/mbgg/ - Mobage General #659

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/85NUxS9J
youtube.com/watch?v=LYQELvcUFMM
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=311&v=joDMQxlRTco
mmos.com/news/netease-games-confirms-western-version-of-onmyoji
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ankama.krosmaga&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>new thread
>page 8

To the guys playing Valkyrie Connect.
How do you cope with the new event?
I'm currently trying to get Maully to purple frame, so I can get all her souls for a 4*. Defeating Nautica with her isn't that easy.

Just farming burd atm, will finish off the event later. I have a month anyway.

toot toot

toot toot?

Surprisingly not too lewd.

I'm currently facing a Paywall on ch.8 normal. I honestly thought that I could go all the way up to ch.10 with 5 units with initial purple frames.

Is it possible to kick people from your party in Star Ocean?

This a fun game? Downloaded it just for the stacks earlier but never actually tried it.

>The discord for tagatame is talking about how gumi halved the amount of gems you can get a day and how gumi botches so many things its not even surprising
>How they have never heard of a game that decreases the amount of gems as they go on instead of increasing
>/mbgg/ has the anons that guarantee gumi's games have better deals and better everything than the competition

Really fired the neurons there

Very deserving of the nickname For whom the alchemist shills.

In VC if I want Freya what is the best banner to roll on? Just the regular summon?

shouldn't you stay in reddit?

TFW I need a better weapon and character to get a higher rank.

I'm enjoying it.

You've got dodging/countering and managing skills/ensemble mode for tougher stages, but the actual grinding is largely just letting it auto.

And it's kinda neat how every girl has their own different instrument-weapon, with different attack animations to go with it.

Like how Rika's attack starts off fast and then leads into a slower stronger hit, while Rin starts off slow and then chains into some faster multi-hits.

From what I'm reading, it used to be 80 gems a day and now its 50 apparently.

5-minute theorycrafting after failing to resist looking at the spoilers:
Since Itsuki had long hair, and she's loli Asuha's senpai, Asuha grew her hair long in admiration of her senpai.
Then character development happens. Fulan doesn't have a similar episode, so her hair just happens to grow out and stops it with the side-tail. Or she did and drinks it away instead.
And because Evina has a longing/resentful attachment to Itsuki, her hair ends up similar but opposite. Whether or not Mari is Evina is still a mystery because their hair and eye colors differ enough.

I forget, did we get one or two chapters when they started Story 2?
Also, 4th gift battle is available, it has a second stage weapon ticket.

Well, going by Itsuki's expression, she was brainwashed first.

Not going to lie, but Mitsurugi's chest isn't getting enough attention.

All I want is an enjoyable game with a good gacha that is popular and gets updated regularly.

Is that too much to ask for?

>Can barely see the cleave.
Young senseis just might me bring me back into the game. Last time I played for a day or two when they had a second Climax guarantee? But these two are superior to just about everyone.

That's pretty hard to find

You have to make compromises here and there. Like your dream game might be published by gumi/aeria/nexon or the gacha is shit. Maybe they're stingy fucks or the game isn't really that popular.

I want to say Shoumetsu, but the limited units, the best units, have a low ass rate, with 6*s just 2%. At the very least, 5*s you pull are usable and at a 10% rate?

What's the problem? I pretty much auto'd trough almost all chapters in normal. It only got difficult for me on hard.

BGHS has a pretty good gacha that's updated regularly.
>enjoyable
For some, it's more of a grind instead of skill usually
>popular
Oh, nevermind.

>second guarantee
It was the first, since they only sold tickets when it first came out and when they added Prayer Shiho and broken Revival Kanon to it.
Speaking of, my ass got lucky with the gacha ticket, I haven't got anything from these tickets since they were first given. Now I have to wait for an opportunity to not roll dark Shiho.

Also, we don't know if they're going to be playable or if these are just story assets, but Story 3 is centered on them and their friend Mari.

I only have 50k power at the moment. I'm still waiting to 4star my other units.

pastebin.com/85NUxS9J
In the Sirius story they mentioned a third family supporting the Hoshimori. Coincidentally the Sirius story is fully voiced now. I'm guessing Mari is probably the older sister of Mana

How hard are the Dragon King quests in Terra Battle?

Wait a minute. I just realized why are they in Flora outfits instead of the Phoenix/Unicorn/Leviathan outfits? I thought the Flora stuff was something completely new for your own Hoshimori class.

Yeah, I was wondering about that too.

Possibility 1: Teachers went through same discovery/awakening process, but didn't tell the girls about it for some reason.

Possibility 2: Loli teachers join current class through some sort of time dickery, and then awaken to Flora powers.

Nothing for me this time, but I did get Anko's gun off the last few.

Didn't seem too useful at first, since gamma upgrade would just make it about the same as shell gun, but it makes a nice base for my Skill Burst subs.

poot

That was the first thing I checked after learning her name, I even dug through past events forgetting they put the idolshit nonsense as a story chapter.
But once we're given a family name, that'll clear that up.

