R9k called my car a "millionaire's car"

r9k called my car a "millionaire's car"

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

kfgo.com/news/articles/2014/oct/22/seized-cash-car-returned-to-suspected-drug-dealer-in-moorhead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I rolled up to a wife's friends house in a miata and everyone at the party was like WOAH SICK CAR BRO SO FAST.

People who don't know cars only care about the vibe the design of the car puts out. And that optima is a piece of junk that takes design cues from BMW 6 and Mercs 'executive' cars.

They mean you have an actual job making an income i.e. a fantasy of decadence they will never experience personally or through association and they want to believe only exists as a fictional lifestyle. Is that an Optima? Jesus.

what were you doing on r9k in the first place

OP exposed

It's probably worth like a million rupees.

No one said that about your fucking Miata.

For a lot of them it'll cost several million good boy points, and as such its a "millionaires car"

this

lmao

It's kind of baller OP.
Quite sure it's comfy as fuck.
shame it is FWD.

Neck yourself you bus riding meme-spouting faggot.

Beat me to it

They did, but they were just taking the piss out of him for driving a gutless girls car

For some reason, every girl I've talked to who say they have a "fast car" has a base model, V6 Dodge Challenger.

Then they see an STI or EVO and call it a ricer because of their functional wings... but they ignore the fact that they have non-functioning hood scoops...

And don't get started on mazdaspeed3's. "My gf has one of those!" No... she has a Mazda3. Great car, but it has atleast 100hp less than this a speed.

wew lad, whats up your ass

I'm pretty sure he's tired of people bringing up drivetrain configuration as if that's the only qualifier required to have the best car in the world.

You see, to normal people "fast" means "moving quickly", which is objectively true especially compared to walking, biking, or taking the bus. Only meme-spouters on Veeky Forums consider a car slow because it can't keep up with a GTR.

Oh so you are supporting his pms now or did you just decide to trip up?
Not a surprise that a person who likes audis would defend fwd and it being a meme.

My dad dad owns a honda accord which is about the size of that car and it handles like a boat, it feels like a boat.
Am i wrong to have a preference?
In my opinion, big sedans should be rwd.

I'm pretty sure there's a way to check if we're the same person, if that's your suspicion.

Wait. Are you're implying that a guy who appears to like audi's... you know... a manufacturer that prides itself on its all-wheel-drive system... somehow has a biased towards fwd? That makes no sense what so ever.

And you're saying that a Honda Accord is the default vehicle to judge all front wheel drive vehicles on?

Dude, wtf is up with your logic processing?

Either way, I've owned 24 cars in my life time. Fwd, rwd and awd. Tracked atleast half of them.

I am here to tell you that, from my experience, there is no particular drivetrain configuration that would definitively guarantee an advantage over another.

There are pros and cons to each, you just have to apply them to the proper application.

That you went to the most retarded part of the most retarded website of the most retarded part of internet.

look at it man.

that's luxury.

muh gbp

Then basically every car is fast

My wife drives a Mazda 3 MPS. Is that the same as a Mazda speed 3? We're Aussie

I don't care what anyone says, that gen of Optima is a sexy fucking car. The wheels in the OP are shit, but what are ya gonna do.

I mean, a brand new 2017 accord v6 could probably mop the floor with a ton of 80s sports cars

Kek

Fleet car. You can buy a 2012 for like $9k

What wheels should I put on? Genuinely curious what you think is better looking. I know everyone hates on smaller wheels but it makes for a comfy ride

They have different names for it in other countries, but yes, the MPS is just different nomenclature. Same car.

I dunno, I like darker wheels and thinner spokes though. An inch or two bigger would be nice as well.

here is a shocking fact for you: audi pioneerd FWD in 1933 and forced it upon the masses later on, sold it as 'being safer'.
That in combination with the fact that a huge bunch of audi's on the road don't have quattro.

The guy had no reason to be so assblasted and you sticking out your neck for him is just a douchy thing to do.
I still have the right of an opinion and if you disagree with that we can have a rational argument like we are having now but "Neck yourself you bus riding meme-spouting faggot." is just retarded.

>non car people
Speaking of, anyone see that donut media video of normies saying what cars look good?
>s30 z and Prius
Why.png

I took an uber the other day and guy had an Optima. Comfy car.

