>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos & Tutorials
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game; for pc, you have to join using the link.

>News
Frontier News Network 8/Live Fire Patch Notes (release TODAY)
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-8/
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/10528/patch-notes-for-live-fire-update
Frontier News Network 9 (double XP weekend for Live Fire matches)
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-9/

>What's changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to be crouching when you hit the ground.

Doomed thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKVduWf3HmU
youtube.com/watch?v=qFFx1WZThow
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for WHERE IS THE PATCH REEEEESPAWN!

first for lazy fucking devs not putting the patch up when they said they would

First for cute pilot

Post on Reddit from the dev "Argonomic" on fan feedback to the rodeo mechanic.

>Hi, following up on my earlier thread, "Battery or Brain?". I wanted to learn more about this community and see if it can contribute to the conversation around Titanfall. The results were quite positive.
>You guys are passionate and have put a lot of hours into our games. Thanks! You have a unique perspective, and insights that I haven't considered.
>So, rodeo. Bringing back "the Brain" isn't something we can do in the short term, but I appreciate where the Brain-fans are coming from. This needs more internal discussion.
>An area you highlighted is that rodeo is too easy to defeat, which makes it too risky to justify the reward most of the time. Here are tweaks we're considering to address this:

>Disable the overhead icon on the battery after a rodeo (testing this locally).
>Give players a little more control over which direction they travel when they leave with the battery. During development we tried giving players a greater escape velocity or more air control, but this made it too easy to escape.
>Restore double jump capacity after the rodeo animation finishes immediately, instead of waiting 500ms first.

>All of these at once might be too far, so we're going to let it soak a bit. We also have to be wary of making rodeo less comprehensible for new players.
>Thanks again for your feedback and suggestions. I'm looking forward to feedback on tomorrow's patch.

2nd for chill and wait a couple hours dude

Why isn't there any titanfall vore art?

>Disable the overhead icon on the battery after a rodeo
Yes please
They said they'd put it up today, and today JUST started
FUCKING CHILL

Timezones man. We all need to chillout and wait

>today JUST started
today started almost 11 hours ago
no fuck off

Patch failed cert
Whos ready to wait another 2 weeks

>tfw 7 a.m. was over 9 and a half hours ago for me

Source?

>new player
>reccomending grenadier weapons

You might as well make a guide on 'how to lose consistently to literally any decent player who is using hitscan'.

Grenadier weapons come after fully learning the movement system and the (maps to a lesser degree).

This. Don't give me bullshit about going fast from day one. Little nigga's got to learn to walk before he can run.

>Little nigga's got to learn to walk before he can run.
No, git fucking gud. I sprinted out of my mother's uterus and jump kicked the doc in the face. Embrace your velocity from day one or get the fuck out.

I'm that new player and I've been using projectile weapons and trying to go fast since people suggested it.

I'd say I'm definitely playing better now than I was before they suggested it. I really like the EPG and keep momentum is a lot easier than I thought it would be.

That said, I am playing other scrubs so I'm probably still pretty awful. Any tips you think would be better if you think they were wrong?

It's 5pm for me niggas. Today started 17 fucking hours ago. So if I'm telling you to chillout, please, chillout.

I mean, I'm not saying DON'T use EPG and go as fast as possible.

But until you can very reliably maintain a lot of aerial height and momentum playing EPG can range from being incredibly effective to very fustrating between games.

By all means go fast by default and use grenadier weapons right away but falling back onto the EVA or the CAR is by no means a shitter thing to do.

admittedly I can't stand using weapons that don't turn pilots into red mist, so L-Star and grenadier weapons it is.

i know you're memeing, but
they specifically said they won't announce a date until cert passes. they fact that they gave a date yesterday means that cert was passed.

