Other urls found in this thread:

electriccartilage.wordpress.com/tag/destiny/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Marathon
>Halo
>Destiny

What does it mean?

Second for yellowteacup has to use the men's bathroom

Yeah everything got a bump up in levels when RoI came out. Could've saved yourself some cash if you bought the collection

Third for hunters are #1 and quadsters are #1 and void hunters are #2

Fifth for Warframe being infinitely better than Destiny

6th for cute tight pink nanophoenis

What's the hunter equivalent of Rimed and Lamentation sets?

Loki, the Warframe from Warframe

Go elsewhere with your softwarewar flame shit, or answer my question.

wolf pelt weave

What's it called, you furfaggot shitcunt.

Scarlight, I believe.

Thank you.

wew
it's called wolf pelt weave

Yeah, scarlight.

They've got some nice edgy flavor text too, and wolf pelt weave does look good.

Helm: Make their blood run cold
Chest: The wounded become the hunters
Arms: Take and take and take and take (t. Oryx)
Legs: Light the way through avalanche and blizzard

Yes you do

No, it isn't, but I shouldn't be surprised a dumbass furfag would double down. That's like saying the Lamentation set is the Brontios set. Or the Rimed set is a Seraph set. It's based on the Wolf Pelt set, but it is not the Wolf Pelt set.

Kinda wish it was based on the Sinaa Lamprey set, but oh well.

>tfw no 385 Ayane Takanome cloak
y liv

>Kinda wish it was based on the Sinaa Lamprey set
>dumbass furfag
nice to see you got BTFO whilst I got my fav blue set brought up

That's not my favorite blue set though, that'd be Seraph Reform II.

Checkmeito daiyo

cry more

>no caps
I can only weep for you.

What is this whole "no capital letters" meme?

>meme
It's a clear indicator of shitposters, foreigner shtposters, underaged shitposter, stupid shitposters, ironic shitposters, or joff.

I just think it makes (You) look autistic

>Dr. Bray, I'm SIVA.

but I only use grammar when shitposting

It's called low effort posting desu

That's shitposting.

What's the most SIVA shards that you've burned through rerolling WoTM gear for dat perfect roll?

I've burnt about 200 on arms for HC/Rain Blows.

>tfw I have HC, SR, PR, Sniper, Shotgun and Fusion rifle reloader and Rain Blows on all of them
Who fucking needs grenades anyway?

usually only about 20-30 shards per item. that is assuming it costs 5 per roll

Which one?

trials chest doesn't work with that blue

That was kinda my thingken too.
Anything with silver? I likes the legs a lot with that silver.

Imago Loop
>Icarus
>Exhumed
>Exhumed
>Exhumed
>Exhumed

REEEEEEE

?

Fatebringer 2.0 never ever

>Tfw doing Touch of Malice quest for first time
>actually fun exploring dreadnaught
Man, I hope they do something like it again. Just a completely alien structure to explore. Makes you feel insignificant compared to this massive thing that's existed from before your planet was formed.

>this massive thing that's existed from before your planet was formed.
That's my biggest issue with the Hive, honestly. There is no reason my Fireteam should've been able to beat Oryx.

At least Grimoire is non-canon.

>At least Grimoire is non-canon
can of worms kicked

Even by the Grimoire's own texts, its on a shaky foundation at best.

>go to pickup a fwc chroma package to try and get that nice warlock helmet
>accidentally grab the regular armor package

CoE and NF?

PSN: Tuddish

can grind forge later aswell

Corrupted light and shit. You basically gave him massive indigestion.

No, I get what happened, but that it was allowed to happen and he didn't just make himself immune to tiny bullets is retarded.

That we were even capable of making it to his throne room is impossible to believe IF Grimoire is canon, and it's not so it works.

ps4?

Well, he is always open to challenges. If he refused the challenge, either the worm would kill him, or the Hive would rise up against him for weakness.

And given that you both killed his son, and killed him in our dimension, he has more than a score to settle.

>If he refused the challenge, either the worm would kill him, or the Hive would rise up against him for weakness.
I get that.
>By their rules you must win, or not at all.
It's still bullshit we were able to kill him when he's apparently capable of doing all sorts of silly shit. Like wiping an intergalactic Forerunner-tier civ.

