Tfw they are ok with the Genocide of Native Americans, but feel sorry for the Holocaust victims

>tfw they are ok with the Genocide of Native Americans, but feel sorry for the Holocaust victims.

Other urls found in this thread:

umass.edu/legal/derrico/amherst/lord_jeff.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>A bunch of Indians dieting from the flu is America's fault

Okay,..

>9/11 was the Holocaust
Why are Americans so retarded?

>disease is now murder

>dieting

If we arrived en masse, solely, only to suck them off and provide them with our women to fuck, they all would've died because disease killed them.

The second the Old World was introduced to the New one, it was over for them. They had no immunity to the diseases.

>muh blankets
As if that was what did it, lmao

It was intentionally spread.

From what did you derive this?

Disease has a habit of traveling, assisted and otherwise

No, it wasn't.

The think about disease is, it's very good at spread naturally. That's the entire point why old world diseases where so much more deadly than new world diseases.

Find me a single good source for Europeans intentioanally spreading disease to Amerindians. I want hard facts.

*thing

>a single good source for Europeans intentioanally spreading disease to Amerindians.

It's widely known that Lord Amherst did that. His letters about it are the most concrete proof that exists about intentional disease transmission.

umass.edu/legal/derrico/amherst/lord_jeff.html

Outside of that, it's nor easy to find sources. The general consensus is that it happened, but it was extremely rare, and when it did happen wasn't official policy. The smallpox blanket meme is pretty typical for historical events in that it did happen, but not nearly as much as people think, and the fact that it was uncommon makes people claim that it never happened. Both of narratives (it was a common policy and it never happened) are wrong. Either way, you asked for one source and you got it.

>does france even have sea access? I hope not otherwise they'd also have italy's boat people problems

Holy fucking shit end me I stg

>Lord Amherst
Last time I checked he never said they used them and there it is very obvious that small pox epidemics were very common back then, implying that Europeans didn't have anything to do with the 100 million deaths you are implying they masterminded.

>a hundred million
That number seems to grow every time I look at, not unlike another fraudulent genocide I could name.

HOL UP

>something that happened 15 years ago vs things that happened so long ago that no one directly involved is still alive

>100 million

what the fuck?

Fucking rediculous.
The first organized colonization of North America began in 1492. conflicts occurred across the North American continent from the time of earliest colonial settlements until 1924.

>432 year period of conflict.

IN all reality and for any arguments purpose, the Natives of the Americas put up an admirable defense given the fractured, un-unified nature of their people, and the vast technological difference between the two cultures.

Hows that movie? Feeling like some Hollywood tonight.

How hard is it to learn basic fucking geography

That's what got me about the image, more than the ludicrous slavery argument. No fucking way there could have been over 100 million hunter gatherers and Neolithic farmers in the United States.

Germ theory didn't even exist then, and you can't transmit smallpox via inanimate object anyways.

I looked it up, they estimate there was 20-100 million people living in all of the Americas before Europeans settled, and up to 90% were killed. So if you count all of them living in just the United States, and 100% of them killed, then it's 100 million. Except they say only 2-18 million were in North America, with the vast majority in South America.

So, yeah, it's a load of bullshit, something like 8 million-12 million total dead is much more plausible.

Because internet access is so widespread here even kids and morons can use it.

>something that happened 15 years ago is exactly the same as something that happened over 150 years ago and was ended with the cost of 600,000 dead Americans

>violent warlike savages got removed with extreme prejudice, thems the breaks.

Why are black shitlibs so retarded?

Yeah, no way you could support a 100 million population through hunting-gathering and neolithic farming techniques. I don't think there were over 100 million people in Europe during the 15th century.

>getting defeated by fucking blankets

no we don't . we are being manipulated into believing we are when really we don't give a shit about any of this shit.

Big chief bumpy face

>native american """"""""""""""genocide""""""""""""'