Super Cute!

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>NEW PATCH INFORMATION
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580891-Upcoming-Gameplay-Improvements

>Hero guides[2/12]:
Conqueror:pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa (embed)
Kensei:pastebin.com/Mg9HRqjW (embed)
Multiple hero video guides:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TcsJWvks
youtube.com/watch?v=oF63SQWu0dE
youtu.be/SqCVCkiJdSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for warden is balanced

Alright so in the last half an hour, I've attempted to queue for Dominion exactly 7 times to complete these stupid fucking orders, and all 7 queues have been interrupted with some retarded error. What the fuck does Ubisoft want me to do because playing their game clearly isn't it.

In the multiplayer menu when you pick a game type pick whatever. Then make it player vs AI. then click the settings button.

in here just hit whatever button it says for matchmaking on/off.

Then it's just you+bots vs bots. You get rewards, xp, steel, assets, just as if it was pvp.

I do this for any AI orders, gets the elim/skirmish ones done in 20 minutes. Got to rep2 just doing domination against AI this way.

And you never get any retarded server errors.

Destroy all Weebs

I play Kensai and Law, how the fuck do you get out of Conq vortex with Law? With Kensai you can just side attack but law just eats that shit all day.

Am I just horrible at LAW or is this just it for the class?

How do you do the feint stun for the raider people keep talking about?

Is it just cancelling heavy into the dash attack?

webm anchor post

pastebin.com/TcsJWvks

Would frame data like this be useful for the OP at all?

>You can't put your emblem on shields

This is lame

I just want to shield bash people with a pair of pantsu

was for

Cancel heavy with light attack with around the same timing as the regular feint. It doesn't seem to work on combo'd heavies though.

PEER TO PEER BINGO SHEET

REPLY IF YOU'VE BEEN GRABBED 90° FROM YOUR OPPONENT

REPLY IF THE HOST IGNORES YOUR BLOCKS

REPLY IF YOUR OPPONENT GUARD BREAKS AND DOES NOTHING

REPLY IF YOU DROP TO 0 FPS WHILE ATTACKING

REPLY IF IT'S JUST A BETA XD

to speed this up even more before you go to sleep join 4vAI and put your controller upside down so analog stick is pushed in some direction. Enjoy your free prestige a night. This effects your w/l and KDA but who gives a fuck til ranked comes out and matchmaking is a thing

Which type of samurai are you?

i picked the bounty hunter feat instead of iron lungs

they called me a madman

i called them dead

same question

>Get the hang of the game
>Can parry/block/guardbreak pretty well by now
>Try new classes
>Wow PK is fun.
>Play 4v4s with a friend
>Having a blast
>Can hold points on my own even vs good players
>really get into it and rek shit
>Have to do the duel order without dying
>can't parry nor guardbreak anymore feels like I never played the game before
>can't 3-0 anyone

FUCK

>*gently headbutts u from behind*

baa! >:3

REPLY IF YOU'VE BEEN GRABBED 90° FROM YOUR OPPONENT
This is just a mechanic.

REPLY IF THE HOST IGNORES YOUR BLOCKS
Very rarely, if ever. More often, I see an enemy block a swing of mine, and then the damage goes through anyway. Can't imagine what the cause of that is.

REPLY IF YOUR OPPONENT GUARD BREAKS AND DOES NOTHING
Every once in a while. I assume its because they didn't expect it to land and weren't ready to follow up, but it could be connection based. I have no clue.

REPLY IF YOU DROP TO 0 FPS WHILE ATTACKING
Not even while attacking, just random dropped frames all over the place. It's not common enough to be anything outside an annoyance when it does happen, but it does happen.

REPLY IF IT'S JUST A BETA XD
Honestly, the most beta shit is how bad matchmaking is and how often you get disconnected to the menu. That's the real garbage, and you didn't even mention it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oF63SQWu0dE

I want valk to sit on my face

Can someone post the tier list?

Fat

Not as useful as it would be in say, street fighter, less useful without recovery frame data. Better than not knowing anything.

please stop posting this

>REPLY IF YOU DROP TO 0 FPS WHILE ATTACKING

FUCKING THIS. EVERY. GOD. DAMN. TIME.

