/elyg/ - Elysium General Dead Server Edition

>What is this?
This is the Elysium general. A private server for cucks.

>Guilds:
ELYSIUM
Horde guild:
Alliance guild:

ZETH'KUR
Alliance guild:
Horde guild: None
/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vaniIla-112-addons-download/
shagui.org/pfUl/

>Leveling Guide (fixed link)
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models + WoD tilesets for Vanilla
modcraft.superparanoid.de/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=11051&sid=5bef861d0c0a46bb9d0e8c7436e813ff
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12401136/r
reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5vrgb5/rare_photo_of_elysium_hq_colorized/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there is an exploit with a bat pet, immun cc/spell. if u find whose pet is it, gj staff dont care atm

First for Sylaria!

Daily reminder to gank every mohshitter you see
cucked in loot
cucked in the world

This server will be semi dead (chinks, slavs, small minority of english speaking cucks) by the end of March

strawpoll.me/12401136/r

Spread this around. The Kronos team is feeling out the possibility of opening a fresh realm.

>so you really want that Choker, huh? come and earn it

>A third dead server

When Elysiums population totally collapses and all that is left are the chinese, do you really want to play there? The sooner we get the Kronos team on board with a fresh server, the sooner we'll get it.

Ban all the degenerates who worship namefags and trannies.

>P-please cum on my face Vitaliy senpai

do moh trannies get mad that a girl cucks them out of loot?

>tfw not a paladin boy in MoH that has to "earn his loot" and gets rewarded over tranny attentionwhores

Nah fuck Kronos, we left for a reason. We're waiting for Crestfall or a different server now. I'm not going back to that pay 2 win shithole.

>Kronos opens a third server for the Nost/Elysium refugess only for them leave after the next best thing releases
It's probably good money for them but I would feel kind of ashamed that people only play on your server due to the lack of alternatives.

So does this mean I have to go back to playing Baldur's Gate while I wait for Gummycraft?

The play here is to wait for a elysium collapse, merge your servers, pretend once again your hardware is shitting itself then release k3 for 9000 people

Yeah and that reason was "muh nost." Crestfall is never coming out by the way.

Friendly reminder that the only thing Elysium does better than Kronos is that Elysium has the better leaks

Not saying it will, but most of us will just take a break except fall for Kronos a third time. Or have you already forgotten Kronos 2?

So if it's not Crestfall, we'll just wait for something else, but Kronos is not an option and never will be again.

What's the best way to send this to her?

>Crestfall
Just how fucking retarded are you?
Literally everyone on their jew scam team is the same as Shenna and her Vitaly alter ego.
You are a special kind of retard to fall for the same scam a 3rd time.

It's the least P2W server and they are up front about it at least. Instead of working with the chinese gold sellers who spam and steal accounts. Who gives a fuck if you're riding on a unique mount? Does it impact my gameplay? They offer a safe way to trade/sell characters which happens whether or not the server is apart of it.
It didn't stop them from opening K2.
The best play would be to open a fresh server ASAP so you don't have a mad dash when Elysium goes under.

I honestly hope Elysium stays up and becomes the chinese containment area.

A-are you sure?

>tfw healer in MoH

the healing channel is the fucking worst, they're at each others throats 99% of the time

pm at discord or reddit maybe? nice shot btw 8/10

How much should I pay for a +15 agi enchant on weapon?

No it fucking isn't. Crestfall had the smarts to jump ship from that hellhole before things really blew up. Nothing else matters, that's your proof right there.

If they were corrupt they wouldn't have helped expose Elysium.

>crestfall won't have elysium/nost vanilla core
>they have to code 2 xpacs before release
>"q1 2017"

Can't we just take a break from vanilla and play something else till Crestfall? At this rate we will seriously get burned out by the time crestfall releases. TBC maybe? Wrath? Even any other non trash MMO?

>wotlk needs to be finished at vanilla release

explain

>Nah fuck Kronos, we left for a reason.
Yeah, because everyone said Nost was superior, and it wasn't.

Asura has said multiple times he's thinking about taking a break because people are being mean to him. He doesn't have the thick skin needed to run a successful server. You have to keep in mind that Crestfall is still built on hope. They *seem* to have good code but we have no proof that they can actually run a server.

Why do redditors STILL keep posting "we don't care about the drama!!!" when that's not even the point anymore. Even if you don't care that the server is run by gold sellers, there are no devs. Bugs will continue to get worse and worse. AQ is literally never coming out. Why are people still so delusional?

Let's play on Kronos 3 when it comes out!
I can't wait to clear AQ with no nature res, bandaging the tank every 2minutes or so.
I can't wait to get stuck in UC elevator for multiple days.
I can't wait to worship trannies on IF bridge!

Is it really coming out Q1?

It turns me on, honestly

SAME
TRICK
A
3RD
TIME

If society didn't have laws about welfare, you would have drowned in the first puddle you saw.

