Previous Combat Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=HrWgLMH8yRU

Newest Cinematic Trailer: youtu.be/NNG_szaXNNU

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=0-7IHOXkiV8

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/how-mass-effect-andromedas-characters-deal-with-sc/1100-6448130/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gigi-chan best waifu

I can't wait to play new Mass Effect

Liara best waifu

>>>/dag/

Claiming thread for true best girl.

Cora a shit

Faggot thread theme

I'm going to marry Tali!

Gee op old trilogy waifus are passé

PB is GOAT tier.
stop lying to yourselves /meg/

shit OP, kys

>being this slow
lmao, Tali confirmed trash waifu

Same here. I'm still bitter about ME3 and I didn't care for DAI, but BioWare is one of just a few companies making games I actually enjoy. Most games can't hold my interest over movies or books, but I don't think there's a BioWare game outside of TOR that I haven't played multiple times.

>merely pretending

>need the help of squadmates.
Then what is stopping you for tailoring a build focusing on using your teammates to detonates powers and stuff ? What's stopping you from only using low-leveled powers and a pistol only ? I certainly won't, and you'll maybe find what you're looking for.
>why post here.
Why not ? What do I have to prove ? I like the bantz going on and I'm sufficiently invested in ME to do lewd writefaggotry that I specificaly post here for people to read about. I'm not interested in a circle-jerk. End of the blogpost.

Vetra best waifu

We get what we deserve.
She looks ugly in the newest video. We've been lied to.

I dont really want to interact with you anymore.
you have shit taste in games and really represent the cancer that plagues the gaming industry, please consider killing yourself in a reasonable timespan.

I know right? I love to hate white people too

any other ME wojacks?

How can you not love her?

to be fair everyone in ME:A is ugly as fuck. except paparyder

Why does everyone want everyone else to kill themselves? Don't you want to feel the joy and elation of watching their life pass from their eyes?

but MEA is basically Inquisition in the ME universe. what do you expect from the new game?
the guys who developed the OT isnt working on Andromeda.

>By comparison, turian squadmate Vetra seems much younger. She's warmer than Garrus - if anything, she seems closer to Tali - and protective of her little sister who also made the jump to Andromeda.
>She is willing to do anything for those she considers friends.
>"You're not really going out there alone, are you?"

she sounds cute.

YOU WILL LOVE PEEBEE
MAC WILLS IT

She's ugly and annoying?
What are you talking about? He looks like an old homeless veteran.

My pleasure, will think about but probably not follow through your proposition. I hope you'll find the ability to enjoy vidyagame for what they are sometimes in the future.

Everyone in Bioware games are ugly as fuck except Jack

I cant kill people over the internet but I find joy in imagining how they take their own lives.

The guys who developed the OT shit the bed with ME3 and ME2 is really fucking shallow so why would the the involvement of those guys be a sign that MEA would be better?

>an old homeless veteran.

Isn't that exactly what he is? Pretty good job by BioWare. The only good job by BioWare as far as character designs in ME:A go.

at least her jaw seems to be getting less manish. to bad cora is still andromedas biggest jowl monster

Not with that attitude you can't.
>trace their IP
>acquire a fire axe
>travel there
>knock on the door
>when they open it, bury said fire axe in their face
>mission accomplished

The guys making MEA also worked on ME2 and 3.

They're literally a studio created solely for Mass Effect

let it put me this way, not the OT, but the original Mass Effect.
I just dont get the hype when you posted that Inquisition didnt intrest you.

How can humanity even compete?

Are the Arks really just refrigerator boxes? Are we looking at a Jacob's Ladder situation with MEA?

It can't.

you have a case in me3, me2 jack is repulsive

>I just dont get the hype when you posted that Inquisition didnt intrest you.

Not that guy, but the thing I didn't like about Inquisition was 1) the gameplay and 2) I don't like fantasy

Andromeda doesn't have Inquisitions gameplay and it isn't fantasy

The dialogue choices are literally the same as FO4. Yes, Sarcastic yes, I don't want to but I'll do it, and Hate Newspapers

I still played Inquisition twice, and saying "MEA is just DAI in spess" is lazy criticism. It may have some of the same elements but it's still Mass Effect and the team has said numerous times that they looked to ME1 for inspiration.

That has been the same in all games in the series.

>Are we looking at a Jacob's Ladder situation with MEA?

Uh yeah, there seem to be a lot of religious themes threaded throughout the narrative.

>chosen
>anointed
>destined

The archon and his halo. Plus there's this article today, gamespot.com/articles/how-mass-effect-andromedas-characters-deal-with-sc/1100-6448130/

Julien?

Samara has a man jaw and people still wanted to fuck her..

this pic makes me think daddy reproduced with an autistic spic

>image.jpg

Fag.
>Uh yeah, there seem to be a lot of religious themes threaded throughout the narrative.
What the hell do you think Jacob's Ladder is?

So will there be a transgendered love interest? I don't really care for SJW agendas but a cute boipussy to destroy will make me instalock that love interest.

Andromeda seems to have a squad full of Miranda Lawsons
She was ugly as fuck and annoying as all hell, and now they've filled your crew with them.
I seriously hope that there's some redeeming factors in waifu choices, otherwise I'm scrapping the game.

No, fuck off.

Kek, no. I actually didn't even know about that until now.

>The guys making MEA also worked on ME2 and 3.
this isnt a good thing user.

>Andromeda doesn't have Inquisitions gameplay and it isn't fantasy
but everything else unfortunatly, like crafting and fetch quests.

> the team has said numerous times that they looked to ME1 for inspiration.
like the team said your choices matter in ME3. how did that work out.

We might be able to romance a character voiced by a tranny.

