Insurance company are gonna axe my policy soon because i do alot of night driving to work (Hospital Worker) and my...

Insurance company are gonna axe my policy soon because i do alot of night driving to work (Hospital Worker) and my telematics box (Black Box) records the time of day, speed, and miles. Is there anyway of cheating it so the box doesnt send the data off I.E gsm/gps jammers. Uk Here

Other urls found in this thread:

jammerall.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao why did you agree to have that big brother shit in your car? Could you not find a better insurance deal?

Try moving out of that Nanny state

>actually getting a black box

Lmao, you deserved it cuck

Why do you have that shit in your car?

1984 was a warning not a fucking blueprint.

Get a better insurance company.

Why the fuck would you voluntarily give away what little freedom you have in that desolate shithole? You fucking deserve it you fucking piece of shit.

>UK
>Any freedom
They have to fucking buy TV licenses.

Insurance was to cheap to say no to compared to other companys paid £1700 with box
£3100 without

Swap for a car of model year before 1996. Those telemetry systems only work on vehicles with OBD-II.

Here's an interesting thought for you guys. In those parts the government is actually pushing for insurance with black boxes to become STANDARD. And the general public sees nothing wrong with it, in fact some faggots even defend it.

Here's the kicker. Where I live insurance companies are trying to get cars older than 15 years off the road by increasing your premiums or literally refusing to do business with you.

We are the most watched country in the world MUH cameras errrrwhere cant even take a shit without the goverment knowing how much toilet paper you used.

>and my telematics box (Black Box) records the time of day, speed, and miles.
top cuck

Fight me

Just isolate the power, take it apart and disconnect the battery. Do this in the dark as well, a lot of them have light sensitive tamper protection

OP i had one for my first year because it halved my rates. If you were smart enough to watch the guy installing it, they draw power to the unit from the fuse box. Find the fuse, pull it out, jobs a gooden. You are very welcome.

>having a cuckbox in your car
You do realise it doesn't make it any cheaper?

He solderd some wires to my light switcy thats about all i was able to see

You sure they won't just cancel your policy once they can't find your car on their data?

As far as i know as soon as the car starts the sim in the black box records where its going thus giving them data if the car is off then no power goes to the box so ideally id just drive one day on and one day with it off

I got Progressive's version you leave in for three months, then put it in right before I went off to college, where I drive maybe once a week. I got some decent savings.

>battery
What?

Our black boxes are different so far. They're just phasing them in, but so far the company can't use the data against you, only for you (meaning they only apply discounts but can never raise your rate or affect your policy terms). It's actually in the contract.

Mine is powered by the OBD port so if I unplug it, it doesn't know what's going on. It does, however, register a "disconnect" and if you do that too often your insurance obviously says "hey, stop abusing the system" and will un-enroll you and take the stick back.

If you need a jammer, this is a good source:
jammerall.com/

Thanks man.

>jammerall.com/
>how to become a felon in 3 minutes or less

and how's it working out for you now?

retard.

Never take the black box.

>trying to get cars older than 15 years off the road

But this is just motivating some people to trade to an older vehicle.

>B..b..but they all do it.
Get caught fixing insurance prices, go to prison for collusion/restraint of trade. Someone will always offer insurance at the market rate.

>£3100

>Europe
Sorry. I guess you're screwed.

Fake OBD plug with ground and battery power but no data. No disconnects, but vehicle looks like it's parked.

And still they can't prevent a sandnigger mowing down people just in front of the parliament. It's really good they left yurop actually they are probably the source of cuckiness there.

BBC - Black Box cuck

they dont HAVE to buy them but when you move in a shady courier guy will come by and force a piece of paper in your face and leave, do not take it from him, hand it back to him do whatever you have to but fuck the TV company
>tldr good luck bong

Do this

don't they have some weird scary ass big brother detectors or something to see who has a TV and not a license?

you could always be an adult and get an auto insurance consultant whos job it is to find you insurance at the best rate then you will personally deal with them when it comes to insurance related matters

>Where I live insurance companies are trying to get cars older than 15 years off the road by increasing your premiums or literally refusing to do business with you.

Because old cars tend to fall apart or shed significant chunks on the motorway.
Because anyone who buys a car that old is poor and won't care what they hit.
Because anyone who buys a car that old is poor and can't afford to pay the premiums anyway.
Because it's your own fault for trying to insure a modified car.

>some cuck actually defends it
It's like poetry