One Piece Games General - /opgg/

19 Hours until Sugo edition
Last thread General guide, READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar:optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>Feb 19 - Feb 20: Duval
>Feb 14 - Feb 28: Girlvankov
>Feb 22 : 6.0 UPDATE : SUPEREVOS, CREWMATE ABILITIES, RAY SLAVESHOP AND MORE.
>FUCKING ANNIVERSARY SUGO Feb 23-25, 2* CHANGE FOR LEGENDS, ALL GOLD PULLS.

Coliseum -
>Feb 5 - Feb 22: Franky, Broggy, Hiina

>Returning Fortnights:
>Feb 14 -21: Zeff, Hogback
>Feb 21 -28: Absalom, Raki
>Mar 1-7: FUCKING CAIMIE and Brook again

- Raids -
>Feb 18 Monster Chopper 1/2 stam
>Feb 19 Duval
>Feb 23 Hancock

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Valentine Luffy and Chopper islands 13-27 feb
>Story FP Sugo up to Sabaody Feb 21-26
>2x skillup Feb 25 - 28
>Ray socket island March 03 -06

- Coliseum -
>feb 8 - feb 27: Don Chinjao, X Drake, Kuro, Boa Marigold
>Jan 19- Jan 31: Musshuru, Zephyr, Rebecca

- Fortnights -
>Feb 7- Feb 21: Viola
>Feb 16 -23: T-Bone, Y Robin, Jail Mr.3

-Raids-
>Feb 21-28 Mihawk (yes, a week of him)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/3bx2c6
androidrepublic.org/forum/threads/one-piece-treasure-cruise-ver-6-0-1.11817/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Jinbe still good without his ship? I pulled him last sugo but don't have the units to do his forest

Why is she so perfect?

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

Not seen that image in like a year

ban lvl 95 dokkan players ASAP

Just use Luffy/Ace as subs if you don't have Marco.

I like the Sunny more to deal with high defense mobs.

Let's keep that in the previous thread.

I speculate that with the release of pull rates, the rates themselves will go up a small amount since they will be known by everyone. Before it was a mystery so if it was ridiculously low, and it was, now they'll have to make them more appealing.

Only if we can keep you there with it

deal

threadly reminder that Ocean Sun Pirates is better than you and if you leave your gf around him he will copulate her

Join the Luffy 5+ meme; everyone put him as one of your captains

So mean. You triggered me. I am triggered.

>Putting up old and busted when new hotness is literally hours away

I'm ashamed to. I never leveled him or his special, nor gave him any sockets.

Should I evolve my socketed G2 or the new one to 5+ if I have Sengoku?

Have you or will you ever use him on your Goku team?

How many himes did you get from your FP pulls? Got enough to max Luffy, Zoro and 3D2Y Sanji.

Pull rates are out on JP

Red- 2.989%
Gold- 42.011%
Silver- 55%

>almost 3%
WHAT THE FUCK THAT'S LIKE A GUARANTEED LEGEND

Is Diamante usable at 20 cooldown? Couldn't get more skill ups from the books I got.

My Luffy's skill and sockets aren't even close to done, but why haven't you even leveled him? We've known about the + units for months in advance. I've at least leveled all the story SH units over the last few months.

I have no excuse sempai.

I wish was right. If red posters could be like even 4%, that would feel better than < 3%

>Red- 2.989%

JP CONFIRMED DOUBLE GLOBAL AND LINE VERSION PULL RATE

THAT FAGGOT KEK WHO DOUBTED ME BTFO I TOLD YOU IT WAS 3% JP AND 1.% ON ALL OTHER VERSIONS

I though that was globals rate and jps would be higher. Shit, I really hope they're the same now.

Forgot Akainu raid in OP

Good luck figuring out which TC player I am bitch

wouldnt be hard just find the lowest lvl TC player itt with the worst sockets and shittest posts

The line version is 1.5% but how do we know global is the same?

Not it isnt you fucking dumbass

There's no sugo out right now so there's no red rate

2.989% is for 5-stars
42.011% is for 4-stars
55% is for 3-stars

so 55% for silvers 45% for golds right now with no sugo

cause the pull rate of global and jp are not the same even remotely

It's actually all 5* posters that are 2.989% which currently just includes evolved rare recruits like secret Cabbage(top of pic @0.182%) and fishmen coming after him.
We'll know the percentage of each legend when a sugo is active

>2.989% is for 5-stars
Now I KNOW that's wrong

1.75x Orb boost for 1 turn or 1.5x for 2 turns? Which is considered better?

I think I lost my jp account. I made it back in January so I've never gone through an update before. I tried a basic update and it sent me to the Japanese googleplay store which said something like "not available in your country". I uninstalled it and reinstalled it through qoo app and tried to put in my info which I took a picture of about 2 weeks ago. I tried it several times on my phone and emulator but it gives me the error you you see in the picture. Am I just fucked?

so whats goin down tomorrow

who tf is gonna pull some dank memes

who is gonna do it, get dupes and complain the whole time

also how hard is akainu?
and when are we getting good killer

Why the fuck did you uninstall it, should've just either looked for the updated .apk or gone to QooApp to update it.
It says wrong information, so be sure you're inputting it correctly. Otherwise dunno.

I didn't know what I was doing and I'm an idiot. The part that perplexes me though is that my info doesn't work. I issued it about 2 weeks ago and still have the picture. The info is 100% accurate when I type it in but it just doesn't work. Either way it was nice knowing you guys, good luck with your sugo pulls tomorrow.

