Can you feel it, Veeky Forums?

can you feel it, Veeky Forums?

It's the sound of nocoiner REEEEs

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinwisdom.com/
pbs.twimg.com/media/C0v2EVSXAAAmKYR.jpg:large)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nocoiners are too busy jumping into cactuses, butt-first

what do you own exactly?

BTC, XMR, Litecoin and Maidsafe

wish this guy would fuck off

It's going down, I'm yelling timber

we're so close!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THE BIGGER THEY ARE, THE HARDER THEY FALL

Wooooah (candle), wooooah (candle), wooooah (it's going up)
Wooooah (candle), wooooah (candle), wooooah (it's going up)

Let's make a night you won't remember

should i buy some bitcoins? D:

This is crazy ,although I shouldn't be surprised as I've said all year we would hit 1k early 2017,it's just that in this moment I am euphoric

Bitcoin smashed through 900 Euros yesterday with very little resistance.

Expect more of the same after 1000 Dollars.

Quick everyone!

Buy litecoin!

Huobi 997 c'monnnnnnnn

Yes, if you hurry you can catch the moonshot that is sure to happen the second it hits $ 1k.

It'll be kind of like what happened after bitcoin hit 900 Euros (see pic), only on a much larger scale.

In the grand scheme of things I don't think 900eur is a large mental barrier. Most of the buying is in China. Sure there might be some sell walls on European exchanges at specific prices but they'll get eaten and follow any Chinese movement.

The demand spike that pushed it over € 900 came primarily from Europe. You can see it in the pic here: Right around midnight from 27 to 28 Dec.

Freefall

>babby's first rollercoaster

what site did you get pic related on?

Just memeing lid. Also
>The demand spike that pushed it over € 900 came primarily from Europe

Makes no sense btw.

bitcoinwisdom.com/

whoah what the fuck is happening to ltc/btc on bfx?!??!?!?!1

is ETH dead?

Top kek at that guy in the other thread

BASED MODS

what happened?

What is the best exchange to purchase bitcoin?

localbitcoins

>btc thread
>turned into a begging thread
>told mods to delete it
>someone writes >thinking there are mods on a crypto shill containment board - Do you believe in Santa, too?
>1 minute later thread is deleted

Was a nocoiner poster too, btfo

thanks

what about coinbank?

also, would it be a wise decision to invest in some mbtc if i do not have the available funds necessary to go big?

Mods don't exist. It must have been the wind.

never used coinbank,

and 1mbtc is just 1/1000th of a bitcoin.

I'm pretty sure if we do head to several thousand per bitcoin it's going to make sense to start pricing things in mbtc. But owning literally any fraction of a bitcoin is still a good move imo

i was thinking the same. realistically, do you see btc doubling in the next year or so?

deciding whether to go with btc or invest in some etfs

yeah it could, quite easily.

But to be honest I only really hoard bitcoin and don't really care about making "profit" from it.

If I'm looking at increasing my bitcoins then I trade altcoins.

As with any trading strategy, managing risk is 100x more important than getting gains

i'm very new to the game.

what are the benefits to hoarding besides managing risk?

>altcoins
how does litecoin fare?

is it easy to obtain your $ if need be after selling btc?

i appreciate your advise

Well, regardless of how high bitcoin goes (or wherever), so long as I hold as many as possible what could go wrong, right?

I've been following bitcoin since 2011, and litecoin has always for some reason been the silver to bitcoins gold, I've got a good feeling this will continue in this bubble (maybe not as much as it did in 2013 though).

So I'm willing to risk a little to see where that boat goes. But I don't expect to be holding much litecoin if at all in many years time.

I'm holding a little Maidsafe and XMR that I purchased seperatly aswell, just holding them as a hedge.

To be honest, so long as it isn't ETH or Ripple I think you'll be okay for altcoins in 2017.

Good luck whatever you end up doing bud, I need to head.

Look man, no one can tell you with a straight face if the price of BTC next week will be up, down, left or right. The current drive is due to China's devaluation (see pbs.twimg.com/media/C0v2EVSXAAAmKYR.jpg:large) and for all we know that could stop and the Chinks start selling again and we head back down to $700.

At the end of the day we should see steady growth as BTC becomes adopted in the mainstream - more and more know about it, the likes of AirBnb look to be adopting it soon, blockchain tech is increasingly popular, etc. These positive developments will result in a rising price, and with increased transactions this bull run looks like it should be sustained (not like MtGox fraud to 1200).

In terms of altcoins, most will tell you about Eth, Monero, Maidsafe and Ripple as the only ones of interest.

Do some research first before you plough into anything.

Also I'd recommend diversifying. Put most of your savings/money into some index trackers/mutual funds in your ISA/401k equivalent, then have some "play" money to throw at BTC and others. If everyone thought it was a get-rich-quick scheme we'd all be very rich then very poor already. Don't think like that. Learn the VALUE of the technology, not the price.

The chinks are still pumping into collapsing housing markets. They are only on the launchpad with bitcoin. To the moon boys.

thanks.

>research
that's what i'm doing thus far. i know investopedia or fool are general places to gain knowledge outside of Veeky Forums.

could you recommend any other sources?

Honestly the best tool I've found is twitter. I follow hundreds of people/accounts in topics I'm interested in, most of whom are extremely knowledgeable/autistic in their area of expertise, and will link to just about every site going if its relevant.

In terms of generics I read the paper every day, MSM online (BBC, WSJ, etc), reddit and Veeky Forums, and I have seeking alpha notifications for stocks I'm interested in. Also degree/previous jobs have been Economics based so I have a general interest.

Everyone is getting greedy... is it time to be scared?

YES

Pigs get fat and hogZ get slaughtered.

>goes up
>"everyone is greedy sell!"
>doesn't buy the dip back
>keeps going up
>another nocoiner is born