Like the fucking wardens can control it. They Feint top LAG im grabbed. FUCK THIS SHIT

/ourslut/

Mained orochi in beta, but I didn't really like their lack of options against an opponent who knew what they were doing. Switched to Kensei and never looked back. I am basically Obi Wan at this point.

>duel starts
>hold L2
>don't shuffle
>don't switch guard pointlessly, keep it top for lunges
>only move when I need to get off the bridge maps against chargers

People have no idea what to do against this, even rush down characters. Your opponent can't read you if there's nothing to read.

I am a seasoned Orochi player and I will have you know you would never EVER come close to headbutting me from behind, let alone be behind me in the first place. What the fuck were you thinking, making this post, thinking you would get away posting this abhorrent, absolute SLANDER against me? The next time you see me in game, you better hold you ground kiddo, because one second I will be running, the next your pathetic viking ASS will be in the GROUND.

oh yeah, recovery on block and on whiff would be nice but might be a huge pain to test

I want to erp with them

LAWMEN AIN'T GOT TIME TO BLEED

>not sure who to play
>friend says I'm good with feinting
>I'm a waifufag so all I play is waifus
>not sure who to play
>already play Kensei/Nobushi

Friend suggested Berserker but I don't even know how that fucker works.

only complete retards play 4v4, your victories meant nothing

warden can destroy the world with good feints

>*tickles u with my spear!* Cx

I want her to make me shamefully cum!

I thought about it but wasn't sure if I wanted to contribute to the legion of wardens.

Granted I see far more PK/Orochi and Conqs/Warlords than anything else. And the former are the saltiest/shit-talkiest pieces of dick I've seen online in ages

So is the game worth buying or will it be dead too quickly for it to be worth it?

Probably not dead, but the servers are a complete shitshow right now so I would wait for a patch.

Does stance switching take a long time? From videos I see, it seems like every class moves it quickly.

>No new posts
dont worry, warlord is teh secret cancer, only one used a ton at the first tourney
warden shits on shitters

please do not contribute to the warden legion, i want people to stop playing him/her so i can consider my hero to be NOT flavour of the month

if you already play kensei i'm not sure who else i could recommend, but berserker has in-built feints via dodging

How does the change look system work? Can I use white items to change the look of blue/purple?

please do not play kensei!!

They have to be of the same rarity or higher. Also it costs steel.

Holy fuck that was beautiful.

just tried this to see if it would work and how do you deal with the character select screen? theres no timer when matchmaking is turned off and having the analog sticks rubberbanded moves to random characters even if there was one

see, salty scrubs who cant roll out of the vortex

Raider is the cutest Vanguard.

sorry for toaster quality

>your opponent can't read you if there's nothing to read

i MAIN WARDEN you fucking IDIOT

i just don't like seeing an overabundance of my own character
also, people play warden scummily

kensei is too hard anyway

Can you be a female in non-peacekeeper/nobushi or whatever classes? or are those the only female classes?

It's enough for any character to block any other character's light/heavy attacks, but some classes do indeed have faster stance switch.

tfw i was a tiny bit too late

you can be either gender in most classes, HOWEVER

warlord, lawbringer and shugoki are all male exclusively, and peacekeeper, valkyrie and nobushi are all female exclusively

warden, kensai, raider, berserker, conqueror, orochi are all swappable gender
shugoki, warlord, lawbringer male only
peacekeeper, orochi, valkyrie female only

Man that sucks. All purple hoods look like shit. Pandora is the best.

Female only: peacekeeper, speargurl, valkyrie
Male only: roadhog, lawkeeper, warlord

You honestly gotta stop trying to be a special snowflake and let fellow wardens do their thing

Listen here, you viking FUCK. The last time a Valkyrie let alone any viking ever came fucking CLOSE to getting their blade anywhere close to me was THEIR last time. The game has fucking changed now, you viking bitch. Today, there will be no mercy. I swear to fucking god I will destroy every last fiber of you and every last viking I have SWORN to have MERCY upon. Have you ever even seen what true, pure and omnipotent POWER that a real Orochi like me has? You better back off and start thinking about what you will do next. Mark my fucking words, the last thing you will see is a well fucking timed deflect ending your pathetic, barbarian life as my glorious blade inflames you with nothing but the truth, in that you are fucking NOTHING compared to me.