My main gripe is that Oryx/Hive Lore is WAY too strong for what we actually see in game. I mean, sure there are a lot of hoops to jump through to kill him, but we really shouldn't be much of a problem at all given how hard the Grimoire sucked "his" tranny benis.

Well apparently humans are masters of war according to Grimoire.
>It is said the Necrochasm was born in the twilight after Crota’s sword first cracked the Moon. That a lost Guardian’s weapon was altered by the Hive in an attempt to fuse their own dark understanding with humanity’s mastery of war. The result was a weapon that would feed on its owner’s aggression—reaching further when angry eyes drew focus, its hunger rising as it tore through bone and flesh.

So apparently humans are fucking brutal, and Guardians are even more so, as well as the fact that before the Collapse, guardians were never a thing. With Ghosts, the universe is treading new ground.

When Crota fell he was stricken a fatal blow to his power, his worm started to gnaw upon him and his power waned. and as the Grimoire says when you fight Golgoroth you "untake" the light that was tithed to him by his servants. By the time you fight him you are as powerful as him in his swordworld. When you are killed by his "clap" attack he is actually praying and begging the darkness to kill you because he can't do so himself

LL 366 Nightstalker here

Looking for any kind of raid

Get to 370 at least. Heroic strikes drop up to 385 not including the skeleton chest

Sure, that's fine and all, but in-game our power is never wanked up to that degree, and even in Grimoire Guardians are mostly shown as flying by the seat of their pants, trying not to get eternally BTFO.
Based on everything in the game and what is actually played in TDB+TTK storylines, it makes a ton of sense that we'd be capable of defeating Oryx, when you add in the Grimoire, even as fucking zombie Einhejar, it's still a little hard to reconcile only SIX (6) Guardians managing to eliminate Oryx.

On that note, I think scale is one of the biggest problems with Destiny's presentation.

Imagine if the Dreadnaught was a constant warzone with Guardians able to fight in ALL of it's massive corridors, chasms, and ledges. If you were able to SEE the scope, I think it would help a lot. Oryx is distracted as his Dreadnaught is besieged from all sides, but you wouldn't fucking know it by looking at the two guardians jumping around.

>When you are killed by his "clap" attack he is actually praying and begging the darkness to kill you because he can't do so himself
Which Card is that? Pretty funny, but even in game, that makes sense
>Oryx regains the favor of the Darkness
It's obvious he's being pounded like a bitch cause we stole his little cup, and based on the strength through combat that the Hive have been presented venerating IN-GAME, anyone with a modicum of narrative literacy could figure that out.

It's not in the card as to the clap attack gut when you are killed by it it says you are killed by "doxology" which is his praising the praying the for the Deep/Darkness

Yeah, well, you get what I mean then. In-game there's enough information to justify events and provide good grounds for interpretation, but juxtaposed with the Grimoire it's a real head-scratcher.

Holy fuck I hate auto correct
It's not in the card. But if you're killed by it it says you are killed by "doxology" which is him praising and praying for the Deep/Darkness

I got what you meant, but yeah simple Latin is very helpful.

Achlyophage Symbiote is cool too. Basically Darkness Eater.

what're the chances that bungie modifies the special economy changes in this week's update?

Zilch

damn

0%
Skorri will be touched though, last week trials on Black Shield will assure that

Well we kinda still are flying by the seat of our pants. As othr guy said, we were powered up to hell and back, both by reclaimed light from Golg as well as Sword Logic enhancing our power by right of slaughter. Once we leave though, we're pretty much back to normal power.

Also, Grimoire guardians aren't Player Guardians, who are said to be exceptionally powerful in the light.

Back then, the Traveler was still being drained by the Hive ritual, and attacked by the Black Garden. Now it's healing and growing more powerful.

But I do get it, the scale of the fight was lacking.

I just want them to make it so side arms don't keep all of their ammo into the next round/death

Yeah go back to the 2 magazines and I think we're fine.

Vault of Glass revamp fucking when

Taken VoG.

