Umm, why don't you own a Bugatti Chiron yet?

Umm, why don't you own a Bugatti Chiron yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.caranddriver.com/images/media/228560/2010-volkswagen-golf-gti-european-spec-steering-wheel-and-instrument-cluster-photo-229929-s-1280x782.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugatti_Chiron
topspeed.com/cars/bugatti/2018-bugatti-chiron-ar163150.html
stevemorrisengines.com/engines/bbc/1100-hp-street-strip
nelsonracingengines.com/~nelsonracing/assets/images/pdfs/dynosheets2010/540-tt-chr.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its slow

>VAG

Does anyone?

>car that costs more than my Cessna 340
No, no I'm good thanks.
>insurance is probably more too.

>2 gorillion dolar car
>rear view mirror is still made of plastic

what the fuck

I can't rock crawl it

more like 3 gorillion

Because it's too cheap, I'm more of a Honda Accord guy, I got taste.

Yeah but dude it's a Bugatti Chiron it has 1500bhp, thats more than an Accord.

ree

Not Arab nor interested in a Volkswagen.

kys

What if my mother died in her sleep about 10 years ago? I've only been on Veeky Forums for about 7-8, but I feel like I missed one of these posts.

Really made me think.

can you not

One trick ponies get boring real quick

great better run

LITERALLY has the steering wheel from a gti.

Literally a 250mph Beetle.

Why not?

>Literally a 250mph Beetle.

>16918186
Not falling for it again, no (You) for (You)

>being impressed by bugatti

Want to know how you can tell a rich normie with no taste?

ur a piece of shit

mad?

Really got my noggin jogging
media.caranddriver.com/images/media/228560/2010-volkswagen-golf-gti-european-spec-steering-wheel-and-instrument-cluster-photo-229929-s-1280x782.jpg

Holy shit.
If you close your eyes you could possibly imagine them looking the same

>If you close your eyes you could possibly imagine them looking the same
kek

no its not

Can't wait to see some terrible custom paint jobs on Chirons in Dubai

>500km/h speedometre
Why does VAG put unrealistic speedos in their shitboxes? I doubt some shitbox like Scirocco or Passat will ever reach 300km/h.

True but it's still an ugly car

oh god

imagine a gold reflective Chiron

Two-tone chrome gold and silver.

You know it's gonna fucking happen.

sounds hot

It would be called a Charon.

>y-yeah well its ugly anyway
Piss poor and jealous faggot detected.

wew

lad

fug

>I have no taste as long as it's exclusive and/or expensive, the post.

here lemme shove this exclusive turd up your mouth

Well I'll be damned it appears you're right.

kys nigger

>unironically look better than Veyron or Chiron

Got me

Because I can build a drag car for a 1/10th the price that hits 240mph in a 1/10th of the distance.

1500hp from 16 cylinders and 4 turbo's is fucking embarrassing.

>1500hp from 16 cylinders and 4 turbo's is fucking embarrassing.

>what are emissions laws
>what is street fuel

I don't understand all this complete and utter bs about something that could be perfect bench racing material.

Appreciate the car for what it is and don't act like it is not a master piecce of engineering.

& don't forget

to
BOW DOWN FOR THE GERMANS ONCE AGAIN

MUAHAHAHAHA

>>what are emissions laws
>>what is street fuel
For cucks.

>what is freedom?

>JDM FD - max 180 km/h
>Export Slow3 - max 220 km/h
The absolute madmen

Yeah doing 400kph in luxury is nice and somewhat impressive but performance wise it's extremely overrated. Especially when it gets outperformed by a truck engine powered stretched Lotus or billy bob's drag car that he built in his driveway.

Well, i think if the bugattis engineers would sit together with the only objective being "make a truck that goes super fast in a straight line" they would come up with something you may find mighty impressive.

This is a legal road car with a luxury interior with a top speed of 288 MPH, from an enthusiasts perspective people are being gay ITT.

>extremely overrated
Shit does 60-150mph faster than 99% of cars on the road can do 0-60mph and it's performance is overrated?

it's pretty lame that you post false numbers in your meme, it's much much faster then that.

Because bugatti is strangly attached to that butt fugly grill design.

It doesn't look that bad here because the rest of the front end looks amazing.

JUST awful

truly the worst

>it's much much faster then that
How are they fake numbers you shitter? The footage is from the drive tribe video and someone just translated from europhile numbers into mph.

A real "enthusiast" would find a twin turbo Corvette that performs almost as well more impressive. Just because it's the best thing you can unlock in your video games doesn't mean it's the greatest thing in real life.

It's not impressive when people are dailying 1500+hp twin turbo V8's. It's top speed is impressive but useless most places in the world. And if you want top speed a shitty plane does 288mph all day.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugatti_Chiron
>topspeed.com/cars/bugatti/2018-bugatti-chiron-ar163150.html

I can provide multiple sources (first hits in jewgle) to back up me calling out your numbers fake.

you are the shitter

by your own commoner logic you are probably right.
I don't play video games though, i just admire it from an objective standpoint which is something most people on Veeky Forums can't seem to do without their patriotism bone getting in the way.

now bow down for germany you peasant.

