/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1163

>Schedule for February:
1/31 - 2/8 - Eye of the Storm
2/9 - 2/14 - Rise of the Beasts
2/15 - 2/21 - Xeno Ifrit Clash
2/22 - 2/28 - Shadowverse: Duelist of Eternity
3/1 - 3/11 - New Scenario Event

2/13 - 2/28 - Summer in February (New Swimsuit Characters, Some Returning Swimsuit Characters)
3/5 - 3rd Anniversary Livestream

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread b

>new unk better on magna than agni
>anila buffs better for magna than agni
>perci and new zeta have strenth and therfore are better on magna than actual whale build agni
fingerfags btfo

>Previous thread b
Why do people always fuck this up? Is this the power of /gbfg/?

COWFAGS will soon have an opening for 1 player. There is also room on the wait list.

We are looking to qualify next GW so we have some strict requirements

MUST be active on discord
MUST be rank 70+
MUST have a decent fire pool (at least 3MLB sticks)

Anyone who wishes to join but doesn't meet the requirements will be put on the waitlist until they meet the requirements.

ALTS,LEECHES AND SHITPOSTERS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND WILL BE KICKED

Contact me if you are interested

It's just one retard who rushes to make homo OPs every time

Can you at least not make the false flag so obvious

Someone will still fall for this

God damn, Morty is kicking my ass....

Then again, I don't really have a light team so that kinda sucks.

Gunslingers. What are your nebu bullets choice?

>rank 70 req
>you arent rank 70

Baited for this exact response

Lunalu?

does luna need to be in the front row to win shadows?

>asking /gbfg/
just translate a nip guide.

Yes.

You're welcome user, I enjoy keeping people up to date on every moment of my existence.

Did you know I'm working from home today and that I'll be able to hit the gym later?

Please don't shitpost my guild. Go shitpost someone else

Thanks

RING GONG RING GONG~~~~~~~~~!

That was quite fun, who knew they could all fit?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

lame.
what her second skill buff does and how much damage her third does?

Do i have to use discord Its shit.
i meet all the other requirements.

Will the new Zeta be limited, too?
Are we only getting limited chars anymore now, completely ridiculing the one thing a lot of people started playing for(surprise ticket)?

If you refuse to use discord, you will be put on the wait list.

Zeta is not limited. If you actually looked at the image instead of shitposting, you would notice orchis is clearly marked LIMITED but zeta is not.

>Have agni build
>"AT LEAST 3 STICKS"

guess i'm disqualified

Stop replying to yourself, Bum Fun.

Post your ID, i will put you on the waitlist.

Not particularly relevant, she's pretty shit by herself. She's only meant to be used on poverty Dark-focused Grande teams to kill your offelement (de)buffers in the first two turns after they've done their job.

>30/30
Fuck off, dont recruit when you are already full.

>MUST be rank 70+
>MUST have a decent fire pool (at least 3MLB sticks)
Made me think

Just to clarify: That's not the real Cyrius. Cowfags is currently full, but you can apply and hope somebody leaves if you want. I usually don't decline applicants unless I suspect them to be trolling (That's you, Dema).
/out

Maybe he's on holiday

What do I do with Curelean Stones?

LMAO
2CYRIUS

I love Jeanne!

i love yaia

3, just purge them all

I love Ferry!

>DJeanne cucks

i wanna rub these tiny horns really fast

>shitposting this early in the morning
try again in the peak hours.

jeannu is an impure slut

This is great.

Where do I get regular anima, not the omega ones?

I've been grinding chevs and sneks and all of them in normal and hard mode and I'm not getting any animas. Am I looking in the wrong place? Am I just unlucky?

>just getting omega animas
EXPLODE

She only gains impurity if you use the def down, therefore she is pure otherwise. PURE.

Magnas have regular anima in red box. You can also buy them with whale tears, but it's inefficient. And with renown, but the price is ridicilous.

/gbfg/ wasn't memeing when it told you to do your dailies on magfest.

>everyone says Agielba is the worst Fire SSR
>his enmity buff+nuke makes him the strongest character on my team if given favorable aggro and his substitute+innate hostility gives my fragile characters more breathing room
Where's the catch? I guess his nuke has a low cap, but just how low?

