/lidg/ - Let It Die General

>How do I unlock\find______?
i.imgur.com/GQrXGRU.gif (embed) (embed)

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR (embed) (embed)

>Materials/Resources
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>The very pretty and 'fixed' sheet of class' stats
i.imgur.com/BVA3BWK.png (embed) (embed)

>Current rotation
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FZaurCKcOm5ucUEBjSEAe2gYEX9nL89sBmC_VgmdfNA

>TDM Team
California, get your dev raids while you still can

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

NEW GEAR HAS BEEN RELEASED, KILL THE YOTSUYAMA CHARGERS IN FLOORS 13-20F TO GET THE CHANCE FOR THE BLUEPRINTS!

Also.

Shame on Team Cali for losing not once but TWICE to Tokyo.

>there will never be a complete soundtrack release or gamerip in good quality
fuck youtube and their shitty compression.

Don't Let It Die.

Any one bump into the new haters? Also what the fuck is going on with the last 2 slots of the mastery level tab?

You guys should check the rolodex. It says that their is 2 new weapons! (not including the glitched ones) do we know what it is?)

You talking about the scythe and jackal weapons? Or the new viper weapon they added? Don't forget the fire baton is also coming as well.

I have every weapon and their is 2 unknown weapons. So im guessing your right and it IS the fire baton slot.

maintenace in few hours, be ready

the active player base of tokyo is higher as califags such as myself are burnt out
japs also get a 2x bonus

Damn nips have made it nigh impossible to get dev raids. Almost no point in staying with Cali.

this patch is 16gb
japanese coders better be paid minimum wage, they dont deserve anything more

So it seems the Chargers are lowbies that are lvl 44. Very easy to take out.

floors 14 and 15?

Im only doing the elevator floors. Since its easier to farm imo. I just jump around 16 and 13 or 19. No need to return to the waiting room also.

Bruh just farm in that one mini "Fun Town" room in Yamadai right before the Usogaya escalator. EZ room resets and the hater is guaranteed to spawn in there.

On that note STOP FUCKING SENDING HUNTERS AFTER ME WHILE I'M TRYING TO FARM CHARGER GEAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Still waiting for psn

Oh fug thanks for the tip. Everyone seems to be in the lower floors. So its hard to send out hunters to the higher ones.

It seems most of the equipment is low. The viper chainsaw does 56 dmg in its base form.

Get any of the new weapons? How are they?

I'm glad this update happened when it did. Farming Jackal gear alone would've driven me crazy.

Not gonna stop Jackal hunting though. I need me a weeb suit & yoyo bp's.

Just the Chainsaw. Shitty base form, but hopefully the upgrade will be good. Uses DOD Metals,Iron,oil, and scratch.

Thanks, senpai.
I'll have to test the weps out myself once maintenance/the work week is complete.

>dying /lidg/ threads

Truly heartbreaking

They have been dead for weeks. Let's hope this patch brings some interest. But its gonna be a long wait till april.

Upgraded the Shogun armor to +4 and there is no option to upgrade it any further.
Is this a bug or just a bad joke?

Nah that's the max.

we died yet?

Stopped playing about couple weeks ago. Are there new floor/weapon/jackals yet?