Veeky Forums

>What's the cheapest best sports car that a man can buy these days?

>Pic and specs wanted.

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-ram-tech/368621-dash-falling-apart-help.html
forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?p=977544&sid=7a04cbeba46b53880530d21fa277e158
dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-neon/385190-2005-dodge-neon-clunking-help.html
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130102144113AAHNwR0
youtube.com/watch?v=Nih49lUmRgs
youtube.com/watch?v=hxZ6-RmHvMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a man
what about women you shitlord

Miatn is always the nswer.

I'm a man so...sorry...love ya ladies.

You can find running FBs cheaper than miatas.

M I A T A
I S
A L W A Y S
T H E
A N S W E R

but I'm not a gay guy living in Miami tho...

>>What's the cheapest best sports car that a man can buy these days?

>Except the cheapest best one, I don't like it.

Fucking retards, I swear to christ.

Any other suggestion u smart ass...

Not him but id suggest reading the sticky. Or a del sol

Keep talking...

A miata

a koenigsegg regera

brand new? Miata

"need" AWD? FiST

"need" space, too? FoST

can't drive stick? WRX

want another sports car? sports car depreciation nigger

Your mom. Here's a (You), fuck stick.

just cuz everybody rides OP's mom fast doesn't make her a sports car

Probably a second gen corvair. You can get them for 800$ if you look in the right places. They are light have great handling and are very easy to make fast.
If you want to go crazy and ls swap it you will lose a bit of handling but the install is extremely simple.

>license plate FNADER
>flashback to Election Night 2000

fuck

>feels bad man

>can't drive stick? WRX
m8 the WRX only comes in stick, the only model that is automatic is the premium or limited version and thats REALLY expensive

1992-1996 C4 Corvette
300hp LT1 or 330hp LT4

There is a weirdly large following of these here in NM

that's the price you have to pay tho

Thats because the corvair fanclubs are the most vicious and steadfast fanbase in car circles. Hipsters have started to buy them and clubs are not happy that normies are trying to fuck up their favorite cars. They are radically dedicated to their car and praise Ed Cole like a saint. They hate Nader with a passion and would probably lynch him if they got the chance

>FiST
>FoST
>AWD
u wot
The FoRS is the only one in the family that's AWD. FiST and FoST are FWD.

You really can't go wrong with a Miata.
Buying new or used, miatas are just great fun for what you're paying. Yea you might become gay but it's worth it

RSX Type S

type rice civics are pretty cheap new and used

It's not cheap shit head

"Running"

Besides this.....

I ride my mom every night, she's sweet AF!!!

no
get an srt4 if youre gonna spend that kind of money

>Don't get a reasonably fast high strung na car with good reliability and build quality
>Get a shitty Dodge econobox who's only claim to faim is a snail and is worse in every metric other than straight line acceleration (and only after it spools, jej)

Fame, woops.

Also, if the OP wants rwd the old Volvo 7/900s with a straight 6 and m90 5-speed are actually quite fun to drive. Not fast, but the subjectives such as sound, drivetrain layout, and feel to an extent are all there. Not to mention because Volvo many had a factory locking diff for mad skids.

hahahaha o god spoken like a true slowcuck
fuckin wew lad
>equal length halfshafts
>bulletproof engine capable of 500+ whp before needing internals
>non interference engine
>Quaife LSD stock
>stock snail capable of 350-400 whp
i could go on and on sprout
best part? they share the exact same internals minus IM from pt cruiser GTs, so dirt cheap rebuilds

lol

dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-ram-tech/368621-dash-falling-apart-help.html

forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?p=977544&sid=7a04cbeba46b53880530d21fa277e158

dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-neon/385190-2005-dodge-neon-clunking-help.html

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130102144113AAHNwR0

Don't worry, after you graduate from the highschool parking lot you will begin to appreciate the subjectives of a car over benchracing stats. I would rather not own a pos and have to justify to myself constantly that I'm not driving a black welfare mom car with a snail.

>retard who doesn't know shit
The k20a can take 500 hp stock easy, there are people literally running 41 psi on them.

Not to mention honda reliability over gm trash, and a much much better interior

And the added benefit of not showing up everywhere being seen in a damn Neon.

KEK you rsx fuckbois always get so triggered when you get smacked on the highway, I love it

also all you need to increase HP past 500 is remove the timing chain, and how much TQ is that k20a putting down 350+ maybe? the A883 will put more TQ than HP, 500whp 550+TQ

>best part? they share the exact same internals minus IM from pt cruiser GTs, so dirt cheap rebuilds

Compared to the Honda which of course as everyone knows is IMPOSSIBLE to find parts cheaply for. Plus good luck finding a good condition PT Cruiser GT. How many were made again compared to Hondas?

God, if that's the best part you sunk yourself.

>forgetting its a neon
everything is cheap for an srt4 damn near the same prices for everything compared to my GSR

>Muh highway pulls
>M.. Muh triggered
>p..please stop talking about things other than straight line speed

>whats an ACR?
Don't act like you ain't mad when you get smoked

>Spic with pecs wanted?

A 3rd gen MR2 would be cheap both initially and (most likely) in the long run. I'm not sure what insurance is like though.

meant to say Balancing chain not timing

>you might become gay but it's worth it
I got a miata last year and haven't done anything sexual with a woman since. Should I be worried?

You have no clue what going on my G! lololololololololol

>MUH HIGHWAY PULLS

>RSX beats 350z
youtube.com/watch?v=Nih49lUmRgs

>beats a WRX
youtube.com/watch?v=hxZ6-RmHvMk

i've seen RSX's in real life beat 370zs.

AW11

you should be tho

I love srt4s but stock turbo is good to maybe 300whp stock internals are good to about 400whp but yes no matter what these tards say it handles extremely well

Hurr durr rsx muh honda if you fags want cheap power got get a mustang or a camaro

>mustang or a camaro??

now you're just baiting

Just get a fucking Miata, you cuck. All that gay sex will probably be the only sex you'll ever get anyways.

"Just do engine rebuilds at the same intervals that modern cars change the air filter, it's a Wankel so it's easy to do"

what type of fag doesnt want to bang gears with in a small block muscle car and its gonna be cheaper than any of the stupid options in this thread

Acura tl type s

>RSX type s
>cheaper than a stang/camaro

I've been looking for that pic, thanks.

you can get a clean foxbody for well under 5 grand

If a Miata isn't cheap enough for you, then you can't buy a fucking sports car

this.

Too heavy for my taste. FWD is actually fine without meming, but only in a light short wheelbase car is it acceptable for performance. The TL is just too heavy and long to work well as a FWD sports car, it's more of a daily driver with a nice interior but still isn't terrible to drive.