>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator:
>cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Git gud:
webums with sounds:
>>/wsg/1564043

Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorcycle/fuel-management/nikko-g-pack-de-restriction-modules
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByoCT0pZ82goMWswd1VEV1VSWVU/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for 600 is best sportbike.

>At 60 mph my bike is barely pushing 5k in 4th.
you only go 60 on the freeway? no wonder you never use 6th gear! lol

whered yall niggas ride today

post ur 140mph willy

Can we get rid of these sportbike autists? I'm converting dbt to a cruisergroup.

First for responsible adult motorcycle ownership.

Nowhere. Got a new truck and oil change in my car though.

>cruisers
Fuck off slowfag.

To work.

Post bikes.

>triggered
Dbt had a fuck tonn of cruiser riders back when it first started.
Back when Mr pool came here

Cruisers are fun user :)

I've never owned or ridden a bike. Will someone donate me one of their spares?

If you actually lived near me I would legit let you have my 250, if you would ride with me. I don't have any friends who ride :(

You need to upgrade your camera equipment though.

Can you willy on that in the snow?

Not with regular tires

I own a Suzuki, they make good bikes but to a price point. The build quality is terrible but the spec you get is phenomenal really. I think this year will be between the R1 and the GSXR1000R, which whilst more you do get a few more toys with the GSXR. I've not looked at one in the flesh yet as there are non in stock but the controls layout on the R1 is by far my favourite of any current sportsbike

Whichever bike you buy you need to budget chemotherapy of around ~£1000 for a full akrapovic/Yoshimura to replace the cancer that is the current exhausts

You mean my potato phone? Nah, I'm good. I'm too poor for that shit

If I lived near you I'd take that offer.

That looks like Tennesee, you in the south?

New exhaust is truly cancer.

What state?

>not a liter
>looks like he pulled it up at 60mph tops

Where'd the fourth cylinder go?

Colonial parkway in Virginia

>2mb
>all that pixelation
how is that even possible? What the fuck are you doing? Resizing your photos down to 300x300 then back to original size?

To the other side of town. The good news is I saw a decent number of other bikes. The bad news is that even though it was a nice sunny day my fenders and lower fairing look like I went off road, which to be fair I may as well have.

>pull out of driveway and hear what sounds like pouring a bag of rocks on a table
>strategically switching sides of the lane in intersections to not have to cross all the gravel in the middle

It's nice to at least be able to get on it but I have to wait like a month for the snow to finish melting so it isn't super wet in the shade and the lazy cunts to sweep the billion tons of shit they threw on the ground even though it didn't snow that much this winter.

Ohio/Indiana/Kentucky
I live in the bottom left corner of Ohio.

Fell off the bike whoolieing.

Just look at that ugly exhaust though. Its like they tried to make it look like a cathedar bag.

Sure. It's just a screenshot, I wouldn't look too hard into it

>claims to willy literbike at 140mph
>posts webum of F4i willying at 40mph.

Have there ever been any single cylinder 500+CC bikes in production that weren't shit?

why are you screenshotting photos?

510cc
>tfw I have the 450
>tfw rebuilding it now
>tfw my bore wasn't fucked so I had no justifiable reason to big bore it

Xr650r, KLR650

DR650
KLR650
5XX EXC
F650
etc.

I've been setting myself up for having this conversation with you

he still does
Chris is a fag tho

Yes, and XR650R.

Although technically not street legal. Loads of them can be bought street legal on the used market.

>XR650R
>KTM 525/530/500 (they're all a 520 I think)
>Husaberg FE570
>Husky 610
>XR600R
>G650X

>(they're all a 520 I think)
all are 510cc

Yeah, I can't help ya then, sorry pal.

>CBR's are too linear with the power delivery

what did he mean by this

Do any of you name your bikes, or am I the only fag who does that?

He likes it when it's gutless then as soon as you hit 9k it turns into rocketship taking off to the moon

How about bikes built for ripping ass down raw earth?

Those are cool too

>hoon past copper man 75 in a 45
wew good thing he was on the other side of the road facing the wrong way

Fug, I want pic related but the price is to retarded to handle. Why would they charge the same as the R1200R?

You are truly a madman.

What is this thing and how important is it? I can finally walk again so I think I shall start fixing my fuckup.

Boomer tax.

I'm the OP. Basically you hit around 5k on my GSXR and the bike goes mental up to around 12k

On a Honda you hit the power and its a pretty steady surge (assuming non-vtec as per the litre bike) which although much more controllable, isn't nearly as fun. I would never buy a Honda again, despite their outstanding build quality they aren't as "mental" as the equivalent Suzuki/Yam/Aprillia

Your engine casing?
Also, what happened?

wasnt me m8

do you have more pics

that thing on your engine unscrews so you can read the marks on the crank for doing timing. you can probably get guards for the engine case there that will protect it in a crash and it'll cover up the rash. try R&G

Good to hear man.

that's your oil reservoir cover

Just to work and back, like 25 miles each way.
I'm probably gonna go out again in a few minutes because it's so nice

That's plastic. Not important. Just tape it together so it doesn't flap around too much in the wind.

