Previously newest video: youtu.be/Inh3V2CfdaE
MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=F2vUPp-Ffho

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/masseffect3/mods/363/?
nexusmods.com/masseffect2/mods/68/?
youtu.be/d3q_Nd5arZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Terrible OP. Kill yourself.

Don't worry, I will

Livestream it

Is there a joke in the OP picture that I'm not getting?

wow rude

No Batarians beyond this line

_____________________________ Rine ends here

Why even mention them at all?

Most hated club in Germany + Femtur

Gotta make sure there is no foam in the thread

Dream of space and lusty waifus

You failed by mentioning it yourself

>ftw I can't remember the last time I had dreams

I had a dream for the first time in a while the other day, I don't remember much of it though and it wasn't very exciting. I've never dreamt about lewd or waifus and the only time I was in a crazy world other than Earth was me walking in a world that seemed like WoW mixed with ME and I didn't see any ayys or anything like that, just crazy ass buildings.

It would be neat to have a crazy dream with aliens and shit but I have not had one like that since I was a little kid

>2016+1
>G*rmans haven't been genocided yet

Unacceptable senpai.

>talicancer ruins a perfectly good meme

Is there a list like this for husbandos?
Of course Garrus would be top which I disagree

You can just make your own in like ten minutes.

What if Vetra turns out to be all the shit characters rolled into one?

Bioware will have to give us another femtur

Vetra a shit

I'm commuting and have unpopular opinions.

Lucky user, I dream about work.

As cancerous as this image is I'm now wondering if the Andromeda women will still be noodle arms.

Ja! Fick du dich auch!

You learning arabic yet

>Sei ein Aktionär
>Verspotten RB

I modded my fem shep to have stronger arms, although it caused some problems with custom outfits.

>own part of your club in the most literal sense
>own nothing except merchandise and cans of red bull

>Be a commercial company that aims to make money off football
>Hate another commercial company that aims to make money off football

Is this /bundes/?

New video when?

Rude

Anyone know if the game is going to come as a physical disk or just a product key? My internet is garbage and I don't want to have to download the game over several days unless I really have to.

>I'm afraid there's nothing we can do, commander. There's no known cure for STT. The changes will occur within 24 hours.

nexusmods.com/masseffect3/mods/363/?

Oh shi-

Legit question; what is STT?

It's hard to find. I got it somehow.

?

there is a huge difference if it's originally a football club and has success in sports in mind and uses the shares-platform as money backdrop and if it's a company that uses a football club to promote its products.
see RB Salzburg, they dropped it like a hot potato as soon as Leipzig reached the 1st Bundesliga, pulled all good players off and put them into Leipzig instead.
Or when Mateschitz threatened to pull out of the club during the time when it wasn't clear if the model was accepted by DFB and DFL, which is literally why people didn't want him there in the first place (investor pulling out of a football club's ass, leaving the club uncummed with a creamed asshole).
Or the fact that it's officially a club, but has less than a hundred members, because only members allow who else can become a member and that means only Mateschitz's friends are allowed in for voting reasons.

Never mind. Apparently same thing happened to ALOT for ME2 as well and it's back now. They've also updated it to be easier to install and maintain. Thank goodness.

nexusmods.com/masseffect2/mods/68/?

Sudden Turian Transformation.

Sudden Turian Transformation

>tfw you will never have your wounds treated by a qt short femtur

>short

it's like you don't even get the appeal of femturs

Fuck (You), You have to dominate the xenos, in all ways, that means height as well.

If Andromeda is a colonization mission, there should be no homosexuals on board, right?

Perfect height around 188-192 cm, not too tall to be some sort of some amazonian beta bullshit, not too short, that there is no point

If there is no gays, who are going to be the creative type?

yep.

>husbandos
>doesn't include Ashleigh

I couldn't even decide whether to make STEEEEEEEEEEEEVE or dead in 2 seconds man first either, there isn't enough brain stock photos anyway

C'mon man
I'd rather put Loriq'in than Nihlus. Or Septimus if we're going down that road.

The joke is that Nihlus has no character or a fanbase

What romance does everyone expect to be the most tragic?

I don't really think there will be any tragic ones. Every one will live.

