Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKptdJ3RVrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for Rasputin is the best poster

16 Hours until i pick this up.

What should I name her dbt?

olga

Rubber Ducky

kill yourself rasputin. nobody likes you and nobody ever will.

Debby because she an ugly bitch and i imagine all women named debby are ugly.
Prove me wrong.

:(

umad

Well im sorry user but it isnt exactly an Indian.

Did you become a has bike instead of a has scoot?
you were the user who only got into bikes because of the scoot right?

Looks like it'll be a fun bike user
You gonna come to SAM with her?

I know man, I love the indians too, they are just more expensive. My g/f already wants to kill me for getting another bike right now.

you seen indian at the flat track races?

Depends on where SAM is going to be located, if its east coast no, west coast yes.

>tfw riding on a track automatically makes me better than 90% of dbt

>tfw riding automatically makes me better than 90% of dbt
Ftfy

>How life /db/t?

Black Betty

POS

When I go pick up this bike tomorrow, the bank im going to is in a semi ghetto area, and no one is avail to drive me, so I either have to leave my 30k car there, or my new motorcycle, what should I do?

Not living in a place where they have places like that.

What car

old yamaha Iogo is not new yamaha logo.

Red was the old Yamaha color. Now they are all blue.

Have you even looked at Yamaha in the past 15 years?

Day 2 without my bike.. No idea what to do with myself... It was so warm, and no rain... no rain.
I've been on craigslist in class and out of class, all day. What is wrong with me?

Well, its a ways away from where I live. It's not super ghetto, but its not the best either.

'16 WRX

Taxi or rideshare?

Just drive that other shitbox

I don't have the other shitbox anymore unfortunately or I would. I sold it to a Russian dude for 500 bux.

Take a taxi. Both your vehicles are prone to be stolen

Yeah, i'll prob have to do that

I haven't ridden my motorcycle in awhile and since today was a somewhat good day, I thought I'd take it out. I noticed that the cover over the keyhole in the ignition wasn't there and thought great, someone tried stealing it but couldn't get it to turn. I then noticed the paint around the handlebars on the right was flaking and just thought it was due to the weather. When I got on I noticed that the handlebars were bent towards the gas tank on the right side too. I realized just how lucky I had been right there. I moved my bike into a storage shed I've been renting right after. I wouldn't say my city is shitty, just the apartments I live in. What are some effective ways to prevent this from happening again? Are disk locks something that would deter thieves?

Post bike
L a t e n i g h t e d i t i o n

Storing it in a garage/storage box is the best.
Disk locks are good too, but not the best.

More Aesthetic version

Disc lock, bike cover. Only true fool proof protection is to get theft insurance. My bike has an anti theft system on it too but that's not really something you can just add.

My brother really wants one of these but he's a manlet and i hear its more aimed towards tall riders. How do you like it?

the one in the OP.

Fucking fantastic best bike i've ever had by far, but i'm 6'3" and yea, it fits me pretty well. Tell him to go to a dealer and sit on one, maybe he can tippy toe or one foot it, depends how short he is.

Yeah he's like 5'7 at most. He'd fit well on any sport bike except the one he likes, lol.

>Harley's are CRISIS COUCH.
>Japanese are RICE ROCKETS.
>Italians are PASTA ROCKETS.

What in the hell are Triumph's?

Better

Broken down

BONG BIKES

Now tell me whas BMWs are.

>SHAFT SEDANS

Tea Torpedoes
Muslim Missiles

>Have you even looked at Yamaha in the past 15 years?

>tea torpedoes
Excellent

kek
Shaft Sedans wins on account of getting trips.

Noice bike m8, these are so good they should be banned, i can't enjoy any other sports bike after trying this one.

Might fall for the old 4cyl model, they sell cheap and have absolutely stunning looks. ( i hope they are half as good as the new ones).

>You will never own an xr750 to kill yourself racing on a flat track

I've never ridden one, though I'd be curious how it stacks up to the 675 especially considering the triple is the best thing about that bike. Before I bought it I had heard people gushing about it and never really understood how it could be that good, then I rode it for the first time, that motor is a thing of fucking beauty.

I wonder too, the Triumph triples are some wizardry, i ride the 1200 daily and i never get tired of it.

Why are all the bikes I want so absurdly expensive

What bikes do you want?
Get one with a minor problem and fix it if you're mechanically inclined.

>Italians are PASTA ROCKETS.
Surely dbt can come up with one more creative than that.

>kx250 won't start
>clean plug, runs, clutch is grabby
>basically no oil in it, oil is the color of mixed JB weld
>replace oil with ATF-F, ride across the city
>ride home, seat vibrates my anus open at 40mph
>drain ATF
>80w gear oil won't be in until tomorrow
>adjust levers
>one clutch lever bolt is stripped
>strip the other one trying to tighten it up
>order cheapshit clutch lever rush shipping
>brakes suck dick
>order brake fluid so I can bleed
>oil cap is broken off
>new cap won't be in until Thursday

>701 intake/adv tank showed up
>PCV just shipped (((to the guys I bought it from)))
>won't get it until late next week probably
>have to get it dyno tuned after that
>wheels should arrive Friday
>KTM out of stock of rotor spacers to mount SM rotors on them
>need to get a new chain to fit 48T rear sprocket
>don't even know if 2mm spacer mod will make wheels fit
>need to dismount tires to fit Tubliss system

So much work to do... fucking shipping.

