/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662

Previous:

Nino is cute

I dont understand what I'm doing wrong. I've been rerolling for the last hour or so and can't summon anything better than three stars. I have to be doing something wrong. Surely the law of averages says I should get some four and five star summons eventually right?

Can anyone help me beat the hard version of the Robin Grand Hero Battle? My level 40 heroes are 5* Seliph (-hp,+def), 5* Roy (-att,+spd), 5* Ephraim (-hp,+spd), 4* Catria (+def,-res), 5* Camilla (-hp,+spd), 4* Nino (neutral) and I have a level 38 4* Serra (neutral).

I've been trying with Roy, Camilla, Catria and Emphraim, leading with Roy and using him to take on Robin while Camilla fights blues. Made it down to the last turn, one lancer left with a few hp who managed to do 6 damage to 5 hp Camilla (he wasn't doing that much when Camilla attacked him, must have deathblow). I can't seem to recreate that scenario. This has got to be one of the worst map layouts yet.

>People are actually posting here

Best Birthright girl

Fucking whales in arena. He had a 10+ lucina, 2+ nino, and 3+ tacomeme. Bullshit matchup, i only had a 1+ ephraim. Nigga broke my win streak.

Why is this allowed?

just.

She sweats so easily though.

Which do I up to 5*?

Fae or Kagero

>Echoes is less than 2 months away from release in Japan
>almost no new info, only confirmations about things from the announcement trailer

Why? They don't want to talk much about 3DS games because of Switch? Is it because it's a filler project that won't get much advertisement?

>"faithful" remake of gaiden with neo-fe bullshit shoehorned in

there's no need to talk about it, everyone knows it's gonna be shit

I want to FUCK Navarre!

bring your falchions!

>faithful remake changing very little from the original, fresh coat of 3DS era paint with reused assets galore

What is it that you want to know?

I love Azura

Kagero but only if it isn't-atk or -speed

Shit taste.

Can someone post the Birthright tier list
playing on Hard

I want to know if Sakura, Hana, Reina, and Kagerou are good

plz don't respond saying "Corrin and Ryoma can solo the game" I like to play FE using the max party limit and distributing my XP evenly

reminder for all the feheroes fag in this general

>game only out 2 weeks+
>waifufags whaling like a retard, spend almost 1k++ on rolling gacha
>ISIS make crystal+arena score not server side
>IT'S FUCKING HACKABLE, what a surprise
>Arena is basically the endgame and crystal is the easy thing to level character

admit it feheroes fag, this game is DEAD, now please leave this general quietly and wail alongside your dead game on /v/

So did the dragons really just rape Idounn and impregnate her repeatedly to get more war dragons or was some magic shit going on instead

>hard

Sakura is good only because all other healers suck. Hana and Reina are shit. Kagerou is good.

Lon'qu is CUTE!

Bet you regret pushing that old gypsy down the well when you were a kid, huh?

Fuck off reddit

Tiki.

Has the jealousy exploit been fixed in the Project Naga patch of FE4? I wanna get some incest going desu

Joshua is the best myrmidon character-wise. Everyone else is just a shitty edgelord or the "I need to train, spar with me!" type.

>my shitty gacha game is hackable and it basically has no endgame because of it
>fucking reddit REEEEEEEE

are you one of the waifufag that's whaling like a retard?

>Hana and Reina are shit

please tell me it isn't so

lie to me if you must

Tikis.

>They don't want to talk much about 3DS games because of Switch? Is it because it's a filler project that won't get much advertisement?
Probably a combination of both of these.

All of Nintendo's attention is on the Switch right now. And it's a remake on the tail end of a handheld's life cycle. FE Switch will probably get a lot more info dumps.

why did they make RobinF so shit?

she might be the worst green mage

>Blew 100 stones I saved on colorless stones
>No Kagerou or any ninjas, just a bunch of shit staff users and Niles

I hate this

I knew it

He's pretty handsome

should I play it on Lunatic? How difficult is Birthright Lunatic compared to Conquest Hard? Conquest Hard kicked my ass but was supremely enjoyable.

It's reflective of her own qualities as a character.

>MRobin is better than FRobin
>FCorrin is better than MCorrin
They're just following the popularity.

They are not bad for BR standards, i used Hana on lunatic and while she was easily outclassed by Lobster she got STR blessed. Maybe you could test your luck.

>taking an old used bicycle over an eternal (by human standards) loli who becomes a semen demon later on
I knew marth had shit taste but come on my dude

Because she was given for free.

Who the best nigger in Fire Emblem

I like this image so much, I already saved it twice and was just about to save it a third time before I realized this.

