What privileges do you get from owning your car that you wouldn't have without it?

What privileges do you get from owning your car that you wouldn't have without it?

What a stupid question

Yet you can't even answer it.

i get to fuck your mom

i have a bmw so i get pussy

water privilege.

Transportation in rural areas.

Making your own schedule if you live in a town like mine where all bus stops only have a bus come by once per hour IF YOU'RE LUCKY.

Bringing your gf to the hospital when she's in intense pain from a neurological condition.

These are privileges I had to give up when I didn't have a car for a bit.

fire privilege.

wind privilege.

Monthly happy hour with senior citizens.

Miata club member.

>not having to sit on public transport with other people who are often rude annoying smelly and pissed off their face off either alcohol or drugs
>not having to wait for bus or train that seldom comes on time
>not having to set all your schedule after busses
>not having to walk 20 miles and wait 5 hours in a goddamn blizzard
>air conditioning
>cup
>being able to charge your shit
>speakers and radio
>being able to have fun on the backroads or the track
>being able to carry heavy shit like shopping around

earth privilege.

heart privilege.

air privilege.

WITH OUR POWERS COMBINED...

I AM CAPTAIN PRIVILEGE!

Captain Privledge, he's our hero,gonna take the rights of black people down to zero.

>15 Current posts
>8 current posters
More like captain samefag. Use your earth and wind powers and oversteer off a cliff.

Being able to go where I want when I want for less than public transport, faster than public transport, and when you want instead of when they want.

Unironically own 3 civic's 1 of which which actually runs, one that is near finished, and one that's a shell. I guess the priviledge, is basically having a daily and track car, aswell as replacement parts. Also the freedom of being able to drive wherever and whenever I want

Literal freedom.

kek'd

not a reply

I can do track days. Dunno what else, I don't drive as a necessity

Feels

i second all of this

I get to arrive at work warm, dry and non-sweaty. The commute distance isn't an issue for cycling, but the weather is, and I start work earlier than the first bus.

>Stop not posting the superior captain.

ayy bait thread

I'm a college student so having my truck allows me to get away from school, to get away from the city and to work a job that doesn't suck where I deal with shitty students all day.

So I can afford to keep my car and to make money on the side for another car or for guns or something

Not having to bum rides off of friends or family members for things, self reliance.

Not a typical college student car.

I get to engine Porsche fun with Camry money