she claimed chrom

Tharaja is a shit mother
>Cordelia goes full blown swinger
>Nowi is for shitters who ruined DoA when Marie Rose was announced
>Sumia is literally Cadea except she uses Lances over Swords
>every other girl has bland or shit supports
>second gens are non-canon garbage including Lucina
>barren wombs

So Robin is confirmed as forever single and a Virgin.

So no Morgan exist

LETS HAVE A BABY!
And does Gaiden seriously have 5 chapters?

I should make images big size in my folders so I can see if they have a stupid watermark in them before posting.

But Chrom will never love her and will literally fuck Sumia in front of just show how much he doesn't care like an alpha

They're long ass chapters

i want new/feg/s to leave

Can I post now?

He's an odd lobster though since he is +SPD/-ATK. He needs a buff to his attack to bring him back to normal levels but otherwise he's a decent unit for me.

I also have Tacomeme and Hector to support him as well. Tacomeme will ensure that he is faster and Hector is an ATK aura alongside decimating any blues that look at the Lobster wrong.

It's 5 chapters with several skirmishes per chapter. Exploration is one of the main draws in this game.

>female Robin has the exact same base stats as male Robin but worse weapon and skills
wew

b-but I've been here since Veeky Forums was created

This robin map is fucking ridiculous

What did you expect from a non-canon character?

claimed.

Okay, fucking fix your site Hiroshimoot-san.

Post your box, /feg/got, and we'll see if there's anything we can do.

How the fuck do you do this

I hope the upcoming banners are garbage for a while so I can recover from blowing my load from not pulling Eirika.

I got Eliwood and Ninian to reach B-support in chapter 25, the snow one. I need 80 support points and my earliest save is on chapter 26 where you get Nino and Jaffar. Since you can get 27 support points maximum per map, and doing all 26, 26x, and 27 will give me a maximum support point of 81, it's possible for me to replay from that chapter to get them to reach A-support before the end of chapter 27 where Ninian leaves, correct?

This just means I have to train Nino again but I don't mind it too much I guess since my Nino is about 2-3 points of Mag off.

>I also have Tacomeme and Hector to support him as well.
Fug, I wish I had a Tacotor account again. My Hector had -atk and meme had -speed. At least I have Lucina and Meme with +speed on both.

I really hope that people who are having trouble with this map are using 3* or lower units.

I just beat it just using my favorites with no synergy whatsoever.

>not pulling Eirika.
Did you want her on your existing account or did you somehow fail to get her even with rerolls?

>tfw being a master tactician by buffing Takumi and having him solo Robin's map in 2 turns.

Should I promote my 4* M!Robin or Kagero? I have 20k feathers and I have no idea who'd be more viable.

So did they use the model 1 Robin for this? Because she's flat as fuck. I guess they wanted her to be flatter than Femui because Femui is more popular, and hope people forget how her much better customization options let her be a titty monster.

I love her!

>Banners end on 27th
Does this mean we're getting new characters then?

Existing account that had a really good start. It's still in good standing, just no Eirika. I can only hope they take a page from GBF and let us ticket specific units.

at least I got Elise

IKE

So the chance of getting a 5* increases after each roll you don't get one right? Does it carry on forever until you eventually roll one even if its weeks later?

>+HP -SPD 5 star Abel

Should I use him without Gunter? My current team's a young Tiki, Cordelia, Julia, and Takumi. Thinking of replacing Cordelia cause she's only 4 stars.

BEST imouto.

>bonus reset on a healer

im sorry

ez

Using Ryoma and Kagero :^)

titty ninja

SAUCE, YOU FUCKING SLUT

It's only for one banner. It doesn't affect other banner and when the banner end, you loose the bonus.

>people are seriously rolling this banner

>Takumi
Do it without him.

Hey, Fir is a top tier cutie. I'd say it's worth it.

>People seriously rolling for characters they like
Kill yourself.

It took me a while to figure out synergy to defeat Robin(F) but I got her with a Tacomeme/Hector/Olivia/Maria team and had sent Hector towards the bottom where he could tank everything but the red mage and sent Tacomeme up top to kill everything there. Wasted one stamina potion though because 3 tries...

It's a funny situation for me to decide who to 5* first, my +DEF/-RES Cordelia or my +RES/-SPD Effie or wait until I get to 22000 feathers and just make Robin(F) a 5* since she synergizes with my Hoshido with Olivia counter team well as a Linde/Male counterpart/Cecilia counter.

