ITT we travel back to late 00s

This shit will never catch on

it already did in the 90s

in Japan.

within a small group of people.

I have 25k to spend on a sports car, which of the following should I buy Veeky Forums

>NSX
>Supra Turbo
>964 911

Buy a corolla and pocket the rest

You should get something that will actually hold value, like a corvette, instead of that foreign trash

thats a c5 silly

I dunno man a lot of VW guys are doing it and Ive seen a few Hondas too

those are the biggest car groups so I bet it will catch on with others

please stop, I try not to think about the fact that I missed the heyday of dirt cheap Twincams by less than a decade...

Exactly, there is no way someone would want that wannabe ferrari, and the supra is so usless that it will never want that pile in 10 years. Also, the porsche is so antiquated, I mean who would want something air cooled. The corvette is your only option.

FeelsBadMan

Let's cry together

those things were overpriced in the late 90s let alone now

Lmao
They were cheap as fuck right up until like 2008

>there will never be another car like the twincam

Not in Ireland, prices have only skyrocketed in the last few years.

hahahaha no. They were always pricey for what they were. When I was 18 back in like 03 they were expensive. When I was looking at them at 16, they were expensive.

I remember them being around $5,000 for a good example back in the early 2000s

I mean damn you couldve got a clean LX 5.0 and still have room for mods during that time

i can't wait for 2009, when i can legally import an l400 delica

>Americans have to wait until 2014 just to get an 89

kek

import it and swap vin with something else, florida man has been doing it and never gets caught

Shhh, don't upset them. Let us enjoy the first 25 years of grey import jap cars before the prices go crazy.

You expect them to be geo metro prices or something?
Desirable light weight good handling rwd coupe with a decent engine
"Huur it's just an old corolla it should be worth no more than 500 dollars because I'm a dumb fuck poorfag"

Lmao so retarded

Who said that? We were telling your retarded ass they were never cheap..... And for a 4cyl econo box with a meme engine they were always expensive.
>muhhh initial D!!!!!

>they were cheap
>LOL of course they were expensive!
That's you.

They were cheap... back in 2006 you could pick one up for 2k any day of the week. 6k bought you a modified to shit and back car in near perfect condition
Now they are 6k for a rusty half finished project

>No no that's not cheap! It's has a corolla badge so it's only meant to be worth $500!
Seriously just stop posting

>good handling

LOL

they handle like shit stock and most of their desirability comes from a cartoon

95 or later baby detected.

Yo have u guys heard about this new fad called stancing? Bruh ima get my civic lookin hella dope

>$2k GTS corolla
NEVER. MAYBE an SR-5 for that price. KYS idiot. Are you 18?\

A GTS that wasn't stripped to the chassis and motor missing has never been that cheap you stupid fuck.

This TBQHFAMALAMADINGDONG

I mean they were comparable to what 240s go for ATM in America, while 240s were priced like used FRS'

Nope. Wrong. They were never this cheap. If you were not a virgin in 2006, you would know this.

I feel like buying a GM SUV right now would be the best move for me. I'm about to get a nice job at a bank and my parents real estate business is doing great. Also I have been considering just giving my old crummy Nissan 240 to cash for clunkers for a better deal.

Go for it man, I've just landed my dream job working on the equities desk at Lehman Brothers. Signing the mortgage on my new house tomorrow then I'm thinking of financing a new car.

Good on you, man. I've landed a similar job with the Royal Bank of Scotland. We just aquired the Dutch bank ABN AMRO. I can wait to see what the next decade holds for the world of finance!