun. FUN

>So what's it range
learn it in game

> sometimes only propelling myself forward
youre in range

> and orders time not
youre not in range

>And what should I do then if I parry them and they're out of my GB reach.
light attack\whatever confirmed attack long enough to hit

What's the best way to grind for levels? I want to get at least Prestige 1 in one character, I wanna get cool looking sshit.

I play active games regularly that have less than 500 players

play the shit modes

all the best looking gear is at rep 3

You'd hope those active games wouldn't have the shittiest matchmaking in existence, though.

So which mode is best to grind for it?
And about how long would it take for me to do that?

WHERE MY SHUGOKI MAINS AT THO!

That range is fucking gay then. If I/they decide to backdash or whatever I/they can be grabbed.

If I parry someone they're thrown farther than they can backdash and not be grabbed? What is this bullshit. Also seriously is this a class issue or something?

>light attack\whatever confirmed attack long enough to hit
Considering they're out of range, wouldn't they be out of range from melee as well? And Dash attack barely tickle anyone and not every class has a dashing attack.
INb4 go 4 heavy, get parried yourself and thrown off a cliff.

Get a Friend. Complete orders. You can change orders anytime, even after completing so there, good 3500 extra exp for character.

If you play dominion, you'll get 1 rep a day if you play like 5 hours

i noticed dominion tends to give slightly more XP if you do well.

Repeating what I said last thread, what if I'm a lonely friendless neet? No one loves me.

rep 6 here boi

sad

Then keep going to 1v1 / 2v2 until you meet a shitter. Then tell him you can teach him about game and shit, keep giving him advice and add him.

That's how I got 5-6 people on my UPlay who I sometime talk with and play FH with. Sometimes.

What if I'm a shitter myself?

I got this game yesterday.

>If I/they decide to backdash or whatever I/they can be grabbed
grab is untechable if youre dashing, if youre in range to grab (range matters only for the startup of grab, thats why people slide forward to grab dashing ones)
>Also seriously is this a class issue or something
its a range issue, stand closer to them if you want guaranteed gbs
>Considering they're out of range, wouldn't they be out of range from melee as well?
different things have different range.

So, /fhg/, have you recruited all the heroes yet?

>fetish
>first 3 letters of IRL name
>most played class
>3rd most played class
>which class you're best at
>which you like the most
>do you make plenty use of unblockables, guard breaks, GB techs, parry, revenge mode, etc.

shitpost now pls

>its a range issue,
Okay, I get that. But how do I "Stand Closer" to someone while parrying. Also does this have something to do with weapon some classes are using? Like maybe I can't Guard Break Nobushi but I can Guard Break Orochi after parry because one of them has small weapon with less range? If so what all classes are guard breakable after parry?

Keep dueling until you find someone who wants to teach you and want to be a friend.
If you're on PC I can help you a bit.

yes, nobushi is farther away from you cause of weapon length
you can PHYSICALLY stand closer to her character
same with kensei
if youre right in his face then it works, if youre at the edge it wont

>what all classes are guard breakable after parry?
That's when you need a buddy willing to test shit or they should make a bot that can be programmed, like a dummy in a fighting game

Ayy hit me up.

IGN FernandZero.

no bully pls.

Is every player in this game bad? It's pretty rare that I find a challenging opponent in dominion, I'll often play games where I'll sit on A and they can't contest even 2v1.

Warden btw

>dominion

find someone in duels and add them to friends list for sets

So just facekiss them and parry them. Thank you for this user.

>Openly posts his UPlay.
>Any Random user can add him and pose as me and bully.

How would you even know if right user added you.
Just my comment chain and you'll see a vid with my uplay.

dominion is shitter gametype. The best players will be found in duels

I have my bros who I lan with, were pretty good

I feel like it's this way because I've done a lot of 1v1s

rip in piss servers

>The best players will be found in duels
This

I have a 5.3 k/d in dominion and only 1.5 k/d in duels

Dominion is for fun gangbangs with bros.

all the 4v4 modes are like this
I go like 10-0 every time now

how long is this maintenance suppose to take?

I WANT TO MEET LEWDKEEPER

whats the best option for Warlord after a parry?

HELP

>knights got btfo so hard ubi had to shut down the servers

you tell me

white usually signifies when a guard is up, it would be extremely annoying to test the frame that the guard comes up otherwise

hitting them

Thanks to a dataminer it triggers a 'Conquest' event where you take on the stronghold and fight their leader.

* For duel you can fight a level 5 bot
* There's nothing for brawl or elimination
* For dominion it's a 6v4, where 6 players are on the attacking side and 4 on the defending side. The defenders have a level 5 bot with them.

If the capital is taken EVERYONE in the faction is converted to the attacker.

Well, I might ask again. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU TECH A PARRIED GB?

I've seen some faggots do that in 4v4 modes.(I know you can be tech'd if the enemy is out of stamina, and that was not the case)

i wanna CIVILIZE that raider

>knights + samurai vs vikings

>allocating war assets
How is this shitty lore meme even performed?