>Didn't respect the Sacred Oath buff:
>1.10 patch notes:
steamcommunity.com/games/374320/announcements/detail/261608645322016043

>Ringed City DLC stuff
Announcement trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=igomOLwqsV0
Screenshots/art: imgur.com/a/83M79
Gameplay footage: youtube.com/watch?v=j8Ke647-xsU
Redacted "Capital Knight" armor set screenshots: imgur.com/wIM6rIJ
Vaati's notes, trimmed (MAJOR SPOILERS, read with a grain of salt): pastebin.com/Y7MTapKN
Leaked first boss fight (SPOILER): my.mixtape.moe/skopje.mp4

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Dahs/479809/DS3---Grand-Archives
youtube.com/watch?v=MvYApd_X3aU
strawpoll.me/12401901
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B E S T
E
S
T

I want to turn Crystal Kriemhild in to Blissful Creamfilled!

Souls couples are cute.

Reminder for everyone to have a good day.

the piano note at the start of SoC's 2nd phase still hits me hard for some reason

Was Pontiff gay?

This thread is now blessed by Gravelord Nito.

POST WEAPONFU

>>>/OUT/

Yes
For me

How do I plan ahead for the new DLC?

DOMO
HORROWSRAYER DESU

How do we fix dark souls 3?

Cease bullying immediately.

Just make the same game but everything works

You know what invasions in DaS3 need? A weapon that reduces max HP on hit by the same amount as current HP. That would be a good thing to have.

Posting purest weaponfu again.

Do not bully the bastard sword

post the source

you are such a baka you gaijin

hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Dahs/479809/DS3---Grand-Archives

Expect a lot of dark damage, toxic, and curse swamps.

thank you

I want that user to make another cute post for the second DLC

Is there a waifu more better than Yuria?
>Regal
>Respectful.
>Looks out for any threats towards your rule, and praises swift judgement.
>Gets you a consort, and says she's also thine, so threesomes are on the table
>Sells the best weapon to fist the second best waifu in the game.
>If you accept her help against the final boss, she leaves her clothes where she stood before implying she's waiting for you to go tap that.

Cuckqueen

Planning ahead is fucking retarded.

Just enjoy the ride as your character would, plonked right into the thick of things without any real understanding of anything.

damn I miss bloodborne pvp. at least it punishes healing

why is the DaS3 dragon form so goddamned awful looking?
youtube.com/watch?v=MvYApd_X3aU

even the chickens of Dark Souls 1 were better

We've arrived at a point where people don't even know what cuckold even means, and just throw it around.

Dragon forms have been such a half-assed idea in every game they appeared in. I wish they would just drop the idea if it's not going to be properly fleshed out.

Does it?

Why does nobody use the Drang Twinhammers in PVP? Are they really that bad?

Well, you could say he was a faggot

I liked Dark Souls 2's Dragonfags. the fact that it was armor just worked better IMO

you can parry someone while they heal with your peashooter and riposte them

I wrote a very rushed post last thread about dark souls story, that it is essentially a religious origin story. It's borrowing heavily from greek & jewish stories like prometheus, eden, tower of babel, etc. Partially about how mankind recieved recieved the wisdom of the gods (ie the lord soul/dark soul), primarily about the gods reactions to this, which historically, even within the old testament, is fear, because the wisdom of the gods, the fire, gives mankind the ability to compete with and usurp them. This fear is so strong that yahweh keeps the tree of life, which grants immortality, protected by cherubim, and the act of giving manking the fire is such a treaterous sin that prometheus was sentenced to eternal torture for commiting it.

Dlc is gonna be about the "prometheus" and his/her punishment

Lmao get cucked, dictionary.

Any new info about ringed city? Please!

or even an archfaggot

Yeah, it was probably the best one as far as game-balance goes but it was still a pretty half-assed idea along with the dragon covenant which was practically nonsensical in how it was implemented.

SNAKE-WORSHIPPING HARLOT

It's a greatsword, so it's already busted and easy to use.

Top abyssal kek

Check the op.

Ornifex
>genuinely friendly with no ulterior motive
>blacksmith
>gives you boss weapons
>lives right down the road
>thicc

Does faith need a boost in casting speed? Always feels so slow, seeing as you also need to be pretty close to hit others with it.

>she lives in a sandy pit filled with spiders and annoying as hell mages
>she doesn't move to Majula to stay in the same house as Shalquoir

>thicc

What in the fuck's name are you talking about you corvus fuckerus? She's thinner than bulimic cancer patient on meth.

Yes it does. I only hit retards with FTH in PvP. If the opponent has a fast weapon he can land a hit or 2 before I end casting, then he can dodge.