>Luna is shit just wait and see
>at day1 people finds a way to abuse her first skill
>incoming nerf to echo because of this soon

I called it.

Don't use the Legacy captcha if you fuck up your posts.
And he's an actually good parent(male), so that fucks up this general's day. He's also Fire, and not a buffer or attacker, and those are the only two roles that matter at all times.

Are omega animas hard to get too?
>Tfw have over a hundred omega animas for raid bosses I don't care to summon

Thanks. Guess I really should've done my dailies. I did them the first few days but the mind numbingly boring and monotonous process burnt me out fast.

it still takes an assload of time to do that combo you will be long behind when you tap attack.

Choker memes are for getting easy prestige in Tia HL, it doesn't matter.

Probably not. The language in the magazine was like
>"The new characters to be released at the end of the month are a new version of Zeta, (something about the SR), and a new limited character, the silhouette of which is on the next page."

If she was limited then they probably would've mentioned that since the pointed it out for the other character.

It's easy in Grande. The cut and illusion trigger gives you time to set p.

It exists!

So, we can expect legfest with Zeta and that limited character on the 28th?

>that illusion + cut has been a "waste of time" for all this time
>now people will abuse use it to set up their choke

I can see that already.

thanks user, your post gave me good luck

>there is no longer one global weapon grid, instead each character carries two personal weapons
>characters get increased stats from having a weapon of their own element (similar to weapon proficiency), but can use an offelement weapon instead, which changes damage element they deal with regular attacks and ougi
>weapon skills of both weapons apply with increased effect to character that wields the weapon
>all of above is counterbalanced by character only getting stat boosts from weapons he/she wields, not those of others
>non-player character ougi has combined effect from currently wielded weapon's effect and the character's innate on
>you can swap between the characters' two weapons at any time for changing the element and ougi, opening room for more elaborate boss fights
Y/N?

might as well rename the game

Too confusing for the players

How is that more difficult than the current various(simple but tedious) damage calculations and considerations? Especially knowing stuff like Bahamut weapons or a slapdash pool one pretty much is going to have when starting out.

3402F34C

Get your ecke sachs

I want to kiss Medusa!

So is Xeno Vohu being next how confirmed? Anything more concrete than the "new fire & earth showdowns soon lol" from december?

Iron iv or rapid 3 x2
Fmj or exploder
Elemental cylinder
Elemental/primal point II x2

>Tfw no boyfriend to go on "adventure" with

What's the strongest element /gbfg/?

TITS OR GTFO

Same shit since forever.

Fire

>he doesn't have delusional fantasies about having an amazing adventure, defeating enemies and falling in love with your waifu/husbando
You're like a baby. I wish I wasn't this lonely.

Water

Plain

Give me one reason why Light got a medium attack unknown when dark got a large one.

you just need to grind dark and nothing else since it's the actual strongest, might as well ticket gislas as soon you have your core team done.

>He doesn't lucid dream about Quatre and cuddle with him then lick his armpits!

anti dark bias of course

best DJ

because light has chev swords

TIME and EFFORT

ZOIIIII 863CEE2A

>last weapon replaced in a chev sword pool is the unknown
Really makes you think.

How about an unknown chev sword but both passives are MASSIVE

good xeno lads

>This is canon
Vira has the best thighs in game.

Way too simple and would invalidate a lot of whale efforts, plus you'd use nearly the same team for everything.
Good base for another game but it would ruin this one.

I want Vampy to step on me!

I have been buying 40 of each distinction and just found out that I only needed 40 for my class weapon, not the classes themselves.

Please bully me, I deserve it

atleast you have extra for Class V when it comes out

I'm going to need a sample of all the girl's thighs before making this judgement.

>tags : Veight, Vampy, Incest , Crossdressing, Small Dick, Mindbreak, Netorare, Dark Skin, Footjob , Humiliation

>Footjob
dropped

90 to 100 is going to take me weeks, isn't it?

>no flips in days
>only a tia spear from my daily mognes

>Artist : Asanagi

I'm level 35 and I can't beat Mordecai for the life of me, but I really want the summon reward. What do?