I'm guessing it's because they're still on Earth, so Shinju has an abundance of power. In Story 1 Chapter 1, Miki's group lose their armor because Asuha's team starts using them.

test

Can anyone translate?

get 120,000 score

Hard. Each of them pretty much requires very specific teams and approaches to beat.

>PDK
Has the gimmick of simply oneshotting your entire party once he reaches 80% of his max Life. Requires you to shave off about 40% of his max Health in a single turn to prevent that, which in return requires using Trinity members and at least one Atk tapper. On top of that his battle is plagued by moving mines that only got more annoying with recent updates, ever since Kinetic traps also damage the moved unit and not just the mover. PDK drops Axion Dragons that help beating RDK.

>RDK
Possibly the most tame of the 3. Photon wisps act as kinetic traps in this fight, but they're not nearly as deadly as actual traps if one uses skilled movement and a good healer - and they will vanish once their generator is destroyed. At about half of his health the battle turns into a bit of a damage race though. At about half of his health, Feather mobs need to be destroyed with Graviton damage on 3 consecutive turns, or they will make RDK flee real fast once he respawns. Once he does, the battle turns into a damage race of killing him within 5 turns or he'll flee. Manageable with one or two good Graviton users and/or enough Axion Dragon companions. RDK drops Holy Dragons, which help beating IDK.

>IDK
Slow and steady damage-race, as he'll launch harder and harder Axion attacks vs. the entire party, which simply won't survive any slow and steady approaches. Black Rifts may be annoying, but other than that he's almost "fair". Requires Photon users and/or enough Holy Dragons to beat. Drops the PDK companion at infamous 1% or from Luck chests (by now I think only from the 100 one).

Thank you, my good friend.

poot

Stinky mumi

How do you get evolution blob in DC?

Events / Quest rewards / Mileage rewards

I would've said Puzzle and Dragons, but I don't even know if I want to recommend it now.
I would personally recommend Shoumetsu Toshi, but the gacha still feels pretty fucking brutal, even after the season 2 update. That would kick it out of your wanted list for sure.

Yeah, I'm out of ideas. Those are the two games I actually enjoyed playing.

youtube.com/watch?v=LYQELvcUFMM

Why is the OP song so nice?
None of their other games have music this nice. Are they putting all their eggs on the Alchemist basket?

I'm personally enjoying Alternative girls here.

The gacha is 3% to 4.5% which means you'll have mixed results when pulling from it. You'll either despair hard or luck hard. Honestly, I haven't had good luck with their gacha and haven't pulled a non-twilight 4* in fucking months so I cant speak nice things about the gacha but you get gems from events and tower so just have to keep trying and I'll eventually (Hopefully) luck out.

But the selling point for me is that absolutely everything is voiced, none of that partial voice nonsense where only a few important scenes are voiced or only a few lines are voiced. The VR features are cute and the game itself is pretty fun. They seem to be making an effort to listen to their players and add nice things as they go and its pretty noticeable with how they keep fiddling and tweaking these bird events every time they come back.

The music is also pretty nice and there's no crazy powercreep (yet) so you can still do events and shit with all 3* cards provided you have a strong leader skill or answers to what the event tosses at you. I've been completing most events and playing casually for the girls and have been really enjoying myself. Its a game I might put down for a while but I'll come back to it because its enjoyable.

There's also the fact that the strongest 4* cards in the game are grindable and the art of them is so super nice. I cant wait to get the winged outfit to play dress up.

The biggest issue I have is the event farm. When you don't have the right cards to farm the events, it's very painful. But at least I can reach top 5k for tower now.

Shinobina has some good tracks as well, but I have a feeling they REALLY wanted Alchememe to catch on in the japanese mobage scene but dropped the ball hard with how jew it was, at least we know that they can turn it around if(more like when) the game is at death's door again

>Yoko Hikasa
Because of this maybe.

Anyone tried OZ Chrono Chronicle?

I grabbed Twilight Miyaka from the free select ticket we had last month to ease that pain and its been working since I can just use her wildcard 25% and play rainbow/neutral on Dark/Light events. Have pretty decent teams and a leader for Red/Green/Blue so I just use that for those events.

>every thread you shill the strongest units are farmable
>farmable for whales who can actually clear tower unless you want it to take 2 years

It doesn't help when a lot of events equate to 'the enemies spam disabling status effects on you'.

Entering a battle and having half my party confused/stunned/slept before I can even take an action just makes me want to go play something else.

Is that the one with horie voicing the main girl? I didn't like the faux action combat

>tfw generous game that gets updated often that you find enjoyable isn't very popular
well, it was popular once upon a time but everyone quit ;_;

Not really though, its more about farming the shit out of the last stage of an event because every event has all the items as drops. Tower is just your weekly care package where the contents depend on how well you did.
Tower rewards reset every week too so you can continue to get these nice things every week.