>he misquotes posts

"thicc" is Veeky Forums lingo "I want to fuck it."

I actually really want to see the strategy guide, if it's like the one that came with the first game. I get off on seeing all the secret enemy data and statistics.

No, thicc is Veeky Forums lingo for "has huge ass and thighs", newfriend.

Have you seen Ornifex?

Aside from pretty obviously manipulating you, sure.

Though, really, pretty much everyone is manipulating you. If you want the edgelord ending and to look like bacon anyways, she's the best.

My point is that it lost all meaning, like "autism" and "shill".

maybe. but she was still thicc where it counts

Dude...

What she's really doing is grooming the most powerful being to be a king.

Not to die in a fire or wander aimlessly for all eternity.

Why Thursday 12?

>remember seeing that one before
>go dig up the dump
>guy has dumped more
>there's one of Priscilla fucking Yorshka with a strap-on

I was wondering when that would finally happen.

Weaponslut Hornisex is def the better waifu.

Yuria is a manipulative piece of jerky more interested in a puppet than a lord.

Actually it really is the best possible ending for you. Even if you go for the Usurpation ending, it's not like anyone can suddenly tell you what to do, least of all Yuria or the firekeeper.

There are no good endings for Dark Souls for anyone, but the best possible ending is the protagonist just telling his destiny to go fuck itself.

"Thick thursday"

It only seems thicc by comparison. if you strech some skin over this skeleton, the hip to waist ratio will be big. but it's still a skeleton

The original attempt to start "thick thursday".

SotFS has finally clicked for me and I'm having a good time as a hexer, though I'm mainly using dark blade and melee with the occasional dark orb.

Where the hell do I get Darknight stones from? I have 1 from the crows and that's it. I just reached Iron Keep for reference.

I want to infuse my longsword+8 with it, but I heard the silverback sickle would be better? Please advise desu.

Yuria isn't actually hollowed.

I need that dump more than Frampt would.

You mean the bully end then.

>only ending where you can kill Yuria, Firekeeper and all those manipulative assholes

All you need to do is to infuse with dark a Crypt BLACKEDsword

Let's settle this
>strawpoll.me/12401901
>strawpoll.me/12401901
>strawpoll.me/12401901

No. What the fuck? Are you retarded?

Well, yeah, maybe... But you're seriously underpowered, and you still have to deal with what remains of Londor and the rest of the world.

>tfw the best Lord is also the one that heavily supports the least effective ending

Doesn't that require me to neat the rotten on ng+ using a bonfire ascetic? I've got one lying around but that sounds like suicide. I'm far squishier than i would've liked to be at this point to boot.

What is it with japaneses and trees ? I'm playing God Eater 2 and made it to the second part of the game. The end of the world is contained in a tree, the same end of the world appeared at first as roots. It made me think about DaS and all the related tree stuff.

Read on, friendo.

>Doesn't that require me to neat the rotten on ng+ using a bonfire ascetic?
Yes. Don't be a pussy, he's slow as fuck. Yesterday I had to go NG+ Lost Sinner to get Flame Weapon.

does Yuria sell BOSS WEAPONS?

no? then she can't be best waifu

>underpowered

There's nothing left alive that could compete with me. Londor are weaklings, the strongest of them is a traitor that you likely killed.

No it hasn't, you dumb faggot. Thick still means exactly the same thing as it used to mean. Stop being shit.

He tells you to do whatever the fuck you want to do.

Anyone want to see some good duels in DaS?

At least he acknowledges that your choice should be your own.
>seize thy fate alone
What a bro. It's a shame the whole gundyr/firekeeper/ludleth plot points don't go further. Same with Yhorm actually.

Meanwhile there's plenty of info on the artorias fanclub and the very hungry cannibal.

Hmm alright then. Should I do iron keep or the majula pit first?

EXCEPT IN THIS CASE. WHEN IT'S USED TO DESCRIBE A LITERAL SKIN AND BONES.

Get it to your thick skull, that it doesn't work in the post it was used in. You fucking mongoloid.

I never got why he was all scaly.

are you actually retarded or do you just pretend on the internet

Yhorm is fleshed out completely and his cutscene with Sieg is some of the coolest moments in the entire series.

so whatever happened to Gwyn's wife? We never see her or really hear about her

>There are people who unironically prefer a meth addict bird over true nobility.

>Should I do iron keep or the majula pit first?

Depend on your SL. Go pit if you're already SL 60, Iron Keep if you're around 70 ~ 80.

>WHEN IT'S wrongly USED TO DESCRIBE A LITERAL SKIN AND BONES.