>the Traveler and Last City are a nexus of time and reality and due to some weird circumstance, you are able to travese the realities
>everytime you fight an encounter again, you're actually fighting in another reality belonging to another Guardian helping other realities in their struggle against the badness where your analogue didn't get resurrected
>your Guardian is unique to your reality, but you're not actually unique

This would be really cool and dovetail nicely with Vex stuff

*Would suck

There literally was reason though. Read the last card in the Books of Sorrow. We killed his minions, then his officers, then his children and on and on until we reached him. Each time we killed one we proved our strength and our power grew. We worked our way up to Oryx, like a tournament, then kicked his ass because we're just that good.

>being bad
You must suck at this game.

This is true.

The card states something like

>Each time a thrall feeds, they leave some power for an acolyte
>Each time an acolyte feeds, they leave some power for a knight
>Each time a knight feeds, they leave some power for whatever is above them
>So forth

It's basically a trickle effect that concentrates on Oryx. With trillions or god know how many hive exist Oryx has been gathering power for countless years.

But the cards also state that this power pyramic must not be disrupted or Oryx' power would fail him.

We killed enough lower hive to break the pyramic, make Oryx vulnerable and when he was weakned enough and the power structure broken he had no more light to feed his worm.

And then his own worm consumed him and that's what happens when he dies in the raid.

And yet, the BoS got tampered with.
All of the information is suspect.

Yes I'm bad at the game because I think taking the best raid in the game and re-purposing it to be about the most lazy, shoehorned enemies in the game is a dumb idea, Flawless logic.

>rehashed faction that took Bungie five seconds to make should be the enemy you fight in an once good raid

>pyramic
>pyramic

I can't believe I made that typo twice.

*pyramid

What is this meme?

>pyramid

Poetry

>tower defense
>good
The actual Templar fight and Atheon are good. The environments are nice. Having the option of doing a Taken flavored version (which like everything in this game, is optional) would do nothing to diminish VoG.

Are you one of those fags that think sequels can ruin prior iterations of a franchise? If so, you're a brainlet and should rework your emotional dependencies.

Probably Savathun stuff

I'd be fine with them fixing all the cheeses in VoG and CE, adding more enemies to both raids, and making them both 400. That'd be enough for me.

>Probably Savathun stuff

Explain

Savathun, one of Oryx' sister.
The other being Xivu Arath.

Savathun is the schemer and plotter, constantly making plans and thinking of ways to overcome enemies. This included Oryx. She even tried to assassinate him a few times to take the hive throne. For example she sent Malok as an assassin but Oryx took him.

Now that Oryx is gone and the hive throne empty...

Fuck...

pls more lore

yfw Gnop was Destiny prelude
The bumpers in Gnop are black (a dark color). The "ball" appears as a darkened silhouette as it represents the Traveler being buffeted and tainted by the Darkness (bumpers).

Should I talk about the Ahamkara being moths again?

>play Rift
>spawn kill people
This is fucked up.

>Should I shitpost about the Ahamkara being moths again?
No.

Let's explore the Vex today.
What is Osiris hiding? There must be an enquiry!

Ey, anyone wanna pop my WoM cherry? Add me PSN: ImPanah 370+ Warlock.

electriccartilage.wordpress.com/tag/destiny/

Here's some interesting articles to read if you haven't.

Osiris has been meeting with the Nine who are also Ahamkara on the Jovian moons. But when talking about Osiris, it's easier if you don't examine him directly, but rather who he's been in contact with.

Toland thinks he may be in the Ascendant Realm, but we have no idea why he thinks that.

Shaxx speaks to someone secretly through a "whispering sphere", it's speculated to be Osiris he's talking to since they share similar ideals and both run the Trials.

Eris is the biggest link we have to Osiris. She stood right next to him when they both met the Queen and put their plan to kill Oryx in motion. Osiris was apparently so luminescent that she couldn't look directly at him.

Ikora is probably also in contact with Osiris, because of her Hidden spies and the fact that Eris works for her.

Anyone up for a quick CoE run? Need it for a Petra bounty.

>tfw Mayhem Clash two weeks in a row
Can't wait to get my Warlock eradicating party back together.

I will in 10 minutes

Sure

Deader than the stolen un-fire of singularities

Modifiers for Crucible when?

For the hive, competition is affection, war is love. For what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and if you can come back to life, what does kill you you learn from. If you and your brother are immortal, than what better way to show you love him by making him stronger?

>he