/wfg/ - Warframe General

EHPM edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/DZc7JO4.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/763107-the-glast-gambit-update-19110191101/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

>Frost players

Threadly Reminder that there is STILL no Ducat Value indication on Fissure Reward Screen.

> S T I L L
> T
> I
> L
> L

Please respond. I'm just sitting at the reroll screen

I'd go with Multishot.
But then again, it's the Furis so you should probably only use it for healing.

It would be nice but it's generally
Bronze 15-25
Bronze/ Silver 25-45
Silver - 45-65 or sometimes randomly 100 idfky
Silver/Gold and Gold - 65-100

What's wrong with hammershot?

Is there a TLDR guide on which mods you only want to take up to certain ranks, and what those ranks are? I know Blind Rage, for example, you want two copies of - 1 maxed, and another at like 8 or 10 points to perfectly balance with another corrupted mod. I just can't recall exactly which mods that all applies to offhand.

Always multishot.

Secondaries already get 180%, so tacking on another 160 takes it over 300, which is a guaranteed 3 bullets per shot with a 40% chance of a 4th bullet.

If you think of each additional bullet as 100% damage (it's actually more but that's fine for now), you'd have to more than double the multishot percentage with damage to be better. 300 != 2*160, therefore the multishot is better.

>Running last sortie mission
>Lua MD
>Playing as Nidus, accompanied by a Nova, another Nidus, and a Mirage
>Constantly reviving the Mirage and Nova
>We get to the last terminal
>It's in the middle of that giant eye laser puzzle
>Another Nidus points out not trigger it
>Nova or Mirage triggers it
>Eye does constant damage to the terminal
>Mission finished with 1000 health to spare for the terminal
>4k endo

another mod usually does it better.

Ah, another noob question then. Just got the kohm, the spoonup is killing me, what do?

just ride the endo wave tenno, at least it wasn't a lens

Alright, thanks

Sell it. New Kohm is mastery fodder

shotgun spazz

if warbros isn't full still, I could use a reinvite

>he doesn't 100% status meme kohm

Where's your poem, senpai.

black listed

Warframe builder says the damage one is better.

It's become my favorite gun again since I rolled a status riven

Best Vauban build?

I've built the javlok, is multishot a wasted stat on it since it doesn't benefit from it when you throw it? Hell, what would even be considered the best way to build this thing?

replace lightning dash with cunning drift. i just like zipping around.

>not realizing ruk is saying the poem
Pleb. It's the best poem, it only needs one rhyme, with the same word.

Unfortunately yeah. Plus Heavy Caliber borks it big time.

Split Chamber helps the primary fire, but it kinda sucks.

Full on crit and elementals. Even hammer shot or riven for final slot.

Ash P just finished, lethal teleport is the only real build, right?

Yes, don't forget to always have a dagger with Covert Lethality on it

or a fragor built for finisher damage

Seeking shuriken at 145% strength (intensify and power drift) removes all armor if that sounds appealing

Why do you guys hate endo so much? Do you have literally every single mod in the game maxed? I've ran through over 200k endo in 3 months and I still need a ton more.

>inb4 hurr just do heiracon and rathuum
That's what I do. I literally just do endless fissure missions, heiracon, rathuum and kuva flood.

Show me your screenshots with your 1 million endo and all of your maxed r10 mods then tell me you hate endo.

Dagger or bust >Not having a dagger or covert lethality

duration > range > eff

str is your dumpstat

choose either vortex or bastille, pick up the syndicate mod if you plan to use bastille

>still no squiggle skin for the gorgon

coolio, this weapon is so much fun, I think it might become a regular along side my zarr.

>still don't have a decent gorgon riven

I think it is a case of the other prizes being way better

It does, but I don't really know what gun I'd use to take advantage of it. I like spamming abilities, which makes my guns kinda lackluster from lack of upgrades
I forgot, but I had a dagger on my default set anyway for pocket sand riven unveiling so it worked out.

kela for example cant be killed with a cl dagger but can be killed in 3 FT with a high finisher fragor

>roll it 20+ times
>best I've gotten is +damage -zoom
I love -zoom, but it also hurts

>still no skin of any kind for the karak unless you play conclave

Gorgon prime when

I have no use for Endo.

It doesn't get me plat.

After the ogris prime

It occurs to me now that I have no idea what an LT build looks like. Help?
I was just gonna stack range, efficiency, and strength, in that order.

>It doesn't get me plat.
>Get primed mods
>Max them with your million endo
>Sell them at a mark up
Eaay

When do you think ps4 will get the next update/hotfix. Need that caduto skin and those graxx skins already

Rathuum is a good source of endo?
Is that why people say to farm medi-ray, as well? Cause if one of the rathuum missions is on tier with hieracon at all, might start doing that instead. Hate excavation now.

Rathuum needs a nekros to get the endo going

I can run nekros no prob. He's a great frame.
I don't have prime yet, but that's only since I hated him before you could switch back to old skin.
I'd probably get someone else to do it though, mesa a best at rathuum

the karak doesn't have whiskers so I don't care about it

it has fucking space duct tape, what more do you want

So... Loki solo defense?
Or just an infested mission with ember?

anyone+high explosives

Do you need to to make the kills with the pistol?

If you do try Otherwise just Ember on anything infected

It's actually really easy with any frame in any endless since you only need to not hit the floor so you can keep wall clinging over and over

You don't need to use the weapon to complete it, just have it equipped.