>A w16 with FOUR turbos
>Impressive

>30k dollars for a radiator replacement

Truly German masterpiece

>makes 1500 hp on pump gas
>not impressive

So does a $30k crate engine...

well it costs 2 million, you can't compare it too your civic in terms of cost of ownership, again by commoner logic you are right, it's not a rational thing to transport yourself in.

A W16 isn't all that simple either, i bet you would have hard time making that from knex

I wouldn't own a car that you can't just drive without all kinds of preparation and restrictions. Special gas, special tires, huge per mile expense, constant tuning and adjusting, no potholes, no speed bumps, no sharp inclines. Fuck that. It's practically useless.

Can I do it in unrivaled luxury though? Can you do multiple runs without any issues? Would your slapped together hick engine offer anywhere near the same level of power delivery as the broad as fuck quad turbo 16 cylinder engine?

No no and no
You sound like a dumb fuck teenager who thinks you can build a "lambo killer civic" for 5k

Link two.

show me a crate engine that makes at least 1500hp on pump gas that has usable power throughout the rev range like the engine in the Chrion

>y-you can go faster for cheaper!
>my LS motor with a few bolt ons is faster!

What the fuck is this the Youtube comment section? Were you also about to tell me how a Nissan GTR or Tesla will do 0-60 faster and for a fraction of the cost?

I hope you die in your sleep tonight motherfucker.

No need for special gas or constant tuning, nankang tires are not the best idea though.
But im quite confident it can handle potholes or a steep hill as well.

He's right tho. Usually hate comparing modded cars to stock cars but for 3 million dollars that's pretty fucking lame

You think the people who can afford one are concerned about price to performance ratios, you stupid faggot?

It obviously won't be as luxurious as the Persian mobile but it will perform just as well. Spend the extra 2.5 mill on sound proofing and diamonds if you desire.

Steve Morris, NRE, etc. They've been doing it for a long time now.

Well some dumb american guy BTFO'd the Veyron with a stretched Lotus and stolen parts already sooo...

>BTFO'd the Veyron

Hmm...
>slower top speed
>slower 0-60
>proven to be wheel spinning at 180mph+

BTFO'd it in what sense? Stupidity?

Oh so you're a retard? Say no more.

The modified lotus can only reach that speed with a backwind and cannot do a return run
Muh drag cars, just shut up

>people daily cars with 1500hp
No they don't, but people daily veyrons
Just stop posting you fucking 12 year old

>perform just as well
In a straight line... kind of
No where else

Its painfully clear you are a clueless bench racing child who can only look at cost, horsepower and top speed

Please stop posting

The Veyron/Chiron are literally drag cars faggot. You have to replace the tires after a top speed run.... Even a fucking top fuel dragster can do a few runs on a set of tires.

>The Chiron’s 8.0-liter W16 weighs 1,384 pounds

HOLY FUCK. WHY DIDN'T THEY USE A FUCKING CUMMINS AT THAT POINT.

I don't think you know what a crate engine is.

>Steve Morris
>builds drag engines
>those aren't crate engines
>they also aren't 1500hp for $30k
Idiot. Nice try though.

A top fuel dragster can do one run before the end fine needs to be replaced
Stay btfo and stay a clueless bench racing child

Maybe I exaggerated a little sperglord. 1200hp on pump gas is easily doable and is available as a turnkey engine package also know as a crate engine and will run around $30k. Now a big block with twin turbos and a dash of race gas will make 1500hp all day long at low boost goes for around $60k.

I think a lot of the Euro's in this thread are used to being around 70hp cars so 1500 seems really impressive. What they don't realize is that high school kids are driving 350+hp Camaro's and Mustangs.

you are a bad man

top fuel dragsters have 10k hp

Prove all your claims

Show me this turnkey 1200hp on pump gas crate engine that costs 30k

Considering a Normal VW can't stay together for more than 15k miles without an engine replacement... Have you seen what the repairs and maintenance is like on a Veyron when you just idle around like an Arab in Londoin? It's almost cheaper to keep a 5 second dragster going.

And they are purpose built race cars that literally cannot he driven on the street, regardless of legality

What's your point, child? Fuck off back to YouTube comment sections

>vag

I love how these Euro hypercars have these super tacky interiors, obviously made with their Arabian Overlords in mind. Or new money athletes/rappers.

>needing 1000hp+ to have fun

Get a bike and stfu

You motherfucker

>15k
Hey, better than a bone stock gm pushrod v8 shitting itself 6 miles from the dealership

>tacky
You probably think a crown vic interior is aesthetically pleasing Lmao
Fucking philistine

stevemorrisengines.com/engines/bbc/1100-hp-street-strip

nelsonracingengines.com/~nelsonracing/assets/images/pdfs/dynosheets2010/540-tt-chr.pdf

inb4 not1200hpor30kjfdkljgkdfjlfgj

Close e-fucking-nuough

Still less than a regular service on a Chiron.

>thinks that looks good

Please check all that apply (must choose at least one)
>13 years old
>Nigger
>Arab

So not what you claimed? A good 400hp short.

>Starting at