Cute Conqueror Edition

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>NEW PATCH INFORMATION
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580891-Upcoming-Gameplay-Improvements

>Hero guides[2/12]:
Conqueror:pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa (embed)
Kensei:pastebin.com/Mg9HRqjW (embed)
Multiple hero video guides:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous Thread :

hello

is the game dead yet?

No mask option when

check out this unique guard I opened on warden

P cool

>(embed) (embed)

nice ovaries

Does the Valkyrie's full block stance into shield bash combo get interrupted by anything and am I invincible while using it?

Hello, hello.

Single Player cutscenes

>be me
>really shitty player
>been using controller because "zomg best"
>say fuck it and try keyboard
>stance switching becomes so much easier
>reactions become faster
>dick becomes erect
>go pro

What should I pick next? No assassin characters, I've already wasted most of my time on PK

You just proved that you're a retard newfag.

The vikings were dominating int he closed beta. they won the last turn, the second to last, and the one before that. The last turn also didn't get wiped. It didn't get wiped in the tech test before that one either.

Buff Raider.

just parry it

Which class should I work on to get good at and play serious with? I'm interested in Warden, Warlord, Orochi, Shugoki, and Lawbringer.

What are the pros and cons of each and which one's the best for beginners?

>game hasnt been out for 2 weeks
>throwing the term newfag around

just go

deploy assets north

>assassins complaining about assassins
> they don't realize THEIR assassin is just as cancerous as all the others
> mean while good players have dropped that autism class all together.
If you play peacecucker or roach in particular, kys

Warlords headbutt is ridiculous, wtf is that shit? They can just spam it at will for as long as they want?

let's go again

>post your main
>post the two characters that you struggle against
>post the two characters you beat most of the time

it's interesting to see what different mains say

>he didn't get into the tech tests
>gets angry at the term newfag
Lmao, kill yourself.

5 days left to join the winning team user

just pick a class you enjoy playing you mong

I still want a stripped down Tozen orochi too.

>That PK blinking in and out of existence

Post emblems

I spent a lot of time on the valkyrie face but in the end I couldn't make it look nice. I want to remake a Peacekeeper one too, but the one I had before I wasn't feeling either.

dodge

Does anyone know how to cancel the shield tackle into a guardbreak?

>Conq
>Nobushi, Warden
>Law, Zerker

good players can beat Roachies and PK's and don't whine about them as much as you shitters do

Someone tell me how to git gud with nobushi

I try but I'm apparently only good vs shitters that can't block. It feels to me as if her bread-and-butter is the 2hit -> guaranteed poison 3rd hit. Can end it with a kick but once the other player wises up to the kick I'm fucked because I have nothing else to keep the combo going, in which case I have to get a hit or two in and then back off to poke for an opening again.

But what if I'm interested in all of those?

>winning
on the last 3 day sushiniggers will be pushed back into their swamp where they belong

nobody during a match will ever notice

>Not even an indicator
B A L A N C E D

Good luck with that

holy shit you I seriously hope you're meming

>I still want a stripped down Tozen
That's not SFW, user.

Look at it again, its a spectator view.

>They don't realize THEIR assassin is just as cancerous as all the others

user I play a zerker, I wish I was anywhere near as retardproof as orochi and peacekeeper, I actually have to exert some amount of effort for my kills.

I shouldn't bother getting to 40 if I'm going to promote?

>dont have a main
>everyone
>nobody

>Zerks deal a shitton of damage very quickly

Berzerk is fun, and so is sharpened blades.

>Kensei
>PK, Orochi
>Orochi, PK

They're the only fucking players I meet.

>not turning off indicators to deal with PK's bullshit

You can cancel the stance by dashing in any direction, but if you begin the dash animation you have to follow through.

If you want to do a guard break just finish the bash and follow up with one or dash cancel the stance into a dash bash and the follow up with whatever.

I know, it's the most punished class IMHO, and one of the most rewarding for actually learning how to use it properly. If tamed, this is a wild beast.

What bugs me is it speed: very low. And his hitbox is so small, so you have to be in your opponent's face all the time, leaving you open for attacks.

And, is it just me or people always attack zerker in groups? fuck, basically most times I die is when I get gangbanged in a corner

Changing sides now results if forfeiture of round rewards and possibly season rewards. If a stronghold is taken, all of us are converted to weebs anyway, so hopefully we get to partake in the season/round rewards if our stronghold falls.

Use hidden stance. And her BNB isnt the 2hit. Any idiot can block. Use your heavy feints and dodge heavies/lights to poke and whiff punish then go for hidden stance mixups on offence.

Kensei
A Good Orochi. Warden Vortex.
Fellow Kensei. Lawbringer.

Right stick down into hidden stance. If you connect with light you basically hit them twice. Repeat.

How to deal with pk's bullshit.
R1 spam her back. Works with Conqbro, Kensei, Warden, Zerk. I haven't tested with others.

The LAW and Shugos are comfy as fuck to have on my team. Conqs are also brotier as fuck.

