newyork.craigslist.org/brx/cto/6062120894.html
sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/6039685750.html
miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/6030107875.html
bgky.craigslist.org/cto/6054271783.html
jonesboro.craigslist.org/cto/6064624695.html
poconos.craigslist.org/cto/6065431006.html
southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/6054528668.html
fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/ctd/6065226714.html
kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/1992-toyota-supra-coupe-2-door/1251254549?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/saskatoon/nissan-s-cargo-and-a-pao/1251025512
memphis.craigslist.org/cto/6067593604.html
memphis.craigslist.org/cto/6067287273.html
jacksontn.craigslist.org/cto/6070831475.html
memphis.craigslist.org/cto/6038122639.html
neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/6070876269.html
sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/6069956806.html
nashville.craigslist.org/cto/6048792916.html
minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/6068453243.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j6SNzTTFcE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean, that's awesome, but why would anyone need a giant bus? You can't have your own bus business without a shit ton of licensing and other nonsense.

Fuck yeah, road trip time.

ALRIGHT VERY FUNNY BUT WHO THE FUCK TOOK OUT ALL THE SEATS FROM the Veeky Forums BUS AND REPLACED THEM WITH THESE FUCKING HARD ASS RACING SEATS

Not Craigslist but I bought my current car( a 2002 golf tdi) for the same price about 2 months ago with 164000 miles on it. It's really underpowered and had two torn cv boots and needed some new ball joints. Fast forward to today and I see this gem. Shit pisses me off when I buy something expensive and a little later I see a way better deal.

WHO TOOK A SHIT IN THE BUS?

Local sports team, summer camp, etc. Haul the chiddins around.

Depending on where you live you might need more than the standard air brake license though, might need a "carry more than X people" license as well.

>automatic

Same price as OP or as your pic?

Who knows what's really wrong with your pic, user. Plus, you'll always find a possibly better deal later on, fact of life. I did the same when I bought my car, and I researched and scoured used lots/craigslist/wherever to find it. A week after signing the bill of sale I found one for 10 percent less, seemingly same condition but with cruise control (only difference I could see).

I'm retarded and cant drive a Manuel (want to learn never had the chance though)

I spent 3300 on the golf and this guy is selling the performance version with literally double hp for same price and it has a sunroof and power windows which I don't have. I tried to really not make a bad purchase for my second car and I still got fucked. Yes I understand with a small budget I'm confined to shitboxes but you gotta do. I don't believe I was "ripped off" but the dealership wasn't completely truthful with what needed to be repaired so I guess I was the dumbass in this situation. But hey i just wanna extend my budget as far as I can and get something fun yet cheap.

Poor fag here
What do you think about
memphis.craigslist.org/ctd/6024338699.html

Seems shady as fuck. If you go to look at it take a mechanic friend and take your time, don't let them rush you. If they insist on rushing you, walk away because it's cancer.

People gut them and turn them into RV's or party busses, sometimes airport shuttles will buy them and give them a wrap and put them into service.

>automatic
put it in the fucking garbage

what exactly is shady about it. Assuming it has less that 160000 miles and hasnt been in an accident, seems like a good deal.

been in an accident, you can tell how the hood, headlight and bumper line up like shit.

Also, missing fog light in the bumper and emblem in the grille is missing too.

Clean title my ass.

>buying a bus from chicago
Have fun being contracted with every known STD.

yeah you are right. Really looks like an accident. Sucks because most cars here under 3000 are trash.
I might convince someone to take me to nashville and look at cars there.

>good car
>under $3000

Oof, that's a tall order anywhere. I doubt Nashville will be better. Maybe convince someone to drive you to California - sub 3k cars in decent shape are a diamond dozen here.

Try one of the "big 4" as I like to call them, the Camry, corolla, accord and Civic. Cheap and semi reliable. Not the most fun thing but if you get lucky and get one with a little power it can be fun to drive. A decent car for under 3000 can be had you just have to look and bring a mechanic or a mechanic buddy with you that knows his shit. Make sure the engine and tranny are in good condition and drive them is different conditions like highway and regular city traffic

Nah too far. Im not looking for an 07 accord. Just hoping for something that doesn't have 200k miles and has been in an accident.
the solara is a type of camry but I think you are right. For under 3000 those are probably the most reliable cars I could get.