Torid + infested defense made it easy for mine

>a forma
>a potato bp
>a tomato
>a focus lens
>3 day boosters
>a dope ass statue
>1/10 of a primed mod
>a legendary core
>a riven mod

An amazing roll for a riven and the legendary core has the most value. Following that an unrolled riven goes for 40plat. The 3day boosters are all a 40 plat value each. The greater lenses are 40p each but people will most likely trade greater lens for greater lens rather than flat out buy them from other players. The Forma, tato bps and Tomato are all 20p each. The unfilled Ayatan goes for on average 20p. People looking for endo will most likely not go for the anasa because of it's rarity. The only people who buy Anasas are people who want them for their ship. 4k endo cannot be traded yes but it's still one of the best values plat wise in terms of sortie rewards.

I already did it, i just misconstrued it as somehow requiring a single wall latch/dash for some reason.
Just used trusty hek on akkad.

You can't trade greater lenses.

If we have EHPM, why don't we have DPSM?

>DPSM
>Damage per second
>Damage per second per minute
what

Can I please get a quick rundown on the new relic system? I left when the void was still the void and keys were still the thing and now I come back to this shit.

What do the "axi" "lith" words mean?
Are the "s1,2,3,4" like t1t2t3t4 used to be or something else?
How do I farm these fuckers?

>If we have
we don't

T4 = Axi T3 = Neo T2 = Meso T1 = Lith.
Letter generally is the first letter of whatever the rarest (gold) drop is from the relic, and the number is somewhat irrelevant, though used to be the slot of the recipe that they wanted.

Can anyone and everyone upload any and all screenshots they have of any rivens — good or bad — they've seen? I want to see the potential stat ranges and average values, and the larger the sample size the better the results will be. I want up to date screenshots, specifically. I will share my methods and results.

greater lenses are untradable, and there's only 1 focus school worth a damn, possibly 2 if you do a lot of melee, so you need to cut down the lens value by a significant amount, as the chance of getting the "right" one is low

forma is only 11.66 plat, since you'd have to be fucking retarded to buy them in anything but the 3-pack (35p)

I buy anasas for 5-10p all the time, so a lot of people don't seem to be aware of their theoretical value.

>Letter generally is the first letter of whatever the rarest (gold) drop is from the relic
I always wondered about that.
That's straight up retarded.

There are a few exceptions, I think it was in one of the more recent ones where A and S? relics were switched around.

no

Thanks senpai

I will, but do you have any idea how much work you're going to be doing? There are an extremely large number of variables within the riven system.

Axi A1 has Nikana Prime BP, and N1 has Ash Prime Systems. Those 2 should be switched around.

>Spy Eximus Stronghold
>Eximus stop appearing
How do I farm then

Well shit guys thanks for fact checking me. I didn't know greater lenses weren't tradeable. i never tried but I see people asking for trades in trade chat from time to time.

>forma is only 11.66 plat
i didn't know about the 3pack either. I've been rushing forma all this time. It's 10p to rush but the credit and resource cost just isn;t worth it. Thanks 10o.

Saying the wrong thing in /wfg/ is a great way for people to actually tell you usefull shit.

p-please?

I'm well aware. I'll cut a large amount of work out by feeding the screenshots through an OCR program

i would rather pm you them as i have a ton of screens and im not sure i want to crop everything together.

Axi A1 has an Akstilleto Prime part. I've seen a couple of relics where the relic name takes after one of the uncommon drops.

burn you piece of shit BURN

PLS RESPOND

But if both relics exist at the same time, why would they not switch the two names?

Do I buy cheetah helmet for Valkyr

>Meridian has only grineer missions
>Perrin and Suda have only corpus missions
>Veil and Loka have only infested missions
>Arbiters has only corrupted missions
>No syndacite mission will ever pit you up against another enemy type, regardless of location
How much does this change Syndicates?

ok user, here's a compilation of all the riven screenshots I've taken thus far.

I miss the old ignis model

>2 godlike rivens being for the laser rifle
Cucked

Also nice cropping faggot

wrong you miss the black box

old ignis was just a remodeled grakata and the new ogris and ignis look like grineer sex toys.

yeah I miss the box launcher too

the grineer dojo room still shows the box model in the row of weapon holograms along the side ;_;

>I've seen a couple of relics where the relic name takes after one of the uncommon drops.
No, DE is just retarded swapped the names. Take a look at Meso N2 and V2. N2's gold is Vauban. V2's is Nikana. N2 doesn't have a single part that starts with N.

go check out the tutorials in the codex
one of them still has the old ignis in it

right worth it?

Where do you get this screen?

see

Left

do it for her

Cheers

You know you can take select cycle and it will only show the riven, right?

In the codex, under the clans tutorial

>Ayatan meme on sortie
Fug, I wanted a golden potato

>it will only show the riven
i have multiple old screenshots and about 35 unveiled rivens right now. i would still have to screenshot each one for the stats and im not doing that and cropping it all together.

and yes, for even better results you link them in chat and screenshot it when you click on it.

>Kuva Fortress sortie
>operative keeps walking into death traps and everyone dies trying to rez
>take Limbo
>banish him
>walks into traps banished
>still dies
>I die inside of rift walk, too

This is literally retarded and not at all worth the effort for endo or a shitty booster or a Vulklok riven.

>asking to hug someone
IN WHAT SUSTAINABLE ALTERNATIVE MULTIVERSE?

>you will never have as much fun with warframe as you did in the first 100 hours.