Lol

lol...

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/roadshow/news/four-new-ford-recalls-cover-driveshafts-door-hinges-fire-risks/
reuters.com/article/us-ford-motor-recall-idUSKBN17021I
abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/ford-recalls-440k-vehicles-fire-risk-door-latch-46443564
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>american cars

Not surprising

got some proof buddy?

Are you retarded?

good try Mongo

Oh so you're willfully ignorant?

cnet.com/roadshow/news/four-new-ford-recalls-cover-driveshafts-door-hinges-fire-risks/

reuters.com/article/us-ford-motor-recall-idUSKBN17021I

abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/ford-recalls-440k-vehicles-fire-risk-door-latch-46443564

one example and still no proof

They are all like that on mobile

thank you desu

The Curse of Pinto strikes again!

Lazy fuck can't even google

>let's make a car
>but let's also totally fuck up on really simple things like airbags, steering columns, fuel pumps, and now door latches because you know cutting corners is a quality product

Mercedes recalls a million of cars because dumb americans tried to start their sunken cars

lazy fuck can't even provide a link when he sets up a shitty thread

Ford is famous for being cheap fucks and undercutting everyone.
Huge profits and fucking over customers is their game. Has been since the company started.

this. ford engines might as well be grenades

I m starting to genuinely think that American cars are purposely designed to bite the dust so that you have to buy another car because Ford knows they can build a piece of shit and sell it at a high cost over and over with no concern over quality.

Defective by design. Purposefully obsolete

Not OP.
But seriously dude.
The pic says @CBS
Also says "fire" and "recall
If you cant decipher these keywords and put them into a search engine, you should off yourself.

Remember the old Henry Ford adage?
"You can have any colour you want. As long as it's black."

Great they're recalling my 14 FiST cause it might catch fire, just let me burn

Pls burn

Maybe American Fords. Euro Fords like the Focus are rock-solid.

Oh ok. Cuz you say so?

C U C K E D

You got a story to that pic? Cause it looks like it was set ablaze by """""Asians""""".

>story
>ford builds shit

>Fire On Recalled Doors

kek

Well, cock-a-fucking-doo then, sunbeam...

Say what you want, but the Model T was sexy af

>Ford
>First On Recall Day

I ain't got nothing against the Model T, the car to popularize mainstream motoring for the masses.

One side of the quote reads "Ford wanted simple designs and low costs" but the other side can read "Ford was a cheap, penny-pinching asshole"

Is there any car company that hasn't had recalls or documented problems in the last 5 years? Doesn't count if it's German and will break in 6 and cost as much as another car

nope

Bumping this.
Its important ford fags know they are failures in life

>FoMoCo cast directly into the block
Literally cringed, ford please stop

????? They have been doing it for decades

HAHA FUCKING KEK THAT CAR CAUGHT ON FIRE THEY MUST ALL CATCH ON FIRE {INSERT CAR COMPANY HERE} BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT ONLY HAPPENS TO THEM TOO NOT EVERY CAR COMPANY EVER HAHAHA FUCKING FLAMING FAGGOTS HOT FIRE MIXTAPE BTFO SHIT TRASH HAHAHAHAHAHA KEK LOL BTFO B-BU-BUT ITS JUST THAT ONE HAHAHAHA KEK

Ford is trash.
Your sperg doesn't change facts

I know it sounds anecdotal but I've had quite a few fords, some newer ones, and they were all really good and reliable. Almost all were taken on multiple 1000+ mile road trips with no issue.

Oh no user I agree that Ford is largely garbage, but posting photos of cars on fire triggers me

They had this fucking problem with the Explorer, will they never learn?

Now we know the real reason they aren't building a new plant in Mexico...they can't afford it.

hmm

no recall notice on my 15 fist