- hey says while posting a picture of a dyno where a suzuki has an almost equally linear powerband to a honda.

I can only imagine not wanting a linear powerband if the only excitement you get on two wheels is blasting out straight lines but I get bored of that pretty damn quick.

Nice yami. 250?
sup mang

Any of you have the ability to run a vin number? I know there are threads like this sometimes on Veeky Forums but I haven't seen one in awhile.

ayy not much. might be going to look at a bike with a friend tomorrow. what about you?

wr2fiddyx

results
new poll coming in a few days, itll probably be for specific location and which week in july

>Been riding for a short while comfortable casually cruising and not riding like a dick.
>Want to try and go faster.
>try and go faster on some roads I'm familiar with.
>mid turn bike comes out from under me
>pick bike up. Looks like.it's time to go home.
>Ride home put ice on foot and ankle.
> foot looks real bad next day hit urgent care place for some xrays
>fracture foot, twist ankle, and baby's first road rash.
>Prolly rider error
Overall I did enjoy. Will try not to crash next time

K5/6 suzuki were factory limited as standard. Mine has pic related with a power commander to detune that faggy bullshit.

>The G-Pack Over 3 module works in the same way but also eliminates the 300kph electronic speed limiter installed by the manufacturer. It is currently only available for GSXR1000, GSXR1300 Hayabusa and ZX-12R models but will become available.

demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorcycle/fuel-management/nikko-g-pack-de-restriction-modules

are you the guy with the red fireblade that wouldnt ride on that pipe?

>Prolly rider error

I already explained this to you before it was entirely rider error, you unloaded the front wheel while increasing lean angle.

>no parking
>parks anyway

well the thing is, the more linear your powerband is, the less top end you'll have. Modern engines are getting better at avoiding this tradeoff somewhat with VVT, variable airboxes, etc., though. But for a more track focused bike, it's likely to have a peaky powerband relative to a more street oriented bike.

No more pics at work right now.
If that's true it seems I got lucky
Zip tie stiches are how I was planning on fixing that for now

>dat frame rub

That's why I didn't want to buy an X. Frames weren't even powdercoated from the factory and boot rub makes them look bad.

Hype. I vote for early July as I'm going on a trip in early August

Missed off half of the text:

>The G-Pack modules remove the in built factory restrictions within the electronic systems which are put there principally to help comply with noise regulations, as well as softening the power delivery of some of the faster models.

Assuming you actually know what you're talking about, can you explain what he did wrong, so others can not also crash.

>still looks better than pleb tier blue/white

Same, I'm headed to leafland the first week of every august

Anyone got any recommendations for locations on the east coast?

boot marks on the frame are just part of owning a dirt bike. Nothing to be concerned about imo

I am not.
Indeed you did and I do thank you for that

increase throttle + increase lean = fall over

You sure? What bike? Did you ever post a picture of it under a bridge or in a parking deck or something?

But, I was told to always roll on the throttle in turns, this is what I have been doing. Is this bad?

ONCE THE THROTTLE IS CRACKED OPEN IT IS ROLLED ON SMOOTHLY EVENLY AND COMPLETELY THROUGHOUT THE REST OF THE TURN

>always accelerating throughout corner
>crash
this is why TotW2 is for beginners only, hardly 50% of it is actually good advice.
What you want is neutral throttle, where the throttle is open but you aren't accelerating

This one?

Cause its not red or a fireblade

It works fine if you don't fuck up everything else.

If you're going for anything more than a sweeper, accelerating and turning in generally leads to a bad time.

Generally there is a sequence to taking a corner at speed, braking, turn in, "maintenance" (or the middle) and accelerating out.

When you're under braking, the contact patch on your front tyre spreads out, this gives you more grip on the front wheel for you to turn in on, in the middle of the corner, you crack the throttle to stop decceleration but don't accelerate yet, this is when you're at max lean angle and turning as hard as possible, then you begin accelerating as you exit and pick the bike up.

What he did, and what from watching crashes seems to be the most common way to lowside is he had too little pressure on the front tyre, if you're accelerating, the weight is at the back of the bike, the front contact patch is small and if you try and suddenly stress the front tyre more (like say, realizing you could be leaning much harder for this corner right now and turning in more extremely) you're asking more grip from less rubber on the ground.

this is why I don't recommend twist 2 to noobs anymore and prefer reccing this.

drive.google.com/file/d/0ByoCT0pZ82goMWswd1VEV1VSWVU/view

Is there anything good near here?

Oh it's just you death by throttle guy
Funny how you have that sticker and it's why u crashed
Lul

You roll on after leaning, not at the same time

oh and I should add, don't accelerate + add lean angle at the same time is a gross oversimplification and something that can be ignored on a lot of corners but it's just something to think about.

>says he wants to make people not afraid of track days
>spends like three pages largely focused on crashing

>preachy as fuck about the right way to ride on the road to the point of calling hanging off illegal

Everything has flaws really