github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAMglsRnJstfJ4DcAaqW534wHcn6Onn7kdNZL-Cti9pldN4_6POuHyRTGevrz0xkUKNdaE2cqQFeyZK72BKS58uBo-Xz_BBHlo7w4UIDH7f-NQR-RR900km0F0Z5uAitxzditTpRynDF_Grq4-GNeDXzwt-ehBh7c-aPKvbAthogDwH8BmBLPa3acI6-4y0UVHU1JFnZrgY3BgQb6nsKvEgorwV5cLwRHVBS107drBQzF679NvLlMS4aLqhO9aGsMzOu0174FBwYshYCyF0_wJWNun
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1837239/page/1
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHc8i8aPuoYypAV7ORRIWBZ_sGjZFLiYTB3TePyRf4K_o864aZXNZLYvbkdxyrTb0a3BS107Xrvm2qLTygqhVKXeT38jM_2SCcvLdKfPho4kFW77ZHOaGXz3YIH8kHZfK2NdqzPfqyqZU1Hfr022WFfP_AfBLOiAL6nhNlDMTrYCiYg4waLkvcOQ1_azV_4AjXvOu0JWMGL0_yBQdun9zLsOGZUWGN82fjr73yf3zwF2sG18oKbmjt344V7UEcUIO8OY3AR1WBBV5dAoHgNwBpvO3KpdPFsRjIJcmwppWjyqW4UcVnzwQR5aMBmivDEgulGAAAAAAAA
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAASzBS0GiwlYCiYLYQ48DkMR1RLhE0wTyRQgFE0UcRXsF-EYkRpVIOMhYCSbJvgoKimlMHc17zboOlI67TwFPC09_ECgQXRDMUa3R35OMlBHV5dYY1n-WhpfP1_aYEFhIWNwZFJlTWWnZ5toZWjybNh07XTxdqx673zZgUGCB4NfhNmE74VShmCK8ItPjM-Rzpd5m2qf36IAouqtja4-rlCvbLCruR277byfvTa-eL6nwGbBi8GjwzPEgsauzV_PftNv0_zZYdl82sHbp-Jh5FHqGO8O73zwH_JB8932SPcy90346_xL_ms=?accountName=supreme_pizza&characterName=Hulk_Slasher
pastebin.com/614dHvqq
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7GqFLebBU8inlrcqTZFXtIwP362XrdNe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

perhaps but a retaliation build would objectively be the most ethical build possible because you aren't personally attacking anything

max block gladiator has been OP for a while now and consistently buffed with each patch, especially breach

you're not reinventing the wheel here

do you mean reckoning and not retaliation

Didn't someone make such a build during WW2? it was so broken it could nuke everything

Reminder that fishing is coming in 3.0.0

r8 my 2.6 build

poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAMglsRnJstfJ4DcAaqW534wHcn6Onn7kdNZL-Cti9pldN4_6POuHyRTGevrz0xkUKNdaE2cqQFeyZK72BKS58uBo-Xz_BBHlo7w4UIDH7f-NQR-RR900km0F0Z5uAitxzditTpRynDF_Grq4-GNeDXzwt-ehBh7c-aPKvbAthogDwH8BmBLPa3acI6-4y0UVHU1JFnZrgY3BgQb6nsKvEgorwV5cLwRHVBS107drBQzF679NvLlMS4aLqhO9aGsMzOu0174FBwYshYCyF0_wJWNun

bait buildposters are a national treasure

Mmm skyscraper
I love you

>poebuilder

This is the tree i made in preparation for next league.Of course a part of it will change cause of new pathing/nodes but as a general idea is it good/bad?Poison BF Gladi.

poeurl.com/3pf

Necro is the best SSF class and here's why:

Commander of Darkness gives 20 all res, the most of any ascendancy

Self-cast Flesh Offering and Spirit Eater makes you the fastest caster, faster than Inquisitor even

Minions nodes make surprisingly tanky golems and zombies that never die for FREE meat shields

Prove me wrong, you literally can't

who /WI/ /HCSSF/ here?

gay fag

path to thicc skin

hybrid life armour/evasion nodes are better than bloodless

SSF SRS is probably the easiest build

actual summoner needs prism guardian and shavs

Noted and noted,thanks.

I can second this.
You can even do an aurabot while you are at it, if you arent playing SSF.

why do people hate on based ziggyd?

his laugh is fake
his jokes are bad
his haircut is douchy
his personality is dishonest
his builds are fucking terrible

reddit hate him because they thought he was their guy but it turned out that he was our guy all along

I wasn't too sure what to think of the 2.6 changes so I went on reddit to see the streamers reactions to make up my mind

Just ditched Diablo 3 for PoE. Man, why did i wait so long?