These are correct. The first unit boosted for example, is Secret Cavendish (Evolved). Later on he appears again for 1.818%, so the total chance of pulling him is 2%.
Conclusion? Secret Characters are a fucking SCAM.

HAHA JAPANESE KEKS BTFO

hell, just going to Qooap page of the game gave you a fucking button with Update on english

Daily reminder the chance to pull 5*s in FEH is 3% and it builds up as you pull by .25%.

OPTC in Japan cant compete with this unless they do something similar. what do you think they should do?

reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/3bx2c6
Well, this guy on reddit had the same problem and managed to get it working randomly. Try to see if there's an issue with caps or o/0 confusion.

Multipulls guarantee legends. One more legend each multiple for a total of 11 legends for one multipull.

Wtf I love 5+ Luffy

Daily reminder that the build up is only per banner, that some 5*s can actually be 4* or even 3* when you pull, and some of them are pretty shit whereas pretty much every OPTC legend is useful.

Also that game is mad fucking boring.

androidrepublic.org/forum/threads/one-piece-treasure-cruise-ver-6-0-1.11817/

for you Promising Rookies out there

report and ignore

Thanks. Need that for akainu

Jesus fucking christ.
That was so fucking close it's not even funny. What a hard ass raid, made it purely out of meat orb luck, dunno if I should just go with a friend BB or just wait until I'm more ready.

The calm before the storm...

>princess turtles dont drop he murmured silently to himself

Can Monet's special ability give you 2 turns of 1.25x attack without using another delayer?

Can enemies still count as 'delayed' even when their attack timer goes down to 1 (e.g. enrage)?

Does Monet have a cloaca? And does that make her even hotter?

what a dumb post

She doesn't have a cloaca.

>Silver- 55%

If ANYONE pulls on a silverfest sugo after this you are braindead beyond redemption

If you have the box space for all this shit, you clearly aren't prepared for the Sugo.

This is what I spent to try and get Boa and failed. Already notified my credit card company about my upcoming purchases so they don't freeze my card for suspicious activity. I'm buying at least 10 gem bundles.

Reroll for Boa?

I eventually got her and my account has too much progress to reroll.

???? evolvers and boosters for sugofest yes i am ready you fuckin jabroni

Monet is very important.

Now that super evos are out you need a second Boa.

>never neard of markov chain text
how young?

nice try but you can tell the "1" is edited in from the previous picture he posted where he had 53 gems, also there's no way to buy exactly 478 gems unless you buy the single pack like an autist

sure told them 7 hours later

>tfw to inteligent to go to uni

to uniligent to go to intelige

minimum wage slave detected

>the "1" is edited
this is incorrect the 1 isnt edited at all the name is

Reminder to keep your g2 ruffy or asura zolo if you need their 8 hit combo attacks

reminder you can de-volve them so stfu

>that announcement in-game saying skulls will not be reimbursed if used incorrectly
I imagine they must've gotten a shitton of supprt requests to give them extra skulls cause they fed them like a turtle instead of evolving

Who hasn't gotten 2 of the basehats ever since evos were announced? The real trick is maxing their skill and sockets before super evolving them so their skill ups and sockets carry over.

How do these people function on a daily basis?

How can they even breathe?

LOL

>These are the kind of people who get girlfriends/wives and succeed at life even though they can barely function

>People like us who know the ins and outs of useless shit are still forever alone and are jobless NEET's

>these people have voting rights

>stupid people find it easy to meet and mate with other stupid people
shocker
this is the more disturbing part

>working

If the media didn't force the "go vote" meme stupid people wouldn't go and only the smart people would. But all you hear is "I don't care who you vote for but make use of your right to vote" every single day on every single TV show and radio station.

I'd give anything to be 'stupid', emotionally ignorant and actually be happy vs the absolute fucking miserable and completely emotionally aware existence I have now

only real solution is self improvement or suicide

Can Marco beat Akainu?

You can have a gf and a good career, not be an idiot, and still be good at this game. Most people who have all this know its not that easy, so thats why its rare.

Lets hope they're also the type of idiots who don't vote.

Stupid AND a NEET
Best of both worlds, I guess.

Happy people choose to be happy. Sadness and happiness isn't something you can't control.

Look up Akainu raid and you'll see why he cant

>can't beat broggy last stage cause robin is an OP slut
>can't beat blamenco stage in the franky colo cause literally nobody has cavendish up

colo is such an arbitrary difficulty piece of shit

no

>Happy people choose to be happy
this is incorrect

>Robin is an One Piece slut
Indeed she is.

Look up some guides on youtube or reddit.

Let me rephrase your post for you:

>Can anyone put up their Cavendish? I can't do Blamenco without him.
>Also does anyone know what team works for Robin on the Franky Colo?

Was that so hard?

Love and Peace, bro.
If life brings you down, smile and be happy.

people from california arent actually allowed to post here

it's not just robin, it's the robin before broggy's stage, you can't use any damage specials on her cause broggy has a shitton of HP and you need them for him, and she HAS to be killed before turn 3 or she ends the run, so can't use a tank team to chunk her down slowly either
it's just bullshit

Show us your box

Tried suicide, now trying self improvement but suicide is looking to make a resurgence soon I think, it's a lot easier.

Nah I've tried choosing to be happy, doesn't stick for longer than a few hours and then I crash way fucking harder and spiral into an even deeper sadness I was in before. Probably how drug addicts feel coming down.

>Tried Suicide, didn't work
Kaidou, is that you?

Bring Aisa and you have 5 turns to slowly grind Broggy down. If you have a second damage reducer (like T-Bone who's also a beatstick for Robin) you get 2 more turns. No specials needed (maybe a bit orbluck, though)