Worth to upgrade fdaren to 5*? My only green unit is camilla.

Hana's a memedon in a game that isn't Fire Emblem Heroes or Fire Emblem 6; she's obviously going to be pretty poor unless you really like picking gods and praying.

>tfw Nergal's dragonfu got raped and killed probably
i'd go crazy too desu

It's a bit easier than Conquest Hard. They inundate you with high stat enemies, but with none of the skills that make them threatening.

Hana is fragile but hits like a truck and will double most everything. You have to carefully position her so that she doesn't eat that many counterattacks. Reina is decent for a pre-promote and comes with the ability to use a bow, but you get Honkers early in Birthright so she's quickly rendered irrelevant.

Hana would have been great if she had access to Awakening's Gayfarts though since she is a hit and run type of character.

Or FE10

Or FE5

Or FE12

Sumias the cutest, I hope she gets a banner soon.

It's just how good the Heroes design for Tiki is. That slight flame tint in her eyes is great.

So I broke down and rolled a unit last night, hoping for a green orb I got only reds, tell me if this Corn Boy is shit or not /feg/

Why the fuck does it take so much SP to get Leo's skills? He's been 40 for a week for me and I'm still 130 SP away from getting his final skill.

Bruno

Sorry Piefag, next banner is Tellius.

Looks like I'll be playing on Lunatic then, thanks

I do like my weaboodons and Hana is CUTE will she hold up in Lunatic?

Any suggestions for a mage? Orochi seems to be the only decent one

Is this canon?

>FCorrin better than MCorrin
MCorrin is at least strong enough to kill shit. FCorrin is a fucking debuffer and a dragon to boot on a falchion heavy arena.

Well this took a couple tries but I thought it was easier than Narcian

Why did people think a free unit was going to be better than Julia?

You really want a 5 star for him, but he gets the job done as a basic red unit.

Yes.

dumb people everywhere

Would you stay together with her forever?

FeMU has the shittiest art overall

And the guy who did Henry and Serra should be banned from drawing anyone else

what is there to touch?

Welp looks like Nino is still the best green tomb

no, because mist had to marry boyd to eventually produce priam because ike was with soren

yes

>Falchion heavy arena

What Arena are you playing on? Until Julia came along the only Falchion user I ever saw on people's teams was Lucina. Almost no one runs Marth, and I haven't seen a single Chrom.

I love Princess Lissa and it's fine if you don't.

Because you guys are my only firends

who are the best units in 12

As long as she doesnt grow into titty tiki

Titty tiki needs to be disposed of

>implying priam doesn't come from aimee raping ike

Am I nuts or is every user with a Japanese name guaranteed to have a Takumi in the arena? Did the entire playerbase in that country reroll until they got him?

I run into Lucina's pretty commonly. And even see the occasional Marth. Twice i saw a team running both Marth and Lucina with Tiki. And that was after they lost their bonus status.

Wanting other people to love your wife makes you a cuck.

Like that one piericuck that keeps posting about how everyone loves his wife.

You'll be long dead before she turns into Titki.

Is there any info on what the next focus will be? Both of the active ones end in a few days.

The top of her head with your palm.

Then I'm fine with that

>everyone says Reina is shit
>this list says she's good

so conflicted

I'm thinking Ike is likely.

>Get Kagero as my only 5* on my first roll day 1 and stick with her because I don't like to reroll
>She carries me through the story and is all around my favorite unit
>People realize how good she is so now she's sought after and I feel even better about keeping her
>Remember I never checked what her +/- stats were
>+res/-atk

I really like that :thinking: face Jakob has.

To be honest I'd rather have Ike and the tellius crew come out before Sumia. Also bring in the older games first before her. That way people won't feel shafted about not having the older games represented.

Just who is this guy?

A god.

How to improve awakening:
>Remove premonition and Lucina from first arc of the game
>no Risen in first arc
>Emmerlyn dies in assassination
>war with plegia
>find out what Validar is trying to do
>go after him
>premoniton happens but its real
Make this take like 14-15 chapters, effectively the bad timeline
Have the last 14-15 chapters be Lucina and the kids in the bad future gathering the gems and emblem and killing Grima/the avatar

Why did IS fuck over Rinka

what is the nohr tier list

Also this happened.
Lunatic is being kind to me.

Holy shit you can send Kaze to clear the Caltrops on Chapter 17.
How did I never notice this.

rerolling is a japanese invention

they even has their own term for it, risemara (reset marathon).

Im someone who barely plays the game, rerolled until i got 5* Marth and Fae.

Got 20 Orbs, what summon should i get? Focus: Battling Robin or Family Bonds?