>more control over which direction players travel when they dismount with the battery
This is the only one on the list I want

>I can't stand using weapons that don't turn pilots into red mist
COLD WARRRRRR
One of my favorite things about the Cold War is, about a second or two after killing the pilot with it, hearing the chunks of their body clattering about

>Disable the battery icon after a rodeo
The problem is that this will make Low Profile even stronger. You only have the one-second warning on your HUD before the battery gets pulled, and then you can't even track which way the Pilot went because he phased/stimmed/grappled out immediately so he could get away scot-free.

Rodeo should be rewarding, but you can't let Titans be handicapped in defending themselves. Pilot bullying can get pretty bad as it is.

I think legion can fill the void in my soul now that I hit G20 with scorch

>Hammond Alpha Series testing range game mode
>Last Titan standing but every Titan has all of their kits by default instead of getting just 1
>Kits like Dash, Overcore and Nuke eject are still limited to one (?)

Thoughts? Who would be the strongest Titan with all 5 kits at once?

To be fair I've never taken the internet very seriously when it starts suggesting certain ways of playing the game is for scrubs.

Badly balanced or not well thought out by the devs? Sure, criticism is fair, but suggesting someone shouldn't do something they want to do on a game they payed for seems kind of a bad way of addressing it.

I'll keep that in mind user. Don't mind using scrub weapons if needs must.

Legion's fun. And the vortex shield bug gets fixed today so she won't get fucked quite as hard by ion anymore. Thats nice.

Ion and Legion would reign supreme in this mode as the majority of their kits are good. Sounds fun though.

>Trying to get G10 with EPG
>Miss L-STAR, Mastiff and pre-buff R97
I just want my black EPG

it's all personal experience anyway

personally, my aim has always been terrible regardless of how much i try to improve, even when i was like 16 and had all the time to do it

so, logical choice, i just use shotguns and deal with it

I dont understand this jpg

he's autistic cut him some slack

Nice
Blisk should've started with DEJA VU though.

youtube.com/watch?v=nKVduWf3HmU

>legion with a double health shield, enhanced ammo cap, double power shot, faster spun-up movement, and 18 fucking seconds of smart core

Fucking unstoppable.

Which titan has the best AI? I like the infantry action more than the titan gameplay, so I usually leave my titan to guard an area on autopilot while I fuck around on foot. Northstar seems to do well independently.

scorch, follow by tone (but only with enhanced chip)

Ion with enhanced chip will snap laser shot pilots like no tomorrow.

A number of people will swear that Scorch is the smartest auto-Titan, even without the Assault Chip. He's always on point with his thermite launcher. I once dominated an Amped Hardpoint game on Crash Site because I left my Scorch to guard one point while I cycled between that and another point. No one ever got close to that point.

Where's that sketch comic about training your auto-Titan?

Scorch, no contest
He becomes a dead eye with the thermite launcher when in auto mode, even without the assault chip
I've even been nailed from across the map by an auto scorch once or twice, it's scary

What games - shooters in particular - do you guys play when you feel like going slow once in a while?

I've been playing through the No One Lives Forever duology, and it is a major change of pace, albeing a refreshing and excellently done one. Being a 1960s superspy on globehopping adventures has its moments.

Huh, Scorch is the only Titan I actually enjoy piloting so I've never gotten around to leaving him on autopilot
Scary and I like it

Also sometimes overmeme

Just got rainbow six siege and it's a nice change of pace. I suck shit at it though

I sucked ass when I started but it was all because I was playing it the way I played previous R6 games: slow and methodical.
In reality Siege is just csgo with more gimmicks and soundwhoring.

KSP and Mount and Blade are my other frequent go to games for slowing down.

My other main game that I play aside from TF2 is Atlas Reactor, and that's as slow as you can get. I'm picking up For Honor tomorrow, since I get paid.

Call of Duty Black Ops 1

It's the last game in its series I found to be good, and i really enjoy the sound effects through out the campaign.

I've been playing a lot of For Honor since I need to justify that purchase.

Every other game feels insanely slow now thanks to TF2. I had this problem when Just Cause 2 came out. You're so free and mobile in TF2 that everything else feels restrictive.

