/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Subspecies Singularity I: Malignant Isolation Demonic Realm Shinjuku] (Epic of Remnant Ch.1)
view.fate-go.jp/2017/lnfyrn/
Release date: February 24th, 7 PM JST

>[Maintenance 2/24 (Fri)]
>fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170221b

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- Secondary Archival Storage can be expanded with Mana Prism

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profile Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Garurumon a best

I love my wife!

May the witch burn in hell

This better not be another Saber Deermud situation

Please be welfare 3*

So can EMIYA Alter handle Gilgamesh by himself?

/JeanneAlter/ thread.

My servantfu is the cutest.

>strong independent black bull
>little white manlet

Absolute retards.

She is pretty cute.

Please update the next OP with the upcoming gacha
Shinjuku Gacha rate up {24 Feb - 8 Mar}
- 5* Shinjuku Archer (Limited)
- 4* Shinjuku Assassin
- 4* Shinjuku Avenger
- 3* CE Freelancer - Boosts Crit damage on Quick cards by 25%
Servant details are unlocked with story progression

> DW "afraid" that the cockfest will anger people impliying the only people bitching aren't here
> Throw a free 3* Jeanne alter to appease them.

I hope too.

Let us dream.

I dunno, do servants have magic circuits? I think a bullet causing them to suddenly turn into swords would kill anyone with circuits.

I'm not going to let you be stupid because then it attracts other stupid people.

>Ancient Sumerian
>from Iraq/Iran
>white

Fuck this shitty wolf dude

Durarara collab when
Celty 5* Rider when lads

>having dreams is stupid
lol okay

>blonde hair
>eye colour isn't black
>pale as hell
He's definitely a white boi.

I got it, Bobmiya is an EMIYA that successfully managed to erase himself by killing Shirou, but he became a paradox, changing UBW to have weapons that never existed.

Only cucks dream

Nasu outright told Narita he was never allowed to mix his works into S/F, so never.

I'm sure Saber Jannu Alter will be a 4* Story Locked Saber

キャッツ

Nah he's the child Sakura and the Bull had while Shirou was projecting out in his cuckshed.

You guys aren't wasting any quartz on the Shinjuku Sausage Party gacha, are you?

Nasu should be thankful Narita agreed to write for this shitty franchise in the first place. What a fucking faggot.

For the shekels, I wouldn't even be surprised

>Sakura
>children
kek

The best.

I LOVE MY WAIFU!

>le sakura can't have children maymay

Dank my friend.

too much ass

For someone like me who has everyone he wants but Jannu Alter, a permanent version of her in the gacha would be a dream come true.

Have you tried not being a redditor?

Shirou isn't even American

>maymay
It's said in HF senpai, in one of Sakuras narration scenes. It's also why in Ataraxia Sakura says she wants to be an arborist, because her flower can't bloom so to speak.

No, user

It's just regular Jannu Alter

She, Gorgon, Shinjuku Avenger, and Dantes are all coming back for a special Avengers rate-up.

Yes. My failure in rolling Dantes will be rectified immediately. I'm so grateful I'll have a chance to get him again. I knew they wouldn't forsake me. I knew DW would accept my money if I begged hard enough.

Just a chance. That's all I want. Just a chance.

EMIYA can't do that unless he's an EMIYA raised by Solomon who taught him Ars Nova.

Shirou is MERICA

All things are MERICA

You too are MERICA, user

Shirou and Sakura don't really have relationship problems, desu. Or he gives a shit about Seigi no Mikata in HF. Might look in direction of Rin pleasing men when Shirou leaves her alone to fight ISIS instead. That's more believable when Rin's a natural cock hungry slut.

Cucksheds are a Swedish export, like Ikea. Every nation has them.

>that """translation"""

So Olga is coming back in Shinjuku, right?

R-right?

Olga is dead.

>Shinjuku is set in 1999
>yfw Olga Lily appears

>Every nation has them.
Not my country

That's just the lie she tells to the whiteboi that pays the bills. Reproductions is a privilege only the bull has.

Sakura has an insatiable lust for cock that doesn't go away by the end of HF. That's all she needs to start fucking Niggiya's daddy Tyrone.

>Shirou
>white

What year was it in that Melty Blood manga where loli Olga showed up?

>he posts from the small hut outside his house, while Bobmiya pounds his girlfriend on his bed

Feels good finally seeing Jeanne art without the retarded headpiece.

You getting your history mixed up here? We all know Kiritsugu is a black man yes, but the white child he raised was adopted.

