PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead. Current solution is to switch to Luma or better yet, install a9lh per the guide.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview6 and BootNTR 3.1 released. (BootNTR Selector updates automatically.) github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases
-Boot DS games in DSIware mode on 3DS from SD card: gbatemp.net/threads/nds-bootstrap-loader-run-commercial-nds-backups-from-an-sd-card.454323/

>Wii U
-FlimFlam69 removed the Brazilian method from the guide (you can still find it at: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/blob/master/btimsg.md). The pastebin has been updated to contain that link.
-People speculate about a new Wii U firmware version before or at launch of Zelda: BotW. Even if the Wii U is out of production, you may still want to use 35.164.240.189 to block updates.
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-fl0w teases usb mounting for pstv only. wololo.net/2017/02/09/theflow-teases-support-external-usb-drive-pstv-vita-tv/
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both HENkaku and taiHENkaku currently.

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/megous/megatools
github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki
github.com/FIX94/tik2sd/releases
mega.nz/#F!5Q8kzJ4Q!drRI4_20ktnN8uVIy4SKPw!oYlXBCRA
drive.google.com/file/d/0BxqGUqhJYIl9bENyZGpQVzdpalU/view
github.com/Steveice10/FBI/issues/211
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TIK WHEN

JUST 5 HOURS

I'm the store manager for GAME.
Ask me anything.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Prove it.

Where's the .tik?

Pics or its fake

>would you do this or would you leak it the time it got to your hands, /hbg/?

I honestly would have up until these recent generals. The amount of low quality, unrelenting shitposting has changed my mind and I'd 100% tease it and post spoilers because I hate all of you faggots.

holy crap

>why hasn't it leaked yet?
dawg, video game stores don't get the shipment of new releases until two or three days before the official date, all the leaks and shit come from review copies, will they leak it? maybe, but the huge faggots will play it until they beat it before releasing anything, the thing is that when this happened with Pokémon Sun/Moon that were linear games that you could beat in like 18 hours, but BoTW has quests and that crap, so the leaker can be playing for days without saying shit
would you do this or would you leak it the time it got to your hands, /hbg/?

TIK OR GTFO

Ahaha epic

I would have uploaded it to updog

How? I'm not posting anything that could get me recognized.

What game? Haven't been here in a while. No clue what you guys are waiting to be leaked.

Here's the best I can do.
It's some gay shit I can use to change entries on site. Only available to certain accounts.

I'd tease like a fucking shitter on my social media and keep delaying with tease pictures and then release it 5 hours before official release midnight.

Can you get us the .tik of Breath of the Wild?

Is megadownloader actually sketchy? What's the best way to download from mega without hitting the caps?

Megatools. github.com/megous/megatools

I use megadownloader for everything... I hope it isn't sketchy

What's updog?

scans yield very little and it doesn't request admin priv, i'd just sandbox it and use it anyway.
Thats not to say it isn't fucking you over in the background but there is no immediate proof.

Probably. All I'd need to do is bring my WiiU to the store and whack a disc in a dump right?

I'm actually on my own starting from 8PM until 9:30.

The program itself is fine, but it just feels like it's riddled with malware.
megatools is best.

not much homie, you ?

Even if I teased you for days you huge faggots would still praise me the time I leak the .tik, same happened with Lurantis

Do it for us, king of leaks.
You'd need an SD card and tik2sd as well.

The EUR tik?

But the thing is, they did actually deliver.

Godspeed user

Multiple people supposedly getting the tik... Surely one of them has to be legit... Right guys? Riggghhhhhht??????

>Lurantis
what's the lore

sorry it was all me :(

IF YOU ARE LEGIT
CHECK OUT THE GITHUB FLIMFLAM WII U GUIDE FOR SETTING UP THE KERNEL EXPLOIT
DOWNLOAD THE HBL AND TIK2SD
PUT SD CARD IN, RUN HBL USING WEB BROWSER EXPLOIT BY GOING TO LOADIINE.OVH
IF THE WII U DOESN'T HAVE INTERNET ACCESS YOU'RE FUCKED THOUGH

I-i-i-i-i-i-i-its hapenin

I'll give it some thought. Even posting here about this is making me paranoid as hell.

If I'm not here at 8:30PM, Nintendo has already silenced me.

We have PAL copies of the game, so I'd assume so.

Follow this, then use disc2app on Breath of the Wild, then zip and upload the results.
github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki

Also, get the titlekey first by using tik2sd.
github.com/FIX94/tik2sd/releases

Zip those up and upload them too. We'll work out the rest for you.

Shit, this could actually work if they deliver.

How long until 8:30PM in your timezone?

>at 8:30PM
>it's 11.45 am

fuck man
5 hours or bust

You might want to give it more thought to mentally manifest copies that are not in retailers.

I say to use tik2sd first because it's far quicker than dumping the whole game, so in case you don't get a chance to dump the whole game, we can at least have the titlekey.

PAL = EUR, yes.

Remember, the wiiu needs to be able to connect to the internet and you'd need homebrew launcher 1.4 or 1.3.

Hasn't the entire game (minus titlekey) been dumped anyway by now?

Here
I'm out, gonna play it
If federals come home I'll make you all pay

Nice megaman, dude.

Supposedly people got it from the CDN earlier, but good luck actually finding said dump. If you dumped it with disc2app, we could just straight-up install it as-is on our consoles and actually play it.

I hope you never get to play video games ever again

Nope.

Which is why you should install Haxchi at home first (but Coldboot Haxchi isn't necessary and more risky, although I've personally had no problems with it).

