>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy

>Fallout 4
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2
>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim/Oblivion/NV/FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War Thread:

what faction would a former chinese spy side with in fo4?

bos is out of the question unless i sabotage their ops from the inside

>tfw too INT to be sent to the front lines

railcucks

>communists
>supporting individualism and liberation

>And retarded since firearms parts are not interchangeable in most cases.

So why bother making a small portion of the game's content follow this logic when the rest of it doesn't?

>More buzzwords ?
Are you really this retarded?

>Well they are. Apart from pipe weapons, all other weapons in vanilla F4 look like something straight out of factory assembly line, maybe with some dirt on them.
They don't though. And how did all these wasteland fucks come across these modern day tacticool weapons?

>Well its a good thing that MF has many guns share ammo type between similar rifles like various M16 variants, M14 etc. Maybe fags like you think that sniper rifles use the same bullets as smg but its not my problem.

Do you really get triggered enough at a gun using .308 instead of .338 Lapua Magnum that this is even an issue worth fixing?

>There is nothin to dodge here.
:^)

>Ahh the good old retarded hurr durr modpacks are evul !!
You are right man, why would i install one bugtested and playtested mod to get all the guns if i can fuck around with twenty different mods made by twenty different people all with completely different balance, quality etc.
How stupid of me.

You'd install it because you're a lazy bastard with really autistic weapon fetishes.

>Im pretty sure those twenty different mods will have much more balance issues.

That's the entire point of damage scaling and matching it to the rest of the game you mongoloid.

Go be a tacticool /k/baby somewhere else.

Minutemen. A patriotic band of gullible idiots is perfect for a former chinese spy. Retake the castle then spring your commie trap founding New Beijing and lock Preston in the stockades.

>spring your commie trap founding New Beijing and lock Preston in the stockades.
I like it.

They are basically halfway commies already, all farming communes and the people rising together against their foes. You're the military grand leader general chairman.

Playing FO4, using War of the Commenwealth. Most fun mod I've played so far, but really taxing on my system. Anyone have ome optimlal setting so it doesn't shit my game, especially in the city?

>fallout 4
>optimized
you need top shelf hardware to run this game well

Get ready to have your saves slowly become useless over time. Those types of mods are notorious for causing save bloat. If you absolutely have to use one, use Endless War.

>new thread
>that cunt is still salty

Keep on crying.
Imma gonna go and play some F4, take shitload of screenshots and spam them here i hopes you will get a stroke from that autism overload.

Just for you - some pic i saved last time some sperg screeched about MF.

When will you sickos get degenerate enough to do something like this for the general?

what is it

Do it faggot. Show me all your dank guns, I want to see more purple UI and baaaadass weapon decals.

zion is very pretty

>gets btfo
>instead of coming up with valid counterarguments
>lmao you're just salty dude XD
You sure showed him user

Well shit I've been playing for about 2 days with it on, I'm assuming it is increasing my loading times then?

Probably. Check your save files and see if the file size has been increasing more than usual. WoTC tends to bloat just like Skyrim's "faction battles" mods did. You'll probably be fine if you turn it off but reverting to an earlier save is safer.

how the fuck am I supposed to assign a specular map in the CK?

The colonial haircut would be perfect if it weren't for that fucking turd hanging off the back of your neck.

I want the Blast Back haircut to come back in FO4.

>not liking dandy long locks
Do you even Colonial Gentleman?

he would try to turn the minute men into antifa, be anti DOS

wat

>almighty
>not AWWWWMIGHTY or similar

You had a perfectly good wordplay setup for you, and you whiffed it.

THE THUUM, HE SUMMONS THE THUUM!

tfw no dlc ost release

Anyone here playing on survival mode? Any mods you'd recommend? I'm a console peasant though, too poor to afford a good enough pc. Are there any must-have mods for the PS4 version? Is it even worth it starting Survival, or do the bugs nd general Bethesda retardation make it an exercise in futility?

It's a picture.

>survival
>on console
>beth games
>on ps4
don't tell me you're the guy saying they won theirs from a pringles can

In their tongue she is dinokahkiin - DEATHCLAWBORN!

I assume that's a negative answer to my main question.

Also, no, I bought it recently on sale. Both the game, and the console. Played FO4 when it first came out, then my rig died tragically, had no money for a replacement, so I only picked it up again recently.

Could you elaborate on the problems with survival on ps4? Is it just too buggy, or what?

>Ha, can't wait for the end of this questline where these stupid fucking robots blow themselves up while trying to take off and fly this shi-
>...

>roleplaying in fallout 4
sure there buddy, have fun with that.

look for the survival options/survival quicksave mods so you don't get cucked by random crashes/bullets

and I assume molotovs although I haven't experienced this

What else is there to do other than be a minecraft sperg in settlements?

Modding on the PS4 is just absolute shit. It's so limited you can't even get something like survival options because it uses scripts which are "external assets".