>Jacob's Ladder
Staircase to heaven in OT. What do you think it is?

Because she's not uggo as fuck

>it's bad because the developers didn't work on the older games
>oh wait, now it's bad that they did work on the older games

reminder that quarians and talifags are eternally BTFO

>like the team said your choices matter in ME3. how did that work out.
Your choices did matter in ME3, Autismo. Stop being willfully stupid.
There's nothing religious about that movie, fuckwit. It's about a dying man living a terrible delusion in his final moments.

>being this gay

>me2 jack is repulsive
Dem's fighting words, niggah!

>Andromeda doesn't have Inquisitions gameplay
Uh ... sure.

>lazy criticism
Not when it's valid.

Not to that extreme.

I can attest to that.

This looks like Commander Sark

>Not when it's valid.
It's not valid when it's not substantive. People also said DA2 was medieval Mass Effect and that was also lazy criticism.

>Might and Magic VI
Muh nigga.

>title is a biblical reference
>there are literally demons
>nothing religious

I know Veeky Forums/gamers are not known for picking up on subtext or allegories, but you're a shining beacon for all.

>a squad full of Miranda Lawsons
I wish. I loved Miranda. ME:A's crew doesn't seem to be close.

>Uh ... sure.

You may legitimately have brain damage if this is a sincere reply.

>not having any reading comprehension
only the first Mass Effect is good. do you understand?

>Your choices did matter in ME3, Autismo.
shit bait

Good. Their story is done. We need to focus on the stories of Andromeda.

Does he? We've seen bullet sponge enemies taking a shitload of damage and not having much AI to them. We've also seen quest descriptors like SCAN X SIGILS

>Not wanting to be gently dominated by a busty Asari matriarch
You some kind of faggot, son?

Miranda truly is genetic perfection in comparison with a retard crusade in Andromeda.

>Dem's fighting words, niggah!
name a time and place. My waifu could beat up your waifu

>forgot pic
>another 2 minutes

why are you posting the gypsy then?
no wait nevermind, I don't want to know. just stop.

>there are literally demons
user, you shouldn't call other people stupid when you're clearly retarded. Nothing happening in Jacob's Ladder before the end is literal. That's literally the entire point. His mind is failing, making him insane. None of it is real. There is no religious subtext or overtones because it's not about religion in any way.
>shit bait
Choices you made in ME1 have consequences in ME3, fuckwit.

>ywn dominate the Andromeda races with an economic hegemon
>ywn form an Eight-Species Alliance of MILKY Way powers when they revolt against this order
>ywn be racing the turians, salarians, asari, krogan, quarians, elcor, volus, and drell to see which army relieves the Space Legations first

>According to writer Bruce Joel Rubin, the script was heavily inspired by the Bardo Thodol (The Tibetan Book of the Dead), the biblical story of Jacob's ladder and Robert Enrico's Oscar-winning short film Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge (1962), based on the 1890 Ambrose Bierce short story.

I'm not gonna get into that debate. Mainly because the game isn't out yet, but from what I've seen so far ... it's not looking good.

>Choices you made in ME1 have consequences in ME3, fuckwit.

>ywn purge andromeda of xenos scum
>ywn fug your twin
>ywn claim andromeda for the milky way master races
shit game desu

No need to wake her up, at the bottom of that cliff. We'll be there soon.

Mass Effect 1 is by far the worst Mass Effect. It plays like fucking garbage and has the weakest character writing in the series.

Inspiration isn't a final product. Pikachu is inspired by a mouse and yet it looks and functions nothing like a fucking mouse.
Shit bait.

>Mass Effect 1 is by far the worst Mass Effect.
you have shit taste in videogames.

>no u
please explain how rescueing or keeping the rachni queen alive mattered in ME3. I am looking forward to your mental gymnastics.

>please explain how rescueing or keeping the rachni queen alive mattered in ME3. I am looking forward to your mental gymnastics.
No never said anything about the Rachni Queen until now, you goalpost moving fuck.

MEA is a fast placed, high mobility third person shooter with expanded ME style gameplay versus generic fantasy junk

Gunna take a guess that I don't have to smoosh down one of my mouse buttons just to move the fucking camera like you do with DAI's shit combat system

>please explain how rescueing or keeping the rachni queen alive mattered in ME3

Keeping her alive allows you to complete that quest line with a positive outcome.

Killing her only allows a neutral ending, or a bad one if you try to be a mind-changer.

>We've seen bullet sponge enemies taking a shitload of damage and not having much AI to them

Tell me off the top of your head how many rounds it takes to down Brutes, Banshees or an Atlas without a highly optimized DPS build

>claims choices of ME1 matter in ME3
>calls goalspost moving when he is called out on his bullshit
pathetic famlam

Killing her should mean she is not present in ME3.
to conlude, your choice about the Rachni queen didnt matter because no matter what you choose she will still appaer in ME3.
thanks for agreeing.

>a positive outcome

I haven't participated in this debate until now but come the fuck on, you can't be serious.

You may as well try to argue that the RGB endings of ME3 are different and varied just because we get a block of text and a green circuitry overlay telling us so.

Will you actively engage in first-contact procedure with the native Andromeda aliens ?

You said choices didn't matter at all in ME3, which is demonstrably false. Then you resorted to saying a single choice didn't matter, which is the fucking definition of goalpost moving, Ricky Retardo.
Wrex's fate in ME1 has consequences in ME3. There. You've been proven wrong. Now fuck off.

Alliance regs state you should aim your waeapon at it until you know they are friendly.

>ywn genocide the Angarans claiming their clay and using their women for concubines
fucking nu-Bioware

If you kill her she's not present in ME3. There's a different thing, a Frankenstein's Monster recreation of her instead that screams at you about it's suffering and craving for death.