This But, I'm betting 100 quid on Vetra having dead parents or daddy issues

He'd likely have a massive fanbase, If he died at the start of ME2 instead of ME1, bloody tumblrwhales

Every single one will be tragic, due to the animation quality and writing.
The game isn't even out yet, and I am already crying thinking about it.

>hasn't seen the copious amounts of fanfiction between Saren and Nihlus

No thanks

Fuck off with this reddit meme

>In 2180, St. Pauli wins their third consecutive treble as they are the only team in the world who has fans that don't mind an all xeno team

nearly as bad as the bogpill bullshit

At least that's from Veeky Forums, even if it is from /pol/, this brain-meme is just straight up reddit-shit.

>Thinking that there's ever being "too short"
How can you love someone if you can't use them as a human onahole?

IGN preview when?

6AM PST.

Drack romance on account of it not existing.

What if the tragedy is why Drack isn't romanceable?

>IGN preview
I'm sure that will be really unbiased and objective. Can't wait!

Hey.

Here: youtu.be/d3q_Nd5arZM

That favourites shit looks like dumb forced console pandering.

Nice to see that Cora and Peebee still look absolutely awful in the game as opposed to the heavily edited bullshots they put out recently.

Also again not a single interesting environment shown. Could just as well have stayed on Earth if that's all the kinds of environments you're gonna use.

our squadmates look so boring

Should have replaced Cora and Liam with a Drell and Salarian instead

But nah you gotta have Two Humans to Start with as its a Mass Effect rule.

The favorites switching looks pretty dumb / like nobody will be using it. And holy shit Cora is going to die every fucking firefight if she's just going to charge every singularity.

Yup.
It'll never be dirty dozen in space again.
I didn't much care for it but compared to this anything is good.

shit OP, end your life pls

Wait is the boring complaint because it's not like ME2's Dozen?

Fuck that, the squad just needed two more characters.

Bring back that Salarian that was cut and alsobgive us a rogue Kett Squadmate and the squad would have been fine.

embarrassing, do they want poeple to not buy their game?

After Exploration is done, I want to see a video on Multiplayer.

The only problem I have with the focus on three powers, is that PC shouldn't have to use a circular menu to access the favourites. I don't mind the system, but on PC I should be able to quickly switch between the four sets by pressing individual buttons on my keyboard, 1-4 for example. It takes too much time, otherwise.
Or maybe they have that, and they've just not shown it.

>but on PC I should be able to quickly switch between the four sets by pressing individual buttons on my keyboard, 1-4 for example

You can.

>New Screenshot of Jaal.
No, Bioware you need to tell us who we can fuck in this game with which Ryder.

>2:05
>Does biotic charge
>it doesn't do anything

BRAVO BIOWARE

You can hotkey switch but you're still going to have an extra cool down switching to a new profile.

Why the fuck do they cut so much shit from the game.

"Oh, it's too much effort, it's too much work,"

Fucking absolute bullshit. Why are AAA games not advancing beyond a fucking 2010 level, (excluding the surface). It's greed, they want to spend as little on the actual game, and as much on marketing as possible, because they think it will maximize their returns. Sadly, it probably will be, and the game will be a hollow shell because of the lack of concern and any critical thinking from the majority of the consumer base.

It's like Bioware is forgetting that their strong suit has been their characters for ages now.

It does 50% damage to the enemies shields. Put your glasses on before watching next time, grandpa.

Oh, good, I was getting worried for a second.

I forget which but either the cut character was either too similar to someone from the old trilogy or just wasn't far along enough compared to the rest.

>ALL THESE FUCKING PEOPLE WORKING ON THIS GAME
>CAN'T MAKE A SINGLE FUCKING WAIFU

Honestly im not even a romancefag but fuck sake, there is no reason for ugly people to exist in video games.

Everyone should be a fucking 10/10 just because you can make them so.

Look at peebee's dumpy little fucking down syndrome face, look at cora's old lady jowls. Why is she not even wearing some makeup like both Ashley and Miranda were?

Maybe if they wanted original they should've given us an alien we haven't had before. It's like they're still not over their weird refusal to accept that their audience wants non-humans.

who are you quoting? stop crying you autistic faggot

>Everyone should be a fucking 10/10 just because you can make them so.
What's even the point of this? I for one don't want actually 10/10s. It ruins the immersion.