Just look through the available mods for PS4 and pray some poor bastard has had the patience to get around all the hurdles and made a mod that gives you some control over survival.

>they're actually flying

Already found one that lets you save, so imma give it a go.

Can't wait to get a decent PC tho. I'll be dropping around 900 quid on it in a month or two, unless the taxman decides to fuck me again.

>do railcucks
>use spy skills and rail resources to wipe out bos and institute
>slaughter all in railroad HQ
>march your raiders across the commonwealth

God speed buddy

Getting a game breaking bug here.

I installed one simple item crafting mod and now I get this error message whenever I try to load my saves. I uninstalled it but still no change.

I can start new games but this happens whenever I try to load any of my saves and it crashes after the loading screen.

>fallout4.esm missing
>somehow able to start the game
verify cache and start again
from scratch, like nuke the entire data, appdata roaming folders after you uninstall the mods and game itself

You're gonna knock em dead at the veteran's hall tonight hun

I've had the same thing happen. Make sure your plugins.txt file is in order then try again. If that doesn't work just start turning off chunks of mods and see if it fixes itself.

Ya think?

Anyone else think the magic of exploring new locations is sort of lost because everything is comprised of the same old assets that you see over and over again?

how come a bunch of retarded savages in a theme park manage to build and produce fully functional AK-47/Ms and people in the commonwealth just built shit made out of pipes?

why are the handmade rifle, the tesla rifle and laser musket the only good looking makeshift weapons? all the others look like shit

Yes, for a game that was claimed to be bigger than skyrim id sure feels small.
Because Beth found the shovel+parts kit ak build and thought it looked cool same reason as the german last ditch rifle is the rad rifle.

Speaking of the radium rifle, what legendary should I get on it? Using it as a sniper rifle.
Got one with Instigating, but with how many bullets I need to kill stuff, I feel like it's a bit of a waste.

>download the PP99 mod
>beautiful model, custom animations
>satisfying sounds, lots of customization

>download the M4A1 mod
>it's a kilometer long gun
>looks really stretched out and weird, making my arms look like twigs
>the reload animation is literally just stabbing it with a new magazine

You'd think the American posterboy gun would have some more work put into it

Running a verify game cache and uninstalling 2 random mods made everything all better.

Still no idea why.

>wtf why did this factory reset fix something that was previously working

im getting a persistent CTD when i select this item labeled radio in my workshop, and as you can see the object doesnt appear to be a radio.

uninstalling Homemaker did not solve the problem

i can only think it could maybe be the craftable radios from Old World Radio or something? any ideas?

Fallout 4 is shit anyone who says otherwise is a shill
Not even mods saved it
fuck that shitty ass game it wasnt even worth pirating it

It's not that any of the files were missing, just not loading. Glad it was fixed. No idea what caused it in the first place was what I meant.

and other people love it, thanks and bye

>normies love it
yeah okay newcancer kill yourself
i bet half of you havent even played the original fallout by black isle studios, you people disgust me

I think it must be a new bug that's just randomly caused by activating new plugins. I've seen a few other people have it and every time it just sort of magically fixes itself. I didn't run a verify game cache just fucked around with my load order and it was fixed.

This bait is just lazy.

ok you're better than the people who haven't played it, are you happy now?

>get a cool new gun that's pretty much a 1:1 volkssturmgewehr with a bunch of dumb wires n shit on it

>it sounds like shit

>get a really satisfying lever-action rifle

>at higher levels you've got to modify its damage levels via geck/mod for it to be viable, its reload is dumb and broken and only fixed by mods

far harbor aka the dlc of broken dreams

>its bait because i personally think its shit
what happened to this board? 2 months ago everyone would agree with me that this game is shit.......

They still do, just browse /v/ for about 20 seconds.

Rate courierfu

That was me a few days after launch, my shit is still lost from that moment

Jesus Christ

>default white girl face with AYY eyes and animu hair
UI conflict/BA2 issue/Missing Mesh
instead of getting an error marker creation just crashes this game with no survivors

>Finally finish Nuka-World
>Want to send the Operators to Starlight, which I pre-built for them
>Have to kill my caravans and provisioners
>Have to kill my defenses
>Have to ruin my other supply lines, i wanted it to be the "NukaTown Market" of the commonwealth
>have to lose control of surrounding settlements
>other mindless shit

It would have been a neat gimmick had I known it was going to do all of that. But it completely killed my desire to continue.

I guess in a future run I can "not" do any of the takeovers, and just dress settlers as Raiders if I want a settlement themed that way.

vomit/10

very good user

it's okay if you want to play legos

im reinstalling OWR right now and maybe the meshes were gone from the craftable radios, going to try a manual install if that doesnt work

i also have a problem with snap n build modular doorwars, those just have a red ! error marker, i even reinstalled it and put the meshes in manually

>Go to /fog/
>Fallout 4 is shit anyone who says otherwise is a shill
>newcancer kill yourself
>bet you havent even played the original fallout by black isle studios
>Not bait

Come on b-boy, step it up. You've got to get more specific. Pop in and say CBBE is for degenerate perverts and it's ruining Fallout or that anyone who goes melee build is fucking retarded and should uninstall the game.