I can go into the wealthy ass neighborhoods with $3m+ houses and usually see quite a few Kia's. Rich Asians like them because they're cheap and get the job done.

I was thinking of putting these 5 spoke 17s. 17 is a good middle ground, not too big or small.

the only person I know who drives one of these things is a obese italian guy who wont shut the fuck up and his wife drives a beat up jetta

I had a current gen Sonata as a rental for a week or two. That thing was fantastic, super versatile and it pulled.

It made me really consider a Kia or Hyundai for my next car. Depending on the next Forte Koup or if they ever bring a 3-door hatch over here, it may still happen.

I agree, 17 - 18 is probably the sweet spot for cost/aesthetics/comfort. Anything above looks a bit niggerish and rides harder than necessary.

Those look nice btw

R9k and V get butthurt when I post my sportscars.

kek. What car?

It's because Asians are bland, tasteless wage slaves

There's quite a few.

cont

and again

just sold this one

>that wing
seriously people always tell you it's shit and you keep it on I don't know what you're thinking.

>implying thats actually him

oh shit you're right FUCK

It could be you know...but the picture seems to be of a better quality...

Maybe it's just because he can't use photoshop in jail

Didn't this dude get arrested and had his Vette repo'd?

Someone on Veeky Forums scooped it up

>implying its not, implying I don't have two phones

frostcam pic today

i won it back in court

kfgo.com/news/articles/2014/oct/22/seized-cash-car-returned-to-suspected-drug-dealer-in-moorhead/

Whatever you say you meth dealing faggot

I never condoned him insulting you. I simply offered a possible motive to his response.

Besides, this is Veeky Forums. You don't have any right to a logical, cultured, or polite response anywhere on this site. I just do it to be nice and encourage reasonable debate.

If some asshole what's to call you retarded, or a faggot, that's his purogative. I'm simply stating what he seems to be annoyed by, in a more thoughtful and explanatory manner.

But he does have a point. Don't just throw out meme responses that discredits an entire category of cars without proper research or experience to back it up.

>won car back in court
hahaha I now find you acceptable

Clearly not a real m car

>In a letter to Schultz, Melton wrote "I would imagine as a drug dealer, you are enjoying these decisions immensely. I look forward to continuing to prosecute you."

fucking kek

explained like that it makes total sense to me.
I don't have anything against FWD at all though, i just like bigger heavier sedans with RWD.

The meme is overused, but it's an Veeky Forums classic for a reason.
Anyway, you sound like a fair enough guy so my apologies and have a good one.

Not him but actually he said it's a shame the optima is fwd

And I agree with him, I've driven the optima and it's the kind of big sedan that would be more fun (and expensive) in rwd. And I don't hate fwd either. That said, Kia's going to try and target that niche with the stinger which might be p cool.

>The car was impounded because Schultz didn't have a valid license, or insurance.

Wow, I didn't think you were honestly that retarded. Learn something new everyday.

lol delusions

lel

welcome back frostbyte you blogposting faggot.
I remember the day you made the thread about you going to jail, time goes by fast.
Good to see you got your shit together and didn't have to serve a muricah-tier life in prison over some mary jane.

I think that's why they made the Genesis sedan: to fill that market. Ofcourse it's not a 4 cylinder turbo, and it certainly isn't light, but it's there.

I personally have my eyes set on a Lexus LS430/460 for my next vehicle. A big, comfortable, rwd sedan does sound attractive.

That wasn't true, it was something the police told the news to cover up the fact that the stop was the result of a confidential informant to protect his identity. There was no valid reason for the stop and impound, thats why the case was summarily dismissed.

How is it not an e60 m5?

>That said, Kia's going to try and target that niche with the stinger which might be p cool.
N O M A N U A L
O

M
A
N
U
A
L

Might as well buy a C Class.

Well it's going to have a DCT w/ paddle shifters and that's a solid meme

GOOD MARKETING ATTEMPT KIA

lol they did and they werent being sarcastic. This is the world of the normie. All that matters to them is surface appearances.

Thanks buddy.

The look on the DEA representative and the district attorney's faces were fucking priceless.