Factory rice thread?

Factory rice thread?

That hideous spoiler is not factory buddeh

it was

The Toyota 86 isn't factory rice. Type R though.....

Rice but still nice.

fuck. the new civic looks like an SUV/cross over

does it really look that huge irl

Kinda, it's sedan sized compared to what it use to be

Rear spoilers make literally every car look better

I've heard those are really cheap cars that are somewhat fun to drive.

A bit low on power but then again its FWD anyway, if your looking for a cheap coupe, it's definitely a decent choice.

Not RICE by definition. All of these are meant to be tracked and race and therefore are not Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements.

Plus the wing on the Mercedes actually looks comical it's so small.

Don't see how this is rice at all.

Proper forms of rice include:

How fitting

You heard right, they can be found at decent prices, even the gts. Fun car to own, I enjoy mine, pretty good daily. Good on gas. They also have variable valve timing; pretty much the vtec of toyota. Anyways, mine's got coilovers, fresh tires, an aftermarket header, a short throw shifter, and a k&n filter. A few light mods and the car is good to go.

are you retarded?

kill yourself

This isn't rice. The best argument you have is optional chrome finish, and a spoiler that actually flows with the body lines.

Just because something is functional doesn't mean it's not tacky as fuck. It's all rice.

>factory rice thread
>attaches pic of a car that is neither factory nor rice
???

You guys are fucking stupid. That kit was optional in some parts of the world OEM.

Pic semi related

What kit is this? It's the only picture I've seen of a FRSBRZ86 that I didn't hate.

Friend I hoon with owns one, it's basically the size of that fucking crossover accord. It's ridiculous for a civic.

my mom owns a crosstour. It feels like youre driving a stale loaf of bread

i unironically love how ricey the 7th gen celica is

>itt factory spoilers

Trd

They used to look so classy too. They should have just stopped making them in 2011 but too many Arabs and Russians still want them.

Good thing scion is dead

That's because it is a stale loaf of bread.

why no fit type r?

Rice literally means Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement. That means that the rice's main purpose is too look like it's doing a lot even if it's not.

Rice does not equal tacky. I'm not saying it looks good, but if its main reason for existing is to make the car faster than it's not rice.

Their description makes me angry. Which is all the more frustrating because I think it looks really good on the IQ.

Ugh that's awful. It's like that Celica GTS with the body kit.

there's no way that was actually a thing...

what the fuck happened after the S2000 at Honda HQ?

Not rice but I think headlight deletes like this are awesome

>literally means

Urban dictionary isn't a real dictionary you stupid faggot.

What the fuck is the definition of it then you ignorant cumwad? With how low your fucking nigger IQ is, you should just off yourself with a public hanging like the rest of your shit skinned worthless ancestors.

I legit thought its called riced because chinks always over mod their cars on the outside but nothing good on the inside. Kind of like they make their rice always look nice but its actually shit in taste.

>Mfw i was wrong the entire time..

Backronym idiots lol. Rice was just a racist insult to Japanese cars with lairy exterior stuff.

Yeahok.

Came in here to post this one. So terrible.

optional AERO kit for europ

it comes from the term rice rocket, which domestic guys called imports in the 90's. ricer was the obvious demonym and the associated aesthetic from the early 2000's import scene was called rice.
you are SO mad

I'm so fucking sick of these shitty dull meme colors. It's literally the new White with blacked out trim.

Yea it's really weird proportions. Like a huge ass for no reason. Also it feels like you're sitting too low. It's so fucking wide.

Some people like it.
Not everyone wants green neons, red tints and a harlequin paint job.

I always thought the term came from Japanese tuner scene being outlandish (for the time), carrying over to the western world and people connected the dots via racism and called them ricers.

While we're here how about the countach abortion bumper

When you hit a pedestrian, but want them to have somewhere to tie their shoe after it flies off.

how is this rice?

>phone posters

U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

No faggot the 86 is factory rice.
It's hp is too low to be claiming that sports car body.
Literally an v6 camry will drag that piece of shit after it loses its (((((((200)))))))) horsepower through the chinkshit drivline.
Slow cars should not pretend to be fast.

The Type R is turbocharged at least honda is making a decent effort to not be disgusting gimmick cucks.

Ricing has more to with looks and sound than power....

Is it still rice if it's actually functional?

>*Tips Spoiler*

I don't know. what do spoilers/wings do?

sometimes I see Japanese sport cars with really big ones then I see people go the other route and get rid of them completely, even factory ones

No that's just your useless autistic opinion.
If a car has a decent ability to get up to speed then it's aero and engine sound can be justified.
Rice is just cosmetic enhancment, you can't say it's "race inspired" when your shitbox powertrain does slower laptimes than a family sedan.
Kill you are self.

Yes.

>turbo
>not a gimmick
Hahaha
Also you need to ask your mother/sister (same person) when your bed time is kiddo.

>le ur mad bro xd

kys

>actual functional engine enhancing part is gimmick
>Muh ae86 touge successor is not a gimmick
Get your stepfather's wife's boyfriend cock out of that mouth and start speaking some sense.

Your buss pass is expiring, shouldn't you be renewing it instead of shitposting

>if I put ellipses at the end of every sentence, people will think I'm cool!

>this
somebody please bring this summerteen back to his cradle.
This is the cancer that eats Veeky Forums

I hate this grill meme shit