Yeah some of the structuring for Nuka World is idiotic. It doesn't make any sense for your mostly goody goody settlement building character to just become a raider in an afternoon but at the same time it doesn't make any sense if you don't have settlements you've made to raid.

i haven't gotten to Nuka World yet, so there you have a raider settlement and you have to make them raid your commonwealth settlements?

Which ending is more entertaining or interesting? The Minutemen or Brotherhood of Steel? I'm currently doing a Power Armor, Melee and Heavy Weapons playthrough (which was and is still hell on Survival) and i'm conflicted with finishing the game with my new brothers and sisters of the BoS, or to raise up and lead the Minutemen into glorious combat against the Institute, and potentially the BoS and Railroad.

To my knowledge it's an option to bring them back to the Commonwealth to raid.

I haven't done the endings yet but I hear that after you do the Minuteman ending then player-leveled Minuteman squads are out in force patrolling roads and moving into old military checkpoints.

Considering I have the Minuteman Reforms mod that gives them cool looking uniforms and guns that sounds really neat.

I just started a stealth, pistols, sniper build and i have yet to make it to the institute, i have no idea what happens with joining any faction, im guessing you eventually have to , or should leave the minutemen? what happens to your settlements if you do that?

You never leave the Minutemen they're Yes Man.

I've never been Non-institute enough for this, but it strikes me defending the castle with a ragtag bunch of farmers against the Brotherhood of Steel is fucking cool.

it always struck me as them making you the center of the universe again

>faction that can't even beat gunners
>suddenly you make them the best thing going

the other factions at least tried to negate the bethesda typical "king of everything in a week" problem by making you as high as second command or just another agent.

Does anyone know why Don't Call Me Settler is down? Is there another mod that auto names settlers?

>Does anyone know why Don't Call Me Settler is down?
A bug causes it to completely fuck settlements permanently, you can't assign settlers and no resources enter the workshop. The author took it down to fix it but it's been about 5 months now I think.

Anybody else cringe when they hear liberty prime? It's just so stereotypically american and it just doesnt fit in the post-war setting no matter how comical it might be

not a red chinese communist i swear

>post-war setting no matter how comical it might be
Because it wasn't made post war you giant retard

>why does this giant american war machine made by americans to strike out at america's enemies and be a giant advertisement for america have american lines

>stereotypically american
That's the point
>it just doesnt fit in the post-war setting
It's a relic, just like all of the propaganda posters. It fits in just fine you red scum

What the fuck IS Rad-X? Is it just a capsule full of lead pellets?

>It's just so stereotypically american
That's the point

>it just doesnt fit in the post-war setting
Because it wasn't built post-war

What you should be upset about is how poorly Bethesda understands Fallout to think Liberty Prime would exist EVER.

>have gage as companion for nuka world
>plan to go open season once I've got his perk so I can get my settlements back
>kill a scavver for the gangs
>gage wants to talk to me
>tells me his story about how the last guy he trusted tried to have him killed after he outlived his usefulness
>he says he trusts me
>get his perk
fuck you gage, I want my settlements back why you gotta say that shit

Any /g/ fags here? I'm wondering why my performance is weird in fo4 with the HD texture pack installed (no mods running currently).
I have a MOSTLY consistent 60FPS, but sometimes when the game is loading new assets like walking through an area with a lot of objects, I will dip from 60 to 30fps or even less, then go back up to 60. It's extremely jarring and unpleasant.

Is the HD texture pack really that big of a performance hit? I just recently got this graphics card and haven't run the game without it so I don't really have a basis of comparison. Don't feel like sitting through another 57gb download if I don't have to.

Some men are born to die, to suffer, or to be betrayed.

You should know, you're here, after all.

I'll build an empty room in my settlement in honour of him, put his armour on a mannequin or whatever. I'll fill it with cages, caps, and pre-war money. Maybe some nuka-cola decorations.

He was a good raider, and a good friend.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

You're not raider.
You're a traitor.

Why's it got to be this way man, why can't it be like X6 where he still talks to me and isn't hostile after I destroyed the Institute

Damn, don't know if you're still there. Sorry for the late reply. Work dragged out.
Anyway, found that pic a loooong time ago, not too long after F4's release actually, on one of the threads here. No clue about the source, sadly

Sounds to me like he should have learned his lesson the first time he trusted someone.

>mfw using Liberty Prime AGAIN

Jesus Christ Bethesda get some better goddamn writers

> Diamond City puts up decorations for Halloween
> The guards even have special dialogue
I must've played this game through eight times by now and I'm still finding new stuff.

Liberty Prime coming back would have been a cool nostalgia level if they hadn't also lifted half a dozen other things from the Fallout 3 setting.