PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead. Current solution is to switch to Luma or better yet, install a9lh per the guide.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview6 and BootNTR 3.1 released. (BootNTR Selector updates automatically.) github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases
-Boot DS games in DSIware mode on 3DS from SD card: gbatemp.net/threads/nds-bootstrap-loader-run-commercial-nds-backups-from-an-sd-card.454323/

>Wii U
-FlimFlam69 removed the Brazilian method from the guide (you can still find it at: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/blob/master/btimsg.md). The pastebin has been updated to contain that link.
-People speculate about a new Wii U firmware version before or at launch of Zelda: BotW. Even if the Wii U is out of production, you may still want to use 35.164.240.189 to block updates.
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-fl0w teases usb mounting for pstv only. wololo.net/2017/02/09/theflow-teases-support-external-usb-drive-pstv-vita-tv/
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both HENkaku and taiHENkaku currently.

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!4YsHQR7Z!Hn9_j-SRfqem2j6thQANI2UyOvMgr3ZuQq-icDFbTGw,
www69.zippyshare.com/v/TIGyFfwC/file.html
gbatemp.net/threads/simple-signature-check-patcher.451138/
wiiubru.com/go/tik2sd/
3ds.guide/9.2.0-ctrtransfer
gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-image-wud-compression-tool.397901/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHITE

Quick question that needs a quick answer. How install ntr cfw? Seems complicated really but I don't even know why I want it. Not like I'm gonna use it anyway but might as well just have it for the fuck of it. So how do?

HOLY SHEET

TIHS YLOH

same way you install any other game

im on 11.3 btw. I know how to install cias but i figured there was extra steps when it came to this stupid thing. People are talking about some bootntr selector thing and I have not a clue

so why does it say it's not found in the server
should i use jnustool

booted 3DS and all of my downloaded games were wrapped up and out of their folders as if I had just downloaded them. any of you familiar with this glitch? any idea what causes it?

Reminder guys

-If you only have 131 files for BotW from Encrypted version
mega.nz/#!4YsHQR7Z!Hn9_j-SRfqem2j6thQANI2UyOvMgr3ZuQq-icDFbTGw, here is the rest
www69.zippyshare.com/v/TIGyFfwC/file.html
You should have a total of 258 Files

-Use Sign_Patcher to install Games & DLCs (Free Region)
gbatemp.net/threads/simple-signature-check-patcher.451138/
Sign_patcher allows you to avoid fw.img and to waste half of your SD's GB like in Mocha mode

Stay calm and wait for The .Tik, it may be leaked this weekend.

Be nice ~

-

because it's not on the server

can dlc cfw work in cemu?

if i have haxchi do i need sig patcher

they how people download the encrypted files?

do you mean can you pirate dlc and use it on cemu?

they used to be on the server

no, running haxchi is a sigpatcher

Why Sig_Patcher over Haxchi?

I'm actually surprised it's taking THIS long.Pokemon Moon leaked earlier didn't it?

Catpcha: CHEYENNE TOILETTES

It knows the thread is shit.

Waa I a little too subtle?

can we stop with this breath of the wild bullshit?

well you said cfw so I figured you were using rednand on wii u or something. you can only get dlc on some games

I hacked my 3DS around 6 months ago (give or take) and at the time, there was no mention of being able to turn on the 3DS without the SD card inside. I hear that this is an option now, but I have no idea how to go about achieving it. If someone could guide me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it

WHERE IS STORY OF SEASONS

where is the story of seasons leak?

follow the "update a9lh" section of 3ds.guide
that's literally it

Sign_Patcher is free, you don't need to buy a game

there's a dedicated zelda leaks general and this thread still abounds with shitposting. does Veeky Forums even have janitors, let alone mods?

user, mind answering some questions?

I run sign_patcher with the homebrew channel, right? After that it's just Wupinstaller, which is also ran on homebrew channel?

I'm trying to get the dlc for the japanese XCX to work on cemu. I decrypted the stuff, but when I copy paste it to the code and content folders, game launches but doesn't recognize dlc. Is it a cemu problem or something else?

If I'm using mocha and modified WUP installer to install games to USB do I need to worry about this? I've installed a few games this way and they're working fine so far. Just curious as I'm new to wii u modding.

When launching a DS game in TWL Loader I keep getting "an error has occurred" black screen. I have a 03ds on luma emunand.

how do you update to 11.3, by the by? I want the dlc for RPG Maker FES.

You still have to use the browser though, haxchi's advantage relies on working offline.

Yes exactly

thanks! one last thing

I have to re run sign_patcher every boot, right? Just that, not reinstall the game.

No, you're fine
In my case, I just had some problems with Mocha (Freeze Bug) and also I wanted to save some space on my SD card.

why do GC games look like shit on Wii U compared to Wii with component...

Can you get Pokémon from GBA injects onto other games?

>I have to re run sign_patcher every boot, right?
Yes and that's all.

Thanks. Seems good enough for me.

Ah, OK. Yeah it's annoying having to try the browser exploit a few times when I want to get mocha running so I can install a game, but at least the games can be launched whenever after they're installed.