>Entering a battle and having half my party confused/stunned/slept before I can even take an action just makes me want to go play something else.

I'd suggest trying to bring someone who's strong to the boss status and if you cant, bring a cleric.
I'm not going to say its not annoying because the confuse/sleep events were the most fucking frustrating thing ever that did made me want to go play something else but now my pool of chars is stronger and I have more options to deal with them so I haven't felt that feeling of intense rage of frustration at events lately.

Heavenly Yuingo is a pretty good cleric that you can buy for 3* feathers or you can hope to roll one of the 3* ones. They gave away a bunch of cleric/healer characters in recent events too.

For 10 feathers. 3* is her starting rarity.

Might be better to just hope for an event cleric instead of buying Yui and leaving her at +0 tthough, especially if you're not a fan of her.

There's some clerics in the iris cat trials too.

Is the guaranteed 5* in Devil Festa good or bad? About to get her once I finish an exploration.

>I'd suggest trying to bring someone who's strong to the boss status and if you cant, bring a cleric.
Yeah, that's the problem.

'get more characters' isn't an answer that's really motivating me to keep playing when the game is stingy with gems and I can never seem to roll anything worthwhile that isn't a dupe.

Not great but not bad. Nice cleanse

Wait for it then. Events bring very good characters and the event 3* will ALWAYS be useful against the next boss gimmick/element.

If you've been playing for a while then you should already have some clerics or units with healing abilities and if you just started recently then give it a while til they throw you a cleric/balanced unit. They love to put these out with full attacker units like last event's naomi being rare so you wont be waiting long at all.

Event 3*'s can be as good as gacha 3*'s or better plus you have the added commodity that you can skill max them to make them as good as an unskilled 4* if you grind enough for the event skill cookies.

Also, consider using supports to cover your weaknesses. Hunt for good supports in the tower rankings using this method then use the support to cover your weaknesses or just use them as the explosive DPS you need to clear a stage.

I went hunting for fairy sakurakos yesterday and scoring on the current event is so much easier now.

That's what I'll do if I ever get back into it. When I was still playing I made sure to max every new event character's skills out.

I started playing VC

What's the best thing to do? I just started Chapter 3 and am trying to get 3000 crystakls. I got a 3* and 2 1* excluding the story characters

Actually, now that I bothered to check. The current Machi is Dark with a healer's skillset.
Single cure, sleep all and single medium heal with Big para resistance.

The above means the next event will have Light enemies with stun as the gimmick but she'll be able to cure it without getting stunned herself.

Also on the topic of AG, the current event wont be the only thing with a big bird.

The next Virtual tower will be a Type G VT with 20 floors instead of 43 and there will be SSS bonuses for players that manage to get these grades.

Krosmaga is stupidly hard.

>play against AI
>always get fake dofus
I uninstalled an hour later.

The new UG in DC is retarded hard. What are the rewards?

just 5* gear. no guarantee of A rank

Wow not worth it then.

Damn, I have bunch of exp blobs, but only 2 evolution blobs. This sucks.

wouldn't rely on them. just level some shitty 4* to 5*

This game looks pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=311&v=joDMQxlRTco

Anyone playing the chinese version?

The JP version supposedly already out yesterday.

There was an english version announced.
mmos.com/news/netease-games-confirms-western-version-of-onmyoji

Did that Wakfu game end of releasing?

>tfw start up the game
>Stay at the title screen just to listen to the song

Yeah I have been playing it. I only lose and is making me angry.

(please spoonfeed me the name)

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ankama.krosmaga&hl=en

What is the point of the auto mode button they added into UG, isn't just like full auto in normal mode?

In DC is the only way to finish the summon daily by using the actual 270 or 2700 gem summon? That seems kind of stupid

You can do silver chest that costs 135 or increase your party slots for 100+.

DC developers aren't known for their good ideas.

Yeah. You spend 270 in 1 pull but get 1k back.

>increase your party slots for 100+.

Price for this keeps increasing though. I got to 180 and now is asking me for more than 1k to keep expanding.

Shiggy diggy lads, just use autoclear for 10 gems on the first exploration map

Fuck all those wasted gems.

its written next to the daily quest translations in the google spreadsheet from the OP
I guess people dont read those

Are the opponents you got PVP just random people in the same bracket? Keep getting matched with way better teams and I'm starting to think it's because of my 94% win ratio

You don't actually "get" something for that though. At least with the silver chest you have a chance for gear/child tickets.

Any TL for these book missions?

clear that extra quest 10 times

Is there a TL for the others? I want to farm the book before it goes away

Hey guys brokenphonefag here, whats a decent emu to use for playing shit on my computer?

Memu and Nox. Bluestacks is malware dont download that.

>Check to see what quest I have to do
>The quest I have to clear 10 times is the quest that took me 2 continues to clear

Is it worth spending 180 gems for those rewards? That rainbow frag looks tempting.

God eater is back, after a nonstop 48+ hour maintenance.

>people play that garbo game
baka desu.