>Sakura has an insatiable lust for cock that doesn't go away by the end of HF
She's a frigid bitch without the worms. She whines at Rin that Shirou's too sexually active and she can't keep up and has zero sexual drive when Shirou is dead while Rin couldn't help but fuck someone and have kids. The worms had to insert aphrodisiac in her body to actually get the cold bitch to put out.

Meanwhile Rin is so horny she wants to fuck everything she sees. Once she tastes sex, she won't be able to stop. She's a natural born slut. That's why Ishtar is so compatible with her. Only Kirei's strict Christian uprising managed to suppress her real desires. But those nights without cock are too much.

I think it was 2005?

>get first survey
>Do you have a child
>No
>12 cents has been added

Well that was easy.

Fuck off, Luvia

This, it's even said Rin is like her father Tokiomi who we know cheated on Aoi and couldn't help but sire another kid because he's a fucking horndog.

>She whines at Rin that Shirou's too sexually active
Sounds more like humblebragging, to me.

>before Shinjuku reveal
>"Emiya Alter when?He will probably be so cool and edgy,btfo everyone.Maybe he will wear Church outfit.Definitely saving all my quartz for it!"

>after Shinjuku reveal
>"wtf I hate Emiya Alter now"

What happened to all the fag saying they saving quartz for him,or is that just a bluff?

>too much
>ass
user you're saying words but they aren't making any sense.

>rolling for a nigger

HF Shirou doesn't give a shit about Hero of Justice thing. He even forgot that because he shattered his memory along with Saber's.

UBW Shirou is the only one autistic, so it's Rin's black babby. He did leave her alone to go to fight sandniggers. She just found someone better.

Sakura's bragging is far from humble

They expected Redman wearing black and being a cunt, not a burnt magus hunter.

That "complaining" aka bragging is an obvious coverup, since women never say what they actually believe. Read as "i'm unsatisfied with this white """penis"""" I need a bull".

>They expected Redman wearing black and being a cunt
Redmans always a cunt though?

Sakura Edelfelt really would be a terrifying beast.

She feels troubled because he wants to fuck all the time and she can't keep up. She has no desire for sex after she's completely dewormed. All her horniness was a consequence of the lust worms. Mind that made her hotter, now she's just a frigid boring housewife. I guess that's why Pavarti chose her.

>tfw we'll never get sakura edefelt from the apoc universe

No one expected him to be a literal nigger.

>being a cunt
He has always been a cunt.

Imagine
>Sakura come out
>she is black because fused with poo-in-loo goddess
>associated with designated meme
>hype dead and all the Sakurafag refuse to roll like Emiyafag

>non canon ending

Gareth-chan when?

That would be great, desu. Imagine all the rage and webm of seeing her being burned

Wouldn't she be blue or brown? I would roll for her.

>waa waa I hate redman because his skin changed now
Is Emiyafag the worst fanbase?

>another sexy brown
I may become interrested. Hopefully Shiva doesn't learn it.

after that
>ere-chan gacha
>she becomes black in last ascension
>second one is her as bones
>she doesn't remember (you) and cucks (you) with niggiya instead
>on bond 5, she asks (you) to be the godfather of their first child

Rama should be blue too and he isn't. In fact, he's red.

They're not very progressive. Leave it to entitled and privileged little white boys to be terrified and insecure about welcome diversity in anime. EMIYA Alter as a person of color is one of the most moving and inspirational things to ever come out of the Fate series. It's good to know hate has not won.

>you only have to turn servant into a nigger now and people will hate it
Wew lad,nigger Jeanne Alter when?

I'm glad we see all these independent black women and progressive servants. I hope Roman incarnates as a black man and starts a relationship with Da Vinci after 'she' turns back into an old man.

Bob seems pretty well liked by the nips.

>nigger Jeanne Alter
You mean delicious brown Jeanne Alter

It's literally just underaged on Veeky Forums being racist and /pol/ bullshit.

>nigger Jeanne Alter
>when he posts a clearly whitewashed Merlin

No I mean a nigger,with thick lips

This right here desu, hopefully this is the first step in Nasu reversing his whitewashing ways. If we could get Cleopatra (True) instead of the clear hate crime of servant we got, then maybe we could start moving Fate forward as the progressive series it should be.

ITT: Jeanne Alter thread.

WHO BLACKED ISHTAR HERE.

OH HO HO HO

So Hundred Face then? She's pretty hot tbqh

Ding ding ding.

It's shitposters finding something new to shitpost about. There may be a couple legitimate racists here and there, but most of the pot-stirring is just shitposters.

EMIYA Alter isn't even actually black. He's still a nip. He's just living charcoal.