I only got to level 15 or so last night, but damn this game is awesome.

A little overwhelming at first, especially coming from the polished turd known as D3 where everything is cookie cutter af and designed for a 12 year old.

I'm a longgg time D2, and Torchlight player so this is definitely refreshing. I thought i would hate acquiring skills from socket items, but it's actually really badass.

Idk, i just wanted to share the positive experience, but if anyone has any must know tips for me, i'd greatly appreciate it. And holy shit is the general chat active....

fuck off alkaizer

>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free
>free

blood rage is a good skill right? maxed quality gives 20 atk spd, that's pretty cool

Threadly reminder that this league's collage thread is up.

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1837239/page/1

that has got to be the worst forced meme ever

most of those collages are super unfunny

So with the new manifesto post. Ice Shot or Wild Strike Ranger?

Then make a funny one.

Also leech and basically free frenzy charges as long as there are mobs.

EK

Daily reminder adding Skeleton Points enforced core mechanics based on killed skeleton and demi-skeletons, skeleton level, skeleton tier, bones/color and skeletal girt could end frustating unethical builds permanently while making PoE the first truly legitimate ARPG with full Skeleton System while completely negating boredom by using the inherent self regulating properties of the almighty RNG but it will never happen because GGG secretly makes all their money off selling Skeleton IP for other games.

>but muh path of life nodes
>but muh Spider Tokens
>but muh non-ethical sexual orientation

There are no advantages to the current system that aren't outweighed by extreme disadvantages which undermine the entire game, that wouldn't be replaced by significant advantages in a Skeleton Point system. Prove me wrong, you can't.

based asukaposter

>thinks edgy means innovative
Totally our guy.

Between the 2, which build would you play?

DW BoR lacerate glad with soul taker and jack axe
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHc8i8aPuoYypAV7ORRIWBZ_sGjZFLiYTB3TePyRf4K_o864aZXNZLYvbkdxyrTb0a3BS107Xrvm2qLTygqhVKXeT38jM_2SCcvLdKfPho4kFW77ZHOaGXz3YIH8kHZfK2NdqzPfqyqZU1Hfr022WFfP_AfBLOiAL6nhNlDMTrYCiYg4waLkvcOQ1_azV_4AjXvOu0JWMGL0_yBQdun9zLsOGZUWGN82fjr73yf3zwF2sG18oKbmjt344V7UEcUIO8OY3AR1WBBV5dAoHgNwBpvO3KpdPFsRjIJcmwppWjyqW4UcVnzwQR5aMBmivDEgulGAAAAAAAA

Vs
Soul taker and shield BoR lacerate
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAASzBS0GiwlYCiYLYQ48DkMR1RLhE0wTyRQgFE0UcRXsF-EYkRpVIOMhYCSbJvgoKimlMHc17zboOlI67TwFPC09_ECgQXRDMUa3R35OMlBHV5dYY1n-WhpfP1_aYEFhIWNwZFJlTWWnZ5toZWjybNh07XTxdqx673zZgUGCB4NfhNmE74VShmCK8ItPjM-Rzpd5m2qf36IAouqtja4-rlCvbLCruR277byfvTa-eL6nwGbBi8GjwzPEgsauzV_PftNv0_zZYdl82sHbp-Jh5FHqGO8O73zwH_JB8932SPcy90346_xL_ms=?accountName=supreme_pizza&characterName=Hulk_Slasher

What's the point of Soul Taker again? attacks are cheap mana wise and easily sustained and it has poor pdps so there's little point in using it unless to reserve 100% of your mana for an Aegis setup, but that's not what you're going for

Wild Strike Staff Templar. Cap dis post.

Think it's supreme shit? Full mana reservation sounds really tempting but might be as underwhelming as I expect.

Witch nerf when, occultist beats out sab on trap builds that's just retarded.

>occultist beats out sab on trap builds

Yeah, I really want to play Ice Trap or BF traps but can't decide on ascendancy. Kinda want to do life so Occultist is out.

True for fire nova mine if nothing else

Confirmed for never playing Sab

first of all sab is mandatory for trap builds

God bless you my dude.

