>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

previous

karada ni imeeji wo arittake atsumete ijigen ni tobikonde batafurai
kimo no kotoba kurkaesu
sukoshi no sukima kara mieta kimi no isshun wo kioku suru sainou
furu ni tsukatte yume de saisei suru

what is nessa's favorite anime

What are you faggots playing while we're stuck waiting for patch notes/Legacy?

pic related for me

all of them

Remember quite a few years ago, I was watching ZiggyD while he was telling his story about his poison mechanics abuse. he had come back from visiting his family and stated how he sat at the same table with people delighted about it, talking to him over their meal about it. his guest asked him why he had done that. Why did he converse with the players his unethical build was belittling as though nothing had happened? ZiggyD was stunned when the guest asked him that and I realized at that moment that I was too.

I waited for answer but he couldn’t give him one. Finally one of the guests told him that he had the right to refuse to sit with his abuser and that the reason he didn’t was because he didn’t value himself over a streamer. I was stunned. It never dawned on me or obviously to ZiggyD either, that we had a right to stay away from our abusers. We could put our foot down and make a statement that we refuse to be a part of their lives.

With this epiphany, I couldn’t help but reflect on my life and the many times I continued hugging, having conversations with and sharing a meal with some of my abusers, as well as the abuser who molested my elemental cycloner calling it "shit". It seemed like a natural thing to do. To me was never any doubt that I shouldn’t treat them any differently than I always had. I wasn’t even angry with them. /poeg/, who molested my skill trees many times, would hold them on his lap while conversing with the other adults, and I sat oblivious laughing at their jokes at my expense.

Even after I remembered my builds’s abuse by Mathil, I continued to have a relationship with his Twitch account. I wanted him to love me, to hug me. I wanted him to accept me and would even go as far to stand toe to toe with anyone who would dare have a harsh word about him. I continued to respect him as the best player in PoE and as a theorycrafter. I knew what he did, I saw what he did, yet, his unethical builds, yet I continued the same relationship with him