V6 accords are actually pretty fun, same with camrys from what I've heard. However stay away from the 03-06? Maybe just 03-05 but I'm not sure if the 06 accord is the same gen but they have known auto trans issues I had one and it shit out after 6 months of owning it. Definitely stay away from that gen, and it's just the V6 from what I've heard. But Civic is always the way to go. It's a little econo shitbox but you're saving gas and own a reliable ride (if taken care of)

phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/6052974850.html

The ad has typical shiester auction-buy written all over it. Dealer buys the car for 500 bucks, makes sure it looks OK on the surface, puts a normal price up for it, but has no idea if it's a good vehicle or not.

just spotted this

>wooomaaan owned

helena.craigslist.org/cto/6057843743.html

Early 2000's model Volkswagon Jetta

No key

No title

I don't know whether or not it runs. Manual transmission...bring a tow dolly

Body is in decent shape.

Located in Lincoln

$250 obo
seems legit

Whats the max amount of miles acceptable on a car you are buying at say $2200

Man, fucking craigslist.

Find of a lifetime with the dumbass old lady we all hope to get one over on.
Husband died, he fixed on cars, she was a retarded no internet having, trailer park living, 56 year old lady.
1969 Mustang Fastback Mach .
Frames good, most parts there, some rust in the floors, no big deal.
Gets me and some other asshole in a bidding war starting at $2500.
I go to $3,000 at 9pmish, go to sleep, wake up, she sold it to the other asshole for $3100.
Fucking cunt should've gotten atleast $5k for it, I would've gone that far.
She still had the original title from the first owner in Florida that sold it to her dead husband,he never transferred it to his name, technically a one owner car.
Fuck me fucking craigslist that will never happen again in my lifetime.
It was all by chance too, just one of those times I figured what the hell and see it was posted within hours.

>inb4 not green text

Imad now.

>I mean, that's awesome, but why would anyone need a giant bus?
Sleeper Bus.

>Fucking cunt should've gotten atleast $5k for it
>I would've gone that far.
Well, you should have gone that far then. CL is not responsible for your shitty decision, friend. You just want someone to blame. I hope you learned your lesson.

boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/6042539212.html
TOP DAD

inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/6065583080.html
Give me one (1) good reason not to buy this right now.

Dont be mean to that chav

chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/6059058234.html

A E S E T H E T I C

norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/6026028889.html

Will it pass smog?

for only 7800 you could start a shuttle/tour company

thats a really good deal for an entrapenure with the money

Yeah man I hate when that happens. That's why I don't even look at car ads unless I want a second car lol

sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/6058785179.html
> VERY MINOR FRONT END DAMAGE

>chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/6059058234.html
yeah but it's not worth 3k.

phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/6062453165.html

W A N T

scranton.craigslist.org/cto/6066935804.html

Moving meth lab/driveby shooting vehicle

>new breaks
Sellers that don't know how to spell are sketchy

>Condition: salvage
>exellent condition

>very minor keks

I believe he's saying the heated seats are in excellent condition...or maybe I'm just giving him too much credit.

longisland.craigslist.org/cto/6042623858
There is basically no where around here to go off roading too

Diamond dozen? Dime a dozen, as in 10 out of 12

Let's see
>cheap
>one pic
>dealership
I wouldn't even bother if I were you

he's talking about the seats you fucking retards

reading comprehension: 0

was gonna say this seems like half the ads posted are people shit at spelling though.

Because you can get a dorito with this wicked ass paint job instead!

losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/6046714734.html

charlotte.craigslist.org/ctd/6059351387.html
Should I jump on this? try to get them to 10k?

>Auto
>Salvage

N O

120-160k on econo-shitbox, 150-200 anything else.

>good gas mileage

HOLY FUCK

newyork.craigslist.org/brx/cto/6062120894.html
what are the chances its just a battery issue and I get a decent car cheap
the price seems just too good but I don't into craigslist

Think of all the doritos you could line up along the length of it.

sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/6039685750.html

i'm thinking about having a mechanic go inspect this.

how fucked am i going to be after all the fees for it?

Nope. No special endorsement needed. Same with air brake motorhomes.
Have a license?
Hop in. You're ready

Suffolk Fag here, plenty of offroad on the beach

Wow that's super clean. I have no reason to buy a bus but this is really nice, love the aesthetic

anyway, never really thought about hyundai before but I saw this old one on the way to work this morning and after some searching I'm just surprised at how nice some of the early 2000s models look

miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/6030107875.html

I'd love to get something like this. super cheap and 140hp (which is already way faster than my current car) according to google. at that price it would be great to learn manual in and drive around for a little bit

I wouldn't mind living in a bus.

