What are your favorite Veeky Forums movies?

What are your favorite Veeky Forums movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aTrNtrIQVdo
youtube.com/watch?v=CbkGdKU4MnY
youtube.com/watch?v=V6N1TKn8BUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Smokey and the Bandit

Oh hell yes. Spielberg is a genius

I'll just leave this here

Gumball rally, Inb4 bunch of weebs start posting Tokyo drift

surprisingly liked this a lot

Watched this yesterday on jewtube. The plot is basically Tokyo Drift or Never Back Down, but with import vs. murrikan muscle reversed. Extremely predictable, but ok kino for a low budget movie. Good automotive talk as well, not just FnF style "adding new shocks will get us better cornering and save a kilo of weight, I am now ready for MIT" bullshit.

>Tokyo drift
Literally the only good parts are that first race with the Viper, and that drift chase where Han dies. Everything else is cringe as fuck.

6.5/10 in all honestly worth the watch if you're a car person. Acting is twice as good as FnF kek

Ronin.

Not really an Veeky Forums movie but it has some god tier car chases

First time noticing that there's an RS200 on that screen along with two Elises. Why the fuck would you not pick the RS200 over an R34 GTR?
Anything handling related and tuned Elise is going fuck up the R34 and beat out the RS200.

no fun allowed

what about the garage race?

what about the part where Han says if you go over x mph the cops wont even try since they can't catch up anyways?

The part where Keichi Tsuciya appears?

who else though the fbi slut was hot

holla

Nice DSL's. Gotta be some bombass head.

VANISHING POINT YOU SHITHEELS

my niggas

ew no, asians have ugly faces.

Depends. I like those videos where businessmen fuck some random Thai girl in their hotel room.

It would probably be Sorcerer, William Friedkin's 1977 adaption of the French 1953 movie The Wages of Fear. Basic premise is that four desperate men must transport unstable dynamite 200 miles through the jungle to stop a oil well fire. Very suspenseful and wonderfully shot film.
youtube.com/watch?v=aTrNtrIQVdo

this

Forgot to include this one too, the sequence when they get the trucks ready:

youtube.com/watch?v=CbkGdKU4MnY

This plus The Blues Brothers. Everything else listed here is trash.

Nobody says Bullitt yet but yes i loved those muscle cars

>Everything else listed here is trash
But what if it's fun and 100% Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=V6N1TKn8BUI

Shut up ScoobFan

Two lane blacktop
>I can see every character frequenting Veeky Forums if it took place in modern times with the exception of the girl

The fuck was the truckers problem?
Was it really worth it to die in the end?

I bought that movie because of the chase scenes.

1970s America up to the early 80s was a great time for cars in film. RWD, V8s, carbs, CB radios, filmed mostly without bad music and choppy visuals. Done in a time where you could buy up a ton of cars and destroy them, now its all special effects and computers.

Smokey and the Bandit, Cannonball Run, Gumball Rally, Gone In 60 Seconds, The Blues Brothers, Used Cars, plus a fuck ton of worthy chase scenes in other films.