Worst car insurance ever.. from opposing party

Its been 3 months now that the Hispanic driver without insurance rear ended my car, and CHP deny to keep record of incident even I requested EMT,CHP from 911, CHP police report to be done... now until today i am fucking playing telephone.. back and forth, with opposing party's insurance is named "Fred Loya", thay activated and verbally comfirmed that they are willing to cover all damages and send me a preliminary check amount of $,$$$ usd... but they need my SSN to confirm my idenitity and able to send the check to me...
my question is by legal law of CA (Me) / TX Fred LOYA are they able to ask such info from me to simply issue this stupid check?

According Federeal law i am able to deny and give them my CADriver License ID as verification by state law of USA in anystate..

my question is have you heard of the Scamming place called ""Fred Loya auto insurance.."

>inb4 illigal immigrant insurance
>inb4 grade "type F" cheap no qualified by "BBB" Better business bureau

>Fred Loya
it's what poor beaners in San Antonio get when even The General won't insure them, and I see no reason why they need your ss#, maybe let your insurance company deal with them

I agree man, its really a game at this point... its fucking annoying

>Its been 3 months now
Your insurance company should have handled all these details for you. That's one of the high-priced features of insurance - they take care of all these annoying things besides the simple payment of the bills to repair the car.

When some guy with no insurance hit me and there were too many witnesses for him to tell the lies, my insurance covered me and I didn't have to do anything other than investigate whatever body shop I wanted. My agent said don't worry about the details, get your car fixed and enjoy it again, they will go after the uninsured guy.

The game for liability insurance is that the money comes out of the one liable of the incident, which is to say money is supposed to come out of their insurance and not yours.

It was just another one of those uninsured illegal mexican immigrants. He seemed ready to run, but there were too many other cars boxing him in. If he ran, it would have been another one of those typical stories from the mexican community - someone stole my car today and I don't know who, so my insurance is not responsible for payment with stolen cars! Everyone knows the mexes are shielding the illegals, but cannot prove it. So he would run and I'd have to pay despite everyone witnessing the plates.

Had my cherry S60R totaled by an illegal piece of shit. No drivers license and couldn't speak English but the cop just let her drive off. I got stuck paying my deductible and still deal with headaches from the whiplash. They dissappear into the word work after shit like this. You're lucky they even had insurance. I have fucking hated illegal immigrants ever since.

Boy am i glad to not be living in burgerland when i hear shit like this. Driving might be expensive as fuck in europe, but at least everyone has to be insured and you get free treatment if some roach rams his 3-series into you.

WS Board you cunt.

goodbye, /pol/fag

Mods are asleep?

>chery
Lucky you didnt die, m8.

Next time buy American like this car

>Fuck illegals,
Carwise, they are always doing Hit-and-Run because they are illegals. They cannot be detained by police so they are always hit and run.

The chance of them being insured is small in the city I used to live in. It was a constant source of grumbling with non hispanic legal citizens. But you can't grumble out loud because the legal mexican citizens will censor you or file discrimination charges to harm your career.

Auto insurance premiums go up because of illegal immigrants. The illegals clearly add an unfair burden to those who are legimately insured. That's because the financial and medical damages by the illegals have to be covered by the legit citizens that pay insurance premiums.

Insurance is required here too dickweed. Hence the term "illegals". They wormed their way over a fence, think they won't drive a car just because they don't have a slip of paper?

And remember, it's a hate crime to pull them over or look at them wrong or tell them YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

>No drivers license and couldn't speak English but the cop just let her drive off.
No citation for driving without license? No citation for no insurance in an accident? Seems like the career-minded cop was more afraid of her discrimination lawyers putting charges on his record than of you who cannot file charges against him.

That's what happens if you have Sanctuary Cities or your city council and mayor were elected by mexican immigrants. It's like how Detroit had a black council and black mayor watering down laws and law enforcement when blacks were arrested. As a result, those special interest groups got off easily.

Endemic corruption of laws and law enforcement happens with sanctuary cities like yours and with the past Detroit. The end result is "white flight" although hispanics are often included in the white pool statistically which does dilute their crime statistics. Otherwise, the crime of illegal immigration, illegal benefits claims, and other factors would count greatly in their crime rate stats. But by lumping anglo and hispanic whites together, the statistics are much reduced for hispanic whites.

You're probably gone but I meant cherry condition, not the brand Chery lol. It was an 06 Volvo S60R with less than 50k on it. Those are getting impossible to find in good shape.

>live in yurop
>have car and health insurance
>still had to pay both even though it wasn't my fault

Pic of the aftermath.

I'm in the US.

>Boy am i glad to not be living in burgerland when i hear shit like this.
who exactly am i talking to?

the cop just let her drive off.
nigga what? and you just let that happen and let the cop get off without making a formal complaint and suing? lemme guess commiefornia

She got a citation for no license and following too closely but my insurance company never found her again so never recovered my deductible.

F

my apologies good sir, and my deepest condolences on your loss :( That was a sexy car

again, nigga what? she had no license and was a fuckin illegal! you should have (and could have) gotten that cop should have been fired for that

>but they need my SSN to confirm my idenitity and able to send the check to me...
SCAM!

Man I wish I was as optimistic as you about how the world works but the fact is most cops don't really give a shit. That would have been a total waste of my time. It was a mess, honestly I didn't even know she caused the accident until I got the police report. I thought the person in between us hit me and then she rear ended him. So yeah she ended up totalling two cars while she was able to drive off in her rusted out Ram.

