So whats your excuse o?

So whats your excuse o?

If this Melanin Enriched Individual can build a car from scrap, why cant you do something worthwhile?

I have dreams of doing the same, from simple and practical designs to full on retarded designs (usually involving two motors to achieve 4WD in some over convoluted way)

However I know that I do not have the time or money to invest on this project

because yuro standards

This will happen, I have the tools and the space. I just need the time and money and actual parts and materials. And the design. But I swear I WILL build one and daily that cunt! I want to the be styled like a cycle car too because that would be awesome with an i6/v8

Do you also know what you got?

I don't have time to waste building a pile of scrap, and I have enough money to buy a real car.

Oh, I Kno zachly what I got

This desu senpai

You can get a running car that isnt a suicide machine for 800$, why would anybody fuck around.

is this supposed to be impressive? I mean even for niggers.

It's pretty cool desu

t. cuck

jinx you owe me a soda

Trash Bandicoot

Seriously. To make a car from spare parts is no joke. If he did it without the internet, sweet Jesus...that would be two times more impressive

most people on this board will talk shit and shitpost "hurr durr niggers"

but majority of people on here wouldnt dare try even with the help of the internet.

Kony Stark

>IN AFRICA
>WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS

Are you thick? That niggers ballin. Look at his fucking living conditions. If that shit had a cabin and working a/c hed have to fight off even more vagina than he already has to

I mean, libraries were the same thing as the Internet before the Internet was around, they just had less shitposting.

It's not exactly impressive. Now, the guy that learned how to produce wind turbines on his own and put them to use generating electricity for his village is something to be impressed about. This dude's just a cunt who wanted to go fast, which doesn't exactly do anyone any good.

You couldn't do that. You asshole douchebag moron cocksucker

fake

>wanted to go fast, which doesn't exactly do anyone any good
>>>/mg/

>the guy that learned how to produce wind turbines on his own and put them to use generating electricity for his village is something to be impressed about.
it wasn't generating shit. that was fake news

it was a windmill- and "supplying power for his entire village" is easy when the village doesn't use power. it wasn't a machine. no rotor, no coils. just a windmill that turns.

my country isn't a 3rd world lawless shithole

WE WUZ CARS N SHEIT

But could it beat this on Nurburgring?

All it needs is a roll cage and it would qualify for 24 hours of lemons.

yet the starving nigger had enough will power to whip out a fun hoonable shitbox.

what's your excuse bubba?

That would be so fucking tight

I see what you did there

What the hell, the engine is at the rear! How the hell did he do that?

not enough scrap "laying around"
the popo would not like it

>implying shitposting on Veeky Forums isn't worthwile

>$800
>isn't a suicide machine

I've already done it, I pieced a car together from 3 seperate scrapped cars. but my car looks like a car not a go-kart.

If you think that's hard, you're just mechanically inept.

Look at the wheels and the engine, he used the drivetrain from a FF saab. They have a longitudinal engine but are still FF.

I built a working car from 3 different shitheaps when I was 15.

That is fucking awesome.

>scraps laying around
>4 pristine 18" rims with low profile tires
>2 shiny mufflers
>an engine
>all other stuff
Yeah, right. I bet this stuff is just scrap in africa and it just laying around waiting to be picked

>africa is a poor country

Nice choice of of wheels

In the video you can see the two halves of what appears to be the Saab that the wheels came from.

The guy probably just pulled all the running gear out of that same car, laid it out how he wanted, and welded up the chassis/body around it.

All these
>imma do it
>got everything I need
>it's muh dreem to build car
>it's not that hard
>I can just buy one
Meanwhile, you're stuck posting here while you wait for your mom to get out of work so you can borrow her car, and this dude is racing around town click clacking at all the bitches.

>pristine 18" rims
>clearly some old saab wheels
>video is potato quality so you couldn't tell "pristine" from "curb rashed to fuck and clearcoat peeling"

>built a car out of scraps he found laying around
>clearly a complete car that has been hacked apart in the background
yeah nah. that caption must have been written by a we wuz kangz nigga. This guy just had some gotta go fast and a couple of beat cars to cut up and use the running gear from. If it was legal to drive something like that on the streets in America you would see it happen here.

It was also one of those bicycle bike lamp generators.. And it wasnt even connected to any wires.. Also the whole village has 1 lightbulb, so technically it could power the village.

>is this supposed to be impressive?
Given the infrastructure levels AND context of the area, that is quite impressive. He probably has to struggle just for potable clean water unlike you that takes water for granted.

The desire to work is why so many african immigrants to the USA hugely outperform those that already live there for generations. Despite not having the educational opportunities and social welfare, they get jobs and drive cars around. They don't SLAB their cars to show off to each other but get practical ones that help support their working ethic.