Where can I get some more jerry cans like this?

Where can I get some more jerry cans like this?

The new ones are complete garbo.

Put a wanted post an Cregg's Lyst.

What exactly makes the new ones suck?

I'd just hit up a local Napa, O'Reiley, or autozone or something.

The new ones usually have some kind of safety interlock on the nozzle that takes two hands to operate, so that you don't have one free to pick it up and pour it. That's a safety feature because if you can't pick it up, then you can't spill it somewhere you want or don't want it to go.

It's genius.

Or youre retarded

I agree with OP, these things are literally the worst. plus 2/3 i own have broke in two years

if you douse yourself with gasoline, light it, and live, you can sue the mfr successfully for not preventing you from lighting yourself on fire.

Just get a surplus jerrycan.

This
Otherwise, garage sales.

I have 2 new ones that are either defective or the vent holes are just fucked on the new ones, because they swell right up if I don't leave the actual cap loose a little.

>Where can I get some more jerry cans like this?
Simple: Look at the brand name on yours and google that name along with a seller. So if the jerry cans are Model UO2 made by Molotove Kocktail company, you would google:
amazon molotove kocktail UO2
walmart molotove kocktail UO2

Or you would go to websites for Napa, oreilly, autozone, etcetera and search for molotove kocktail.

>Where can I get some more jerry cans like this?
Many manufacturer websites will have a "Where to Buy" or a "Sellers" listing. Look those up.

You're not supposed to fill them to the brim.

garage sales

the new ones aren't so bad though if you're not retarded

Not him but I had one in my hatch look like it was about to explode recently with barely an inch of fuel in it.
Wisconsin winter, btw. Not exactly overheating in there.

That one is literally the best because you can actually empty it.
The new ones I've come across, you can't even tip them over all the way with the nozzle inserted.

>look like it was about to explode
Explain

The plastic container was so expanded it looked like it was going to explode. The cube shape was more round like a ball.
I opened the cap a bit and it released a lot of pressure.
IIRC its the one with the black slider piece on the nozzle that you have to push down on the filler neck in order for it to flow.

>buying environmentally friendly plastic bottles
>not buying the superior Nazi Jerry Can

kys

Some of the new ones don't have a vent cap at the back which sucks.

I just drilled a hole in the back, and jb welded a cut off water bottle cap over the hole.

Are metal gasoline cans better? Or is there some sort of ban on metal ones?

People still make new metal cans all the time, but they are usually sold in the surplus store.

The best solution if you need a new can but dont want to deal with the new bullshit nozzles is to buy an aftermarket nozzle kit for your gas can. Ebay is where i got the nest deal but you can fond them on other sotes and possibly your local hardware store. Ive bought a couple kits for my dad and grandpa too since they have a hard time with the new ones.

>What exactly makes the new ones suck?

They leak and dribble gas all over your feet.

The safety rules made their spouts too "rube goldberg" to last under usage.