There are legit reasons why they would ask, but don't give your SSN#. They'll probably sell your SSN# to illegal beaners like the one that hit you. You could lie that you're amish and don't have a SSN. If that doesn't work, you have to file a claim in small claims court. Or hire a lawyer if its over $5k in damage.

>the fact is most cops don't really give a shit.
That's because they work for their careers instead of working to perform their job of serving the law. Because of that, people have found out how to take advantage of cops to make cops not enforce the law in certain cases. By always filing discrimination claims, even if they don't work, it makes many cops unhappy to deal with minority cases. And for some of those many cops, they will simply let the case go rather than pursue it just to get another complaint on their career record. That's the problem about all these anti-discrimination laws. They are used to create reverse discrimination. Another unintended consequence is that they cause crime rates to go up as criminally-minded people take advantage of them.

>but they need my SSN to confirm my idenitity
They cannot legally require your SSN for identification purposes. That is usa federal law. Certain companies such as employers and contractors can legally require it for tax reporting purposes however because the IRS requires that data from the company.

Like others have said, why isn't your insurance company handling this for you? You pay them good money with those monthly premiums for comprehensive insurance. It is for situations like this that they exist. The insurance company goes to bat for you. They furnish the lawyers, they go to court, they do the paperwork, they follow up, and they even line up suggested body shops for you to consider.

Or is the reason you are going it alone because you don't have comprehensive insurance?

>The game for liability insurance is that the money comes out of the one liable of the incident, which is to say money is supposed to come out of their insurance and not yours.

Not OP, but my insurance company smooths things over for me even though the other guy is liable. My company gives me several options:
1. Concierge service where it does everything and then returns the repaired car to me
2. Wait for the guilty guy's insurance to pay up before i can go get repairs and then have issues if the repairs are over that company's allowed cost limit
3. Immediately go get repairs with no deductible which my insurance covers the costs immediately and the company then goes after the other guy for reimbursement. As long as my repair bill was approved, even if my company doesn't get full reimbursement from the other company, I do not have to pay for it nor do I pay the deductible as long as the police report says the other guy was guilty.

Subaru op here!

Thanks guys ! Ihave contacted SSN.gov 1800 call line! talk to a physical person, and it is needed to ask for the SSN to issue a check due to Fred Loya's Gay ass policy... fucking Mexicunts.. i am sick of Burgerland and Commifornia... FML... I am moving back to japan..

Bw to answer some peoples post.. I have Liability.. and consulted with my insurance.. still more to come updating soon!

>I am moving back to japan..
Please post in the future some of the interesting japanese products and ways to get them. For example, this air freshener....

f

>i am sick of Burgerland and Commifornia
There are other good parts of the USA. You probably aren't really sick of the USA, but more accurately, you are sick of the huge downstream problems. Those problems are mostly an evolutionary result over decades of illegal immigration, high social welfare dependency, and a large number of anti-discrmination lawsuits causing a huge number of laws to be passed regulating the most minute things simply because those lawsuits say it was discriminatory to have to do things without an explicit law saying so. Other states get along fine without so many nanny laws.

Because illegal immigration is "no big deal" to so many hispanic citizens, this attitude contributes to an expensive non-ethical environment for everyone to live in. And you have high car and living expenses because you have to pay for all the social welfare services by the non-productive people.

Car crime? That was one of the epidemic things that made me move out of California.

why the fuck would they pay you? you also didn't mention that you have liability yourself

liability only overs medical expenses, no physical damages

This is why I love Houston.

I just moved here, got rear ended by some twenty something punk ass Mexican kid with a shit attitude and no habla inglais

I just call the police and then take photos of everything while he is talking to me and this kid who was his passenger

I took French in highschool, not Spanish, so I half paid attention to him, but he was getting upset

Cop shows up, sees that he rear ended me, finds out the kid is illegal with no documents or license at all

Cop tries to speak to the kid

Turns out this guy was Hispanic himself and could speak Spanish

Can't understand their conversation but punk kid did the famous finger poke on the cops chest

Motherfucker was face to asphalt faster than I could get my phone out

Roach gets booked and I get everything covered

LOYA is a piece of shit company. You basically just get it to be legally able to say that you're insured.

>got rear ended by some twenty something punk ass Mexican kid with a shit attitude and no habla inglais
>Cop shows up, sees that he rear ended me, finds out the kid is illegal with no documents or license at all

You're lucky that illegal immigrant didn't assault you to get rid of your camera. In the local news, one guy got beat up for taking pictures.

Get a lawyer u mong

Who are the "Mexicans" of Europe?

>Car crime? That was one of the epidemic things that made me move out of California.
My sister had her GPS unit stolen out of her car in the parking lot of her Riverside apartment complex, and her husband had some asshole jack his Lancer and joyride total it. Fucking savages.

I should also mention that they've had their garage broken into on multiple occasions, homeless people steal their laundry, neighborhood mailbox cracked and cleaned out, and cops pulled a gun on some dude in their back yard.

Inland Empire living...

I have another quick story.

Couple months back I was at an engagement party for my buddy and all of a sudden there's a commotion out front the house. It turns out some young Hispanic guy managed to plow his CR-V into the neighbor's Mercedes. Problem is the neighbor wasn't even home at the time...

We're all standing on the front porch drinking and he approaches us trying to figure out where Mercedes guy is. He pretty much spoke zero English and was attempting to communicate through his phone's voice translator. He didn't seem to want cops involved as he kept repeating "No policia, no policia"

At this point the neighbor had been contacted and came home to sort out this nonsense. Luckily, he actually spoke Spanish lol

^^^ This was in Virginia btw ^^^

Homicide, genoicide, suicide, Riverside