Miat fags, are the mazdaspeed turbo versions worth the extra cash? Or just buy an NA and turbo it?

Miat fags, are the mazdaspeed turbo versions worth the extra cash? Or just buy an NA and turbo it?

Buy a Mustang. Fucking queers.

Nah, I like good cars.

And poop on your dick. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

>queers

Yes. Oem engineering > anything aftermarket

>I like good cars
>miata
Nahhhh

Mazdaspeed is honestly really nice and factory fitted. I'm kind of a purist though so I'd rather have a n/a miata with itbs. Here in commiefornia where fitting an intake that wasn't rigorously tested for your specific car is illegal, a guy I know turbo'd his miata and it's a nicer set up than the mazdaspeed.

>I like good cars.
>wants a Miata

yeah ok

Fake and gay

Compensating Gaylord fag/fag

Lol

Yeah OP buy your grandma's grand marquis so you don't need your mom to drive you to arbys anymore, like this guy

I've always found NC Miatas the best looking for me, how costly would it be to have a happy high reving miats with atleast a whoping 110hp(US)?

Meant to say NB

Get a Mazdaspeed6. I own a 2006 grand touring package and it's a fucking dream.

>happy revving
Anywhere from $5000 to $15000.

>110hp
???

No one gives a shit that you think miatas are gay. Did your touchy uncle have a stang or something?

Its ok you can talk about it..

Miatas being called gay is ironic as fuck since women would much rather sit in a miata than some seedy stang or bmw

Yes if you can buy one for around $6000 (a little more than the price of a nice NB2). Anything more and you're shopping for high mileage AP1 S2000s and NCs instead.

ITT: RETARDS

OP: If you're mechanically inclined and going to be fucking around with your car often, you're better off buying a NA and turboing it. You'll make more power. If you're one of those pussies that is afraid to buy a car from anywhere but a dealership then just stick with the MazdaSpeed Turbo.

Buy the mazdaspeed if you want something unique, they're not very common. Also if you don't have the means to do a turbo install yourself. Otherwise much cheaper to go na.