Who the hell steals old bikes like that?

>falling for the 2 stroke meme
Happens to the best of us, God knows it did to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=JKptdJ3RVrA

>americans

Wallet Wringers?

>red color option on a bike.

lel no.

pic related.

It was $500 and runs fine

Assuming SAM happens (it won't), does anyone honestly believe that it'll happen anywhere other than Tail of the Dragon (NC/TN border)?

I'm fairly surprised us least coasters won. I was actually looking forward to a nice long road trip out west. California scenery is objectively the best.

But there's plenty to see and nice roads around GSM national park, so that's my hope.

forgot pic.

>buy BMW
>get shafted

Sounds about right.

Triumph tiger explorer (shaft drive/cruise control/etc)

We need 2 SAMs. I ain't driving to east coast so I can ride worse roads.

dumb guestoin but can i wax my bike with car wax?

wot about the plastics at rear? its regular bike so it has only tank and tail plastics, rest is components.

what about the chrome around head light? can i just wax it?

nah no good, wax will corrode and melt the exterior of your petrol tank. You need to get a special bike wax that is phophate free

wot?

>car wax

yes that's completely fine if what you're applying wax to is painted

>wot about the plastics at rear?

Wouldn't be waxed on a car so don't wax it on your bike.

Get 303 aerospace protectant or 3D magic blue.

Very good taste, but they are really expensive, as an explorer owner i can tell you that buying a bike with 50 000+km/30000+miles is really not a problem, these things are built to last and the quality is incredible.

If you ever get your hands on one, pay attention to the first year (2012) bikes, they had two recalls ( engine noise and abnormal clutch wear ), wich were corrected from 2013 on, after that they are free from any issue.

Journalists are absolute shills about this bike, it surclasses the GS on everything except offroad, wich is retarded on a 200+kg bike beyond fire roads.

I ride it everyday for ~50kms all year around and tour on it on weekends, it's an absolute blast.

Bankruptcy Bikes

>offroad

Yeah I'd be riding it 'offroad' like

What's that slow Chinese imitation of the tiger?

what do real life riders, and i mean real life i dont care about internet opinions here think of these bikes as beginner bikes

i rode on a motorcycle twice and learnt the controls now i want to get a bike to practice on than finish my licensing and get insurance on it

at first i really wanted a dual sport but ive been told you usually see older more experienced guys on them because they are tall and hard to control. ive been directed towards these and i feel a little turned down by the though of cafe racers and im not sure if these classify as one or if you fix one up they would than be called a cafe racer, but im still down to get one.

It's just a UJM. Most bikes used to look like that. Times change, so now most don't.

Nobody will care.

>got a track bike.
>got 2 sets of wheels
>one dry one wet
>have rear sprocket for each

how bad is it to keep changing rear sprockets for the chain?

i obviously use the dry wheel more than the wet so the dry wheel sprocket is a tad bit more worn. is it fine just swapping or should i start changing the sprocket too.

Ideally you want the chain and sprocket to wear evenly as a set, if you have a newer sprocket on a worn chain or vice versa it'll make them both wear faster.

530exc for new bike?

I'm also interested in this. I want to start riding and a large part of that is that I can't stand new cars being full to the brim with cruft. This style of bike is the one that catches my attention the most but it seems like the obvious choice.

The other question is what's the deal with (new) Royal Enfield? They're real cheap, are they also real crap?

What are you asking?

>can you rid e a bicycle?
>can you drive a stick car?
you have the absolute basics to stall your way to victory

1. you'll have no trouble starting on a dual sport, if you're over 5'8 you could probably flat foot a DR650 lol.

2. that bike is 100% literally a 1970s bike that's been given the barest of updates to make it 2017 worthy, so fuel injection and what not. (Actually they took the electric starter OFF it as well).

that's fine but you're paying 2017 money for 1970s design and tech, and they're not that cheap, for $1000 more than the SR400s asking price you can pick up a new FZ-07 or SV650 etc.

It'll be a great beginner bike but to pick that you have to care a lot more about what it looks like than how it rides, and that's not my style.

Made in india, lax quality, slow.

Avoid.

royal enfield is now made in india hence the price.

but can you say the same with craigslist money in mind?

This effect is amplified by Craigslist, upright 2nd gen SVs are plentiful and cheap

>JDM 400cc
>Kickstart
Just get a CB500 or something if you're buying a bike in that segment, you can get way more bike if you don't diddle your dick to retro shit. There's even the CB500X for ADV posturing.

what's that scooter on the left there; it's dandy looking.

KTM 390 Duke

He meant the scooter not the meme scooter

good idea or now?

but why do i see these kinda bikes go so cheap on the craig, yea thee cc is quite low but i cant find much more examples this month, when i look up fz-07, sv650, cb500 they are pretty much all new models that are around 5k

Any NJ riders here? Where are some good places to just cruise around?

I've read that the 500's are better, and I'd get an FE501, but I really have no idea.
Much shorty maintenance intervals than my 701, but also much lighter, and not much less powerful.

A low mileage fz07 is worth more than $5k. Stop complaining.

What's the maintenance intervals on your 701?