Sketchy. I'd be careful

bgky.craigslist.org/cto/6054271783.html
Im actually about an hour and a half from this place. Is it worth a trip to look at. Its also at a dealship.

>bus from des moines being sold on shitcago's craigslist

interesting, interesting

You're probably better off anyway though. The MK4 Golf's are pretty sturdy and reliable, but buying any of the high performance models at such a low price is asking for trouble... They most definitely have been thrashed and were probably maintained poorly towards the latter part of their life and they're very expensive to do major jobs on.

I always wish I had a TDI for dat fuel economy and solid torque, but I just had the little 4cyls. They're good though, not fast, but pretty fun to rev up and reliable, plus the likelihood of finding a 1.6 or 2.0 n/a that hasn't been thrashed and screamed into the ground is about a million times higher than with any of the vr5 vr6 or especially 1.8t.

CAN SOMEONE PLS MAKE IT A GOAL TO ADD A GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS LEARNING TO DRIVE STICK TO THE STICKY SO THAT WE CAN JUST POINT PEOPLE TO THE STICKY INSTEAD OF GAY NEWFRIENDS CREATING THREADS THREE TIMES A DAY ABOUT HOW MANY MINUTES THEY SHOULD SPEND SLIPPING THE CLUTCH FROM A STANDSTILL IN FIRST GEAR

They should only charge like $100 to inspect it..

No way, it's been sitting on CL for 10 days. That would've sold long ago for 3K if there weren't some kind of real problem with it (likely a title issue or it's a fake ad).

Not for 9 grand. Saw this same thing in black with 10k less miles for 5 grand a couple months back.

>one picture
>on CL for a month
>"we are not responsible for any mistypes"

I had a 2003 Accent and it was fine, no major issues. Veeky Forums likes to shit on Hyundai but they're pretty solid in the "cheap and utilitarian" sense.

The main issue is, owing to their affordability, a lot of them end up in the care of ghettards or other idiots who don't take care of them- so you need to choose carefully when shopping for a used one.

Imma call and get the vin from them if I can. But Im thinking that because its at a dealship in a fairly irrelevant place, thats why its lasted longer.

It's the 6th Gen Accord that has that issue, the uh... '97-'03 models? Somewhere in that neighborhood. Sadly though, the V6 does not come with a manual option.

>people talking about the accord 03 models
Should I not get this?
jonesboro.craigslist.org/cto/6064624695.html

poconos.craigslist.org/cto/6065431006.html

Were Malibus ever reliable

>240sx
>k24 swap

southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/6054528668.html

>tries to correct somebody
>turns out to be a retard as well

holy shit

Behold.

fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/ctd/6065226714.html

This fucking ad
kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/1992-toyota-supra-coupe-2-door/1251254549?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

>q u i r k y

kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/saskatoon/nissan-s-cargo-and-a-pao/1251025512

It's a double whammy, and a bretty gud deal.

I just noticed the hachiroku in the background.

>he's probably on Veeky Forums right now

Literally a Hotwheel...

memphis.craigslist.org/cto/6067593604.html
memphis.craigslist.org/cto/6067287273.html
yay or nay
possibly jacksontn.craigslist.org/cto/6070831475.html
Id like memphis.craigslist.org/cto/6038122639.html
but its probably no longer there.

neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/6070876269.html
>tfw good price for an old car
>tfw I have no place to put it

>Like new

I didn't realize that a crumpled headlight was a factory feature.

sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/6069956806.html

nashville.craigslist.org/cto/6048792916.html

>helena.craigslist.org/cto/6057843743.html
why in the fuck did you go to bed at 9pm?

minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/6068453243.html
>BMW Isetta
>beat to shit and rusty
>$5000

"like new" means "like it was when it got that new salvage title"

I can only imagine it was underwater for weeks.

I'd put this horn it it
youtube.com/watch?v=j6SNzTTFcE0

I found a 98 civic with 180k miles on it for $2300, worth the buy?

holy shit if I was in sfbay I would buy that asap
I'm kinda sad that it's probably going to be junked...