Honestly the movement system in TF2 spoiled me. I can't find any other game to satisfy me mkvement-system wise other than it and Warframe.

I like playing Warframe solo though, since the scenery looks pretty damn nice, and people in that game are more annoying than the devs.

Arma 3 and Fallout 4 with around 90 mods

How do I have english text with japanese voice?
I can navigate menus, but this ching chong is slightly annoying.
Any help?

read the fucking OP you mouthbreating shitmonger

TF2 killed every other fps I play.
Battlefield 2142 private servers, Overmeme which I was only still playing because all my friends play it religiously, and Planetside 2 though I still occasionally pop in for FAST drifter jet shenanigans then get off when I can't find a fight with a convenient jump pad youtube.com/watch?v=qFFx1WZThow
I only really play tf2, COADE, and War Thunder anymore.

TF2 is the only FPS I play right now.

TF2 is the only game I play really

How can I only replace the titan dialogue with japanese?

Since I got 500h in Rocket League since last April and still regularly play it, plus several other games, I can't say that for me.

I do still play Quake III and Quake Live for fast, though wallrunning is so fucking good I sometimes can't live without it.

Overmeme is the only other FPS I play, usually play that when I want to be tryhard with other pathetic tryhards but the ranking system in that game is starting to piss me off.

Non FPS? Multiplayer Total War or 4X when I wanna go very slow, AoEII or C&C games in general when I wanna go medium slow.

I want to play Xcom but /xcg/ is all into the LONG DONG and I'm still vanilla.

im still going to use devo and awall and rape your ass you whiny ugly reddit cucks

stay mad nerds

>and I'm still vanilla.
Since I have so many other things to play, I'm actually going to just finish XCOM 2 this weekend and be done with the game.
I like it, but I don't feel like starting another campaign, even if LW2 changes and adds several things.

I got so fucking deep into Impossible Long Wang in Xcom 1 that it was actually quite difficult to adapt to X2.

I gave the game one full playthrough on legendary and haven't looked at it much since. I keep meaning to come back and do a Long War 2 campaign with all the whistles and bells, you know? I just never get around to it.

Please for the love of dont. The core game is fun but the networking is so fucking godawful. Wait a month or two and pick it up on sale. Its honestly not worth full price

No

But I played the open beta, and it was fun.

Dont worry man, you'lll get there, I did literaly 5 regen with only the EPG so its perfectly doable
I'm shit with hitscan weapons tho

yey, it's out

IT'S OUT ITS OUT GOGOGOGO

I'm at work...

Time to go fast

Not really a shooter, but I like playing through Thief fan missions for the ultimate slow experience

>nothing on xbone

FUCK

FUCK

what the FUCK is that 3 gb patch for

Confirm that it's out on origin in EU.

GET HYPE!

three new maps, for a start

>New game mode
>Three new maps
>New matchmaking system
>New audio/visual assets for commanders
>Balance changes

>tfw you upgrade from Qwest DSL

ye

>pc

please don't

we're being civil and on-topic

>Console

>console

>tfw still slow at downloads and unlikely to get faster anytime soon
My internet speed disgusts Viper

STOP

>there's no fucking servers up for the PS4 version
haha
loving it
didnt want to play anyway

forgot image

I'm dying to play reeeeeeeeeeeee

No user, dont!

>PC users will argue this

It's out for xbox

Say hello to the new Mixtape UI.

nice animeposting fgt

Whilst its out for Xbone, the servers seems down for the moment. I can't even get on the multiplayer menu, which sucks as I wanted to fiddle with Prime Titans.

The new execution, Late Hit, requires 10 Inner Pieces executions to unlock.

This'll be good for stacks, we'll never have to endure Pilot v Pilot.

Can't wait to try it.
Why are all the new UI elements xboxheug though?

Fug

>i'm probably already done

AHAHA

>can finally drop pilot v pilot from the mixtape playlist
>possibly live fire too
>can actually get a game of FFA for the first time ever
Glorious. Go faster, download.

>I'll already have it
nice