>Let's play on Crestfall
oh wait

>Nost was right

ofc not lol
AQ will come out because they cant afford to not release it no matter how buggy it will be, dont fall for this

For real. Elysium is the last try most people will give to legacy unless blizzard does it themselves (which they wont)

If elysium dies, legacy dies. Plus I'm not fucking leveling another character

Just Wait™ for Gummy. Literally the only worthwhile server at this point other than Crestfall.

>putting a girl in charge of a loot council

please be real

Leveling to 60 takes like no time, what's the problem

You better start practicing your Chinese.

>If Elysium dies, legacy dies

how much of a cuck can you be?holy shit, stop it with this "legacy" bullshit

An illegal activity does shady shit

Very surprising

Many such cases!

As we are rerolling march 5th on hellground, what is the tier list for class leveling speed on TBC?

>If elysium dies, legacy die
lol
>Plus I'm not fucking leveling another character
LOL

well she's the healing officer right now, doing assignments, taking care of healers and everything so if Manlett ever decides to use loot council...

>mfw people actually think AQ is coming out after 7 years of coming soon™ on Valkyrie

KEK

MoHs raid took over four hours last time.
so here are my options,
keep playing in MOH dedicate 4 hours at least of my time to watch other people (clique) get the loot instead of me on a dying server full of corrupt devs.
or
Do something else
really makes me think.

>hold the servers hostage asking for donations
>still sell 500 yuan unbans for our chink friends

really makes you think

>if elysium dies, private servers will go back to having a 4k playerbase

looking forward to it honestly

Why do people fucking grind its so shit slow for leveling seriously wtf?

>MoH

Holy shit you sound fucking triggered mates

hunter/lock > mage > not warriors >>>>> warriors

Literally who

I don't know why you guys are surprised

Especially since they're russian

literally all loot has just been /roll
fun clique meme!"!!!!!

They are. They "lierally can't even imagine a world without vanilla wow, like omg" it would be the end of their lives.

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5vrgb5/rare_photo_of_elysium_hq_colorized/

MY SIDES

LEAVE SHENNA ALONE

LEAVE HER ALONE

So my choices are staying on a rudderless boat or rerolling for the ten billionth time

Think I'll pass on both lads

kek

>random player wins roll
>clique: show me your item in slot X
>clqiue: oh wow it's better! isn't it better guys?!
>cliquebrownnoser: Yeah yeah like Y just said item X is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than the item you just won, you should give them the item!

"fun clique meme!"!!!!!"
what did he mean by this?

>the thread was right again

>tfw you filter every alliance namefag, the names of every Elysium dev and gm
>tfw the general is 100% more tolerable

Does Shenna do private femdom discord session to pay for the server?

Because with that sexy fiery voice I would partecipate

I'd imagine only seeing 10% if the thread would be pretty odd

>life is easier to live when i just bury my head in the sand
lmao really?!

and doing a shitty job

>assignments on Rag
>no priest on MT
>tanks keep dying for 3 tries
>random raid member: how about we assign a priest so the tanks have 25% more armor?
>priest gets assigned
>Rag dies next try

Redpill me on TBC. Is wpvp really non existant?

Yes you won't be able to be that fag camping people 30 levels lower than you and everyone will laugh at you because you are stuck at 1500.

Tbh tbc puts noobs in their place.

>He fell for the alliance meme for a 9th time

mouth breathers are just upset that they can't camp someone indefinitely because of flying mounts.

daily areas (especially isle of quel), farming areas (elemental plateau) are packed with pvp.

let's be honest here
she is the healing officer only for 1 reason

wish i had a vagina desu

wow so tanks take 5% less damage for 30 seconds in the entire 5~ minute rag kill

didn't mention who the priest was either hmm....

I see

>be healer
>run out of mana, dungeon wipes
>team starts insulting me and calling me names
>get a boner

this
>Madti assigns herself to heal MT
>Rag dies next try

Fucking MoH posters.

entering orbit in 3 2 1

>all those triggered cucks on reddit thinking they're on some sort of SJW crusade against the CMs of Elysium

lmbo

I heard you should delete your WDB folder to make sure item stats and shit update, I just did but the folder is still empty, isn't it supposed to create the files again?
I'm not even sure if it worked since I'm still seeing items that show I can use them even though I can't.

what are the best pvp classes?
i just want to kill niggas

i disagree i'd say there's literally no one else
who would you want instead?
babymental?
puddi?

madtis probably the most sane girl in MOH
the other ones are only pretend girls so their fucking pysco.

>have leak-worthy infos
>don't want to get involved in the drama

aaaaand back to trannyposting. Fucking hell

>mfw there is literally no good alternative to Elysium

release them anonymously then

We're on Kronos btw guys

>armor
>against ragnaros
>ragnaros, the emental lord of fire

I must admit, I am impressed. Did your tank remember to wear his bonus armor gear as well?

Just leak it cute animeposter.

send it to alex

Literally 90% of the servers out there are better scripted ?