>Supposedly
dude that's legit

9.82 GB

i gotchu famalam

mega.nz/#F!5Q8kzJ4Q!drRI4_20ktnN8uVIy4SKPw!oYlXBCRA
drive.google.com/file/d/0BxqGUqhJYIl9bENyZGpQVzdpalU/view

I'd leak it
The Switch version

It would be smart to run tik2sd first though, just in case shit happens.

Why is this MEGA download 10.1 GB? Weren't the files from NUSdownloader only 9.something

Despite what others are saying, tik2sd and an sd card should be all you need. The encrypted version of the game was uploaded to Nintendo's official CDN and downloaded by a lot of people already

I love refreshing this thread. It always feels like something is gonna happen anytime soon...even after 48hrs i'm reading just "holy shit" and fake keys

>multiple people saying that they work at game stores and will dump the game

cautiously optimistic

And the GDrive is 10.0
I hope there aren't any files missing

Bless up

If i had the game i would do it, the "i want to finish the game first" thing is bullshit and imho it's actually people that want to be le epik trolls by making everyone else wait for them.

Well it would be nice to also have the game rip from the disc as well, just in case the NUS rip is broken for some reason.

I haven't seen the links. Searched a bit but didn't find it and I didn't bother looking any longer.

I fucking love you user. But I won't suck your dick.

The full dump from nintendo is 9.82GB. I got it before it went down.

I'm trying to update a9lh and this part is giving me trouble for some reason
>Open FBI
>Select “SD”
>Navigate to arm9loaderhax.bin, then press (A) on it and select the “Copy” option
>Return to the FBI main menu with (B)
>Select “CTR NAND”
>Select “”
>Select the “Paste” option, then press (A) to confirm

Getting an error when I try pasting that reads
>Error
>failed to paste content
>/arm9loaderhax.bin
>Summary: Not found
>Desc: Doesn't exist / Failed to open

>Searched a bit
you clearly don't know about the Veeky Forums archives.

they get posted in every /hbg/

It's actually 10:50 AM for me. :(

Will a mobile hotspot do?

I'm leaving for work in 2 hours. What should I do?

WiiU
SD with HBL, tik2sd and disc2app

I've only ever used my wiiu to play backups, so do I:
>Load HBL with loadline
>launch tik2sd
>get tik
>launch disc2app
>dump game if I can?

What are the chances that Nintendo will I'm lying

I had a theory that perhaps the version that was on the NUS servers was the E3 demo, and would have a separate key that the EUR key wouldn't decrypt.

Just anything that the wiiu can connect to so you can get to the website and launch homebrew.

So why is this MEGA download I have 10.1? hmmmmmmmmmmm

I do. It was just a lot of stuff to sort through and I'm tired. I'll freely admit I'm fucking lazy.

>I'm lying
welp back to bed

One of the downloads had duplicate files for some reason.

scossa?

You should have kept the ruse cruise going a bit, it was funny.

Don't use disc2app, use wudump

Thread is going to be amazing if we get tik and then it turns out files are missing. Nobody knows shit about what was gotten off nus.

Before you go to work, follow FlimFlam's guide to the point where you install HBL and Haxchi so that you don't need the internet when you go into work. You'll need to launch Haxchi when you turn on your Wii U before you can launch HBL, but otherwise, it'll be fine and work offline.

But yes, please go ahead and do that. That should be right.

Is there another link that doesn't have the dupe files? Don't wanna risk trying to install this shit on my Wii U.

Oyasumi

>>I AM GBATEMP USER

Kek, i guess? Not sure what you were trying to get with that ruse. It wasnt particularly disappointing or funny. Oh well

>I'm lying

OFC HES LYING RETAILERS WILL AT THE ABSOLUTE EARLIEST GET THIS SHIT IN 3 DAYS EARLY DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT GAME REVIEWERS LEAKING IT BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE SWITCH VERSION THERES NOT SHIT COMING OUT UNTIL FEB 28TH AT THE EARLIEST FUCKIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Felt bad desu.
I expected people to call me out as soon as I posted that shoop of the website. But nobody did. I was in too deep my dude.

>like 4 people are promising to get the ticket today
is this the new trolling trend instead of posting fake tickets

>all those people doubting the NUS dumps

Guys they are legit

The only proof you need is the fact that Nintendo PANICKED and took them off the servers

this mean it was the real deal

Back to bruteforcing then?

the leaks are real the news is fake

Can anyone please hit me up with the proper MEGA link? If you feel paranoid about getting banned just immediately delete the post. Even though I'm sure a mod has never set foot in /hbg/

No, that's retarded.

It's better than nothing lol

Or, you know, they put them up for a day so that some journos could get a copy of the E3 demo, and then took them off to avoid confusion later when the full game came out.

The fact it's missing 3gb makes it obvious that the dump isn't complete. Absolute, best case scenario, it's legit, but has all the languages stripped out or some shit, because it's a custom build for one euro countries magazines.

>>The fact it's missing 3gb
13gb is the installed size on the switch.

you know nothing about the wii u, stop posting

Those guys are imposters. I'm actually the CEO of Gamestop and I have a meeting with Miyamoto today. I hear he's bringing a copy of the game to the meeting, so I'm going to try to slip some laxatives into his coffee. While he's on the shitter, I'll have my Wii U in the meeting room. What program should I use to dump the game?

Journalists were all given the switch copy. None received the Wii U version.

I vaguely remember getting that "doesn't exist / failed to open" error, but it was when trying to install CIAs. I fixed it with this: github.com/Steveice10/FBI/issues/211

Bring a microscope to the meeting room and manually read the disc contents