What happens if one tries to run already installed pirated game without running sign_patcher or haxchi first?

Nothing, It'll say that you don't own this game

This or it will just freeze on the Game's Loading screen

ZELDA POSTING GOES HERE

You don't fucking own me.

You can update to 11.3 just by going into system settings and update whenever you feel comfortable to do so. Just make sure luma is updated first and make a backup if you are paranoid. Also going to 11.3 will also break homebrew launcher but you can fix that by downloading the right files needed for 11.3

If you get a EUR BotW copy, check this out

Dump tickets directly from the browser by going to wiiubru.com/go/tik2sd/ on a 5.5.1 Wii U with an SD card inserted.

I NEED THIS GAME NOW

Why would EU get it firsT?

Because we aren't fat

I have the opposite impression, Wii games look like shit (blurry as fuck) in my Wii U, while GC games are sharp.

HDMI has that effect

Can I get some help?

All stores get it before release date so if an user worked there he could easily insert an sd card, run the website and get the key to share and we all could play before seeing spoilers by that faggot leaker.

Buy an R4, DS emulation is very shitty.

Because Aus is EU and they're one of the earliest timezones

was just hacking new3ds on 11.2 got to downgrade and did a nand backup as required but now its gone from my sd card, any idea what the fucc happened? also what do if i dont have the backup of 11.2?

RIP

what if I had a non-EU digital version? I know ddd can dump the decrypted content for use with Loadiine, but how do I re-encrypt the files?
3ds.guide/9.2.0-ctrtransfer

Why are we hyped for BotW when it looks like shit

I want to update to 11.3, how do I back up the important stuff? Do I just copy the files on the sd card or do I need that nand stuff?

Use Disc2app, it'll dump everything in a format WUPInstaller can use to install games normally.

Are you on a9lh or emunand?

that's just the nintendrones from reddit flooding in
I'm hyped for the leak because it means they can finally play their skyrim clone and stop shitting up this thread

>digital version

Happens to me every so often, but only a random 2 or 3 games, often the same games over and over again, hasn't happened in a while though.

why was your mother hyped for your birth when you look like shit

>EU literally pays people to be fat and not work
>bing bong u r so fat

is it leaked yet

is it leaked yet

is it leaked yet

Breaking news: user puts halt to all BotW coverage!

a9lh

new game tb quite h

If the entirety of /hbg/ and /zlg/ started bruteforcing the .tik we could be playing BoTW in a few hours. Just a thought

Okay so I was able to access Homebrew with soundhax and I'm trying to get freeshop. The problem is every time i try to install a cia with FBI i keep getting a error saying something like: cert signature or hash check failed. Can anyone help me?

and the person who leaked Moon beat the game before he leaked it,

not true

Then its fine to update. You have nothing to fear.

I really doubt a bunch of mediocre gaming pcs could crack something that big

There was a tool that did that but I can't remember the name. I googled a bit and came up with this gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-image-wud-compression-tool.397901/ but I'm not 100% sure it does that. I'm sure a tool exists though.

In any case if you got a digital dump the first step would be using ddd to get the loadiine format, then converting it.

Is there any way to install modified games, like the #FE uncensored version, on Wii U? Do I have to rely on loadiine?

If we get BotW leaked
and everyone pirates it
then that means more people will have more money to buy Nier Automata instead

Alright, thanks

Guys if I just install TP HD like this nothing bad will happen right?

Launch Haxchi > Wupinstaller > Install the fucking shitty game on Wii U memory

I plan to do the same with BotW, and I also will delete TP HD.

Make sure you get the hblauncher .cia, the new version. On 11.3 its the only way to access the homebrew channel.

11753676295A9E98556A3AAC448B3CA6

If all the computers on earth tried to crack the .tik, we STILL would not have it within the lifespan of the universe. You cannot break AES-256 without implementation errors with classic computers

>11753676295A9E98556A3AAC448B3CA6

Title version:0
Content Count:130
Encrypted Title KEY:
11753676295A9E98556A3AAC448B3CA6
Title ID:
00050000101C95000000000000000000
Decrypted Title KEY:
73656DF933227585992EE3624A17EB21
FSTInfo Entries:60205

That's quiet close desu senpai

I can do that after I update, right? Because I just started the update.

Don't do it, your wii u will exhaust mustard gas.

yes, easily
Just letting you know that's all

Okay. I'm on 11.2, using a9lh, Luma is on the latest hourly downloaded from within the app. The Homebrew channel isn't updated yet, but I can do that after.

That's everything, right? I'm not gonna brick my thing?

is story of seasons good?

So its good to go, thanks user.

WHERE IS TRIO OF TOWNS???

REEEEEE

Nothing bad except you'll feel like you wasted your time in such a lazy "remaster" of one of the most boring Zelda games in existence (at least in the beginning and the first act, it has its moments later)

On WiiU using WUP installer etc I have an EU console.

I install an EU game

Can I update normally?
If I already own some DLC for a game I traded in can I use that normally too?

By normal I mean without sig patcher

Yes, you can update normally. DLC will work perfectly as well.