My nigga free poster out here grinding like shit every new thread handing out(you)s left and right, yet you elitist faggots cannot even spare a (you) for my mans or anyone in the thread. What the fuck is wrong with this shit general why are you shitters copying that no reply faggot, yet complain that every build you make is original? You can't even make an original meme you just copy and paste. Neck yourselves.

Also I'm rolling EO Inquisitor :^)

le toucan has arrived

if you don't go sab on a trap build you sacrifice a belt and 2 jewel slots + you have to go either lightning trap or ice trap because the trap cool down will be too long

yeah occultist is more mine oriented than trap oriented

freeposter is a discorder, no respect for those punks who can't play by our rules and need their own little private space to spew their idiotic memes

>life

You're simply wrong

$50 to the first guy to kill shapper SSFHC in 2.6

>m-my build is ethical that's why it's subpar compared to your filthy unethical one

Saboteur is shit. If your build is using it then you should probably reroll.

im thinking your totem kills dont count as YOUR kills for Rite of Ruin and similar keystones. am i right?

Right

I remember the one on the left being a guy. Forgot about the one on the right.

Occultist is literally just a bunch of ES, +1 curse (irrelevant for trappers), -chaos aura (more or less irrelevant for trappers) and that's it

How is that a better ascendancy for trappers than Saboteur? is this some coordinated shitposting? are you guys really that fucking retarded?

Is it ethical to play ES but only have ~6k ES?

No Acro & Co:
> 75% block chance and 13k armor

OR

Acro & Co
> 55% evade chance, 40% dodge, 30% spell dodge and 50% block?

PoB: pastebin.com/614dHvqq

god damn i hate video game dry spells
got nothing else to do
what are y'all playing

ES has its own cost associated so there's nothing inherently unethical playing ES builds, CI+VP is unethical because you're abusing a mechanic that is blatantly gamebreaking for no other reason than it's cheap and you don't know how to play without resorting to cheats

bump

rocket league

practicing my SSFHC build

win a HC demi before you speak to me

>legacy kaoms

practicing normal clears, down to killing malachai in under 2 hours as firestorm witch

>spew their idiotic memes
>you're still following not replying meme
Freeposter gives us (You)s, cares about their dedication, and gives a FREE image everytime they post
You cause anger and confusion because no one knows who you are replying to, and you do not respect others enough to reply to them.
Leave this general

Will my dream of a meme infernal blow shield charge avatar of fire build finally be possible?

yeah you know what not even going to read your whine blog

go post some 9gag memes in your discord

no

>SSF
>legacy anything

can i play a viable arc character

Ziz?

hehe.. but you are wrong.

Original poster here didnt mean to shit post I just went retarded and said traps instead of mines.

Hello, I'm new to this game and it seems kinda interesting, is it easy to get into?
Any general tips for a new player? What skills are absolutely mandatory to get?

BoR Facebrakers animated guardian SSF

How viable is it?

>tfw you hear God on the phone

why not #1

Because he'll take a number two on you any day.

>is it easy to get into?
if you played arpgs before, sure
>Any general tips for a new player?
watch the first video of this
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7GqFLebBU8inlrcqTZFXtIwP362XrdNe
>What skills are absolutely mandatory to get?
none

Play the game and watch a few videos on how different types of builds work.

So many get burned out early cause they go totems then realize the game play style is garbage and boring and slow.

are you his girlfriend
what's your fucking problem

My problem is (You).

great answer
very witty

>Tfw 8 dayst othe league
>Don't know what to do
>tfw have anxiety attacks

red pill me on power charges if you're NOT using assmark or pcoc gem
i need warlords for leech

i was #1 with the #1 Pathfinder from Poeg then i feel asleep and died at lvl 98.

play something else.

party demis aren't worth jack
win one SSF

>falling asleep while actively doing something
?????????????????????

where's your demi

i can't win something that has yet to be implemented

what's a good cat in the hat RP build?

theocrafting for 2.6 with possible testrun before it hits. Essence drain+Contagion/Caustic Arrow build with most likely CI

Option A: Scion, Occultist und Deadeye Ascension
>no uninterruptible or superfast ES recharge
>ES regeneration doesnt depend on enemies killed recently (good and bad)
>close to good projectile damage AND ES AND elemental resistances nodes early on
>no other sortof defense through ascension
>free extra projectiles
>projectile damage boosted

Option B: Trickster
>no uninterruptible ES recharge, but superfast
>extra Dodge
>extra DoT damage

Option C: Occultist
>no Dodge
>ES regeneration based on enemies killed recently (good and bad)
>reduces enemy Chaos resistance
>enemies possibly explode

most races are SSF enforced.