I'd say there's a good chance this banner will be on next arena bonus points list.

I'm new to FE but do buffs stack? Like say two units each have a +attack assist, if they put it on one unit will it add up or override? If override how the priority work? Later use or whichever is stronger?

Thats lame. Was hoping it would carry over to other banners because I haven't rolled a 5* since release day and am semi-hoarding for a character I like.

Ah well. thanks.

I love titty Tiki.

>Hoshido retainer battle
>Misery in Hand starts playing

>Fir, hag Tiki, some brown dilf and proto-sakura except even less of a character

They should kill themself for having shit taste or being gay

It just means you go balls to the walls when a banner you need pops up. Unfortunately if you want the units from the past banners like some of us you're shit outta luck.

Not just rollin' for the cuties, it's like you don't even want to play Waifu Emblem.

Is this a good roll?

>fir is in the banner
>get 2 3* firs and 1 4* fir
wew, great banner

Wow its almost as if taste is subjective.

Nah pretty shit desu start again

any roll where you get a 5 star is a good roll

>Playable Eliwood will never actually be this good

It hurts

Yeah, it's pretty sad seeing all the retards that you share a thread with.

I think so, if you don't want it I'll take it, never even seen a 3 x 5 star myself.

Yeah just reroll fampai.

I'd really advise keeping it unless you are really set on having an account with your waifu/husbundo in it.

3 5* is super rare and you have 3 high tier rolls.

Did I really get a Fir with the same IVs as the user in the previous thread

Better than anything I've ever rolled

Check IV's but yes you have a decent core. Eirika buffs Cordelia and Kagero's speed and attack. Your biggest weakness is Tacomeme/Hector but so long as you engage Tacomeme first with Kagero you should do fine.

I would love to pull an Eirika or a Julia but I'll have to off banner them after burning 100 orbs and getting cucked by Seliph...

I can't tell who this is unless you show me her bum

So, is the new banner just as useless as it looks? A bunch of shit units on focus?

>you can't steal skills from tower units for 1k SP

What a shame

Doesn't seem as bad as the Narcian box, but it's still pretty bad. Problem is that you're stuck in a bottleneck, you need to send in one character to bait out the rest but he's likely to get KO'd instantly.

It'd be super easy if it didn't have this dumb win condition of needing to have all characters survive.

It's an April Fools banner that accidentally got released early.

I think they are claiming the banners is good against the challenge quest.
Also the next challenge is certainly a cavalry. Or a blue mage.

How can Heroes sustain itself in the west when we only got two Fire Emblem games translated?

Rolled a -atk +def Lucina. Whelp.

Check stats for Marth and Lucina. Lucina now has same Def and Atk as neutral Marth, but with more HP and Spd. Slightly less res.

What were they thinking with this shit? This quest is literally impossible without Takumi/Hector/Kagero

Newfag ?
Did you hear about a console called gameboy advance ?

Now and forever~

Whoever gave hector the ranged counter needs to be taken out back and shot in the back of the head.

it's impossible with shit IV Kagero like mine.

>Move a red sword/dragon to hector
>He dies

wow

Did it with Nino, Cecilia, Olivia and Oboro.
In hard.
Far easier than Narceus.

I was surprised I could just park Hector there and he could do everything by himself. Considering his horrid res.

>2 games
(lol

There are currently a heap of fake Fire Emblem fans. I know a guy who dumped $40 into this despite only playing Awakening and not even finishing it because he disliked it.

>Considering your shit opinions on what's a bland support or not is considered canon.
Sounds like someone hasn't went through all the support options.

How long do those usually last? I'm unfamiliar with the gacha market.

>replying to obvious bait

I did it with Camilla, Nowi, Eirika and Tiki.

Extremely fleeting

I mean, it's something like a 3 day banner. So, I think more people would be disappointed if it was actually good.

this might be a good banner to roll for blues. since there's no blues in the banner you can get a linde easier i guess

Years as long as they have a few extremely dedicated whales and don't get in trouble with the gacha laws and get mass refunded until they die.

Hey so since Female Robin didn't have Rexcaliber does this mean everyone else whose skills we 'know' of might not have their current set?

Yes keep that shit. Even if the IVs suck you have great buffers and good meta killers.