Ain't that the truth. Been a Zerk since the closed beta and I've played everyone else only in the story mode lmao

Warlord might be even more cancerous than Peacekeeper. He has literally no downsides and more tools than any other character in the game by a fucking mile.

Who the fuck thought he was balanced?

> light attack faster than heavies can switch stance
>can cover the distance of a heavies dodge just from the forward momentum of their attack
> unless the heavy has full block stance, or the assassin cuck attacks into Heavies on accident, you literally can't do
Seems pretty fair

what

>And, is it just me or people always attack zerker in groups? fuck, basically most times I die is when I get gangbanged in a corner

That's generally because once a Zerker gets activated, they are going batshit insane on everything around them. Especially if they're a revenge build - people just expect them to go from 0-100. The best feel is when you're literally chasing a 4-man team alone because you've already killed them 1v4 multiple times before.

>Shugoki's demon embrace is faster than Warden's zone attack
I don't know which is more cancerous anymore.

Oh boy let's do some 1v1
>3/4 is the map is composed of ledges and spikes

was it autism?

Nope, you can change in round 1

you get wiped out if your stronghold is taken

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEEEER

I was gonna. But you already did.

Thank you.

Nobushi

Warden
Peacekeeper, Warlord
Orochi, Berserker

Three (3) knights in a row have disconnected on me in duels after I thoroughly fuck their shit up.

So this is why knights are losing.

Reminder if you lose to a Nobushi as anyone besides Conq you're a retard

Raider?

>And, is it just me or people always attack zerker in groups? fuck, basically most times I die is when I get gangbanged in a corner

Same here. And Dom is one helluva ride sometimes, basically just an unstoppable train going 4v1 against everyone.

>str vs dex
>str wins

Good sample size there.

What?

How do you guys even chain? I get parried by third fucking hit. Always. Not even talking blocked into gb. Everyone fucking parries me. How do I combo?
I do dodge R1 , R2, R1, R2 in random directions. Hell I even go for top Light.

I'm a knight but I'd only disconnect if you visibly teleport around me due to lag. I hate that shit. Or if you're playing so defensive that 1 round lasts like good 3+ minutes.

>do brawl cause Order
>got that map near big statue with a lot of ledge
>my opponent trying to grab me right off
>proceed to tech it and impale him off the cliff
>go help my teammate too
>hes honorfag and telling them to gank me next round

good thing I mange to throw everyone off the ledge

Does conq regularly lose to nobushi?

I'm losing my fucking mind over here, but if it's just a counterpick then whew.

I fucking hate playing against Shugoki because his dumb fucking baseball bat has a hitbox that extends a foot beyond the actual model.

I swear to god the number of times I've been hit for half my health by the fucking air is insane.

>Let me just hyper armour past your attacks there really quick good buddy :^)
>Did I mention I have double your health? :^)
>Didn't dodge my grab in time? Oops! Looks like you lose :^)
>Do you like my single-input on-command daze? :^)
>Don't forget, I am slow though :^)

I CAN SEE PUSSY LIP MODS MODS MODS

t. shitter

It's absurdly hard for Conq to get ahold of people in general, Nobushi being long range and poke-y makes it even worse

You are walking through.battlefield and this big mother fucker slaps your peacekeepers ass, while blocking your path.
Wat do

>Peaceqt
>Kensei and Beserker
>The LAW and Shoguki

Parry him.

>"I know that one..... Warden!"

Lmao the story mode is goofy as fuck. Only the Knight's campaign is serious, the other two are filled with hilarious shit.

>"RAAAAAAAYYYYDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRR
>"I don't speak Japanese"
>"Check out this creepy castle!~"
>"You are a Raider, LEGENDARY"

Go for a light poke but get bulldozed into a hazard

Viking campaign was by far the best one, the Samurai story was just about THA EMPERORRS CHOSUN.

>Warden
>Warlord and Nobushi
>Lawbringer and Orochi

Did you forget the part

>"Blackstone, Where is our Reinforcement!"
>"I'm it."

T. Peacecucker
How do you like that big fat heavy dick pounding away at your boipussy?

He is. He can shell up and needle you with head bash > poke

>Hey, wanna attack Japan?
>Sure
>The end of their attack is them sailing away down a swamp basically flipping the samurai the bird while flaunting all the shit they stole

Vikings are alright sometimes.

Yeah but that's not what I'm talking about, scroll down the left column on the Valkyrie moveset, it says you can cancel the shield tackle into a spear pounce which is easy but also into a guardbreak, which I can't figure out how to.

The blood god giveth and the blood god taketh away.

I can see why you don't have trouble with Orochis when they play like that, jesus.

That didn't feel really goofy though, more of trying to be cool and shit.

Goofy is having a Viking, a Zerker at that, going

>"That's just... barbaric!"

>conq
>nobushi, pk
>warden, warlord

Friend of mine says berserker has no hyper armour on anything, is this right?

Did you forget Stone telling that other Conq 'One of us will have to go home and change'