>did u just use fukin lunge at me with that spear bitch

>Tfw your faction doesn't give a shit about war assets

I need some way to communicate to the rest of the Knights that you get rewards for having the most territory at the end of the season.

Why the fuck don't we care?

shugoki does it slow enough that he can't keep up with peacekeeper and berserker combos

Post High Level Play

>When the ladies are thirsty but your heart belongs to Conquer Babe

is this the bully you told me about, sis

Seriously? That is fucking retarded. Why would they limit vanity of all things? Does that mean after you hit prestige 3 you get the same 3 looks over and over or can you get purples that looked like the lower level gear?

Made a review that includes footage of real psychopaths dressing up in steel armor and weapons and fucking each other up.

youtu.be/SqCVCkiJdSQ

you can get purples that look like lowered level gear. also there are more than 3 unique purple-only gear sets

Delete that unbalanced viking cum dump whore.

>You will never grab a hold of those horns as you fuck Valk from behind as she bleats for you

Why live

Where's the kensei's floor mat pauldrons

Stoppu deproying assetsu against du samurai.

Still any idea which story mission's observables you need for this?

they all play warden like faggots and probably only do it because he's OP anyway
when he gets nerfed people are gonna jump off of him and find something else, i guarantee you

> Fight rep 3 Lawbringer.
> Is one of the scummiest cunts I've ever played against.

I won but I'm still disappointed. I know any class can be played by absolute assclowns, but at Rep 3 I expected a little better.

>peer to peer hosting will work fine.

Hey tough guy.

Chill.

How long does it take to set up player vs ai only matchmaking? I'm on PS4 and it seems like I've been waiting 10+ minutes for an elimination game to start.

Sat in some weeb shit general for gods know how long because someone linked it in the previous thread.

Dont do that ever again pls

>when King Crimson activates just right

this is the kind of quality information I'm looking for in these threads.

Vikings deploy war assets against Knights ONLY
Knights deploy war assets against Vikings ONLY
This is a surefire plan to win the war, offered by your friends, the Samurai.

Out of just aesthetic curiosity I suppose, what appearances did you all take in the story mode?

>Knight
I had to have the lion on my chest.

>Viking
Full horns, none of that little nubby shit.

>Samurai
Master shredder with the tomoe on the helmet.

All male.

Exactly the same.

Can you not join a party with someone using the same router as you?

Can't remember but

Male

Female

Male

Think I went for the Shredder look too then got jelly when Sejirou had the Shredder look down fucking pat (NOW IN GREEN!)

Lemme play as Sejirou, game

Jesus christ that is fucking broken.

>femRaider

nigga you fucked up, m!Raider has Garrosh's voice actor

>people will defend this and even claim she is weak and requires a buff

So Knights are the weakest faction, huh?
Guess it's about time to go Viking if I'm going to switch factions.

What the fuck is that? Did you horny bastards actually draw me abusing that Conqueror?

I... I'm so flattered.

Every class 2shots someone in Revenge with 108 gear. Conq, warlord, valk and Lawbringer can even knock you down after every hit.

It took me a minute to realize it, but male warden has Illidan's too. He kept saying THE BLACKSTONE LEGION and I went "Wait a fucking second, I've heard these words" only to realize it was because of him getting on about THE BURNING LEGION.

I recognized Patrick Seitz immediately though, Garrosh was muh husbando.

Knights don't need you faction switching, yellow belly, deserter bastards anyway.

Did your family neglect you in your younger years?

We just had a couple of threads warring over you, little miss e-celebrity.

Seems verbal sluttery can carry one far

>Valk has a vortex but its slow as fuck
>can't do much else outside of it
>getting a buff to her pokes

>warden was good in beta
>given a vortex for no reason
>probably won't get nerfed

I just don't understand this shit. Here's an observation. If this was a jap game, Warden would be balanced around the vortex since it works, and Valk would be changed into a dedicated poker like nobushi. But that won't happen. Odds are that Warden will get nerfed around his vortex making him shit overall, and valk won't be able to vortex or push either, and she was already a one trick pony.

Hey man, I just want to win :^)
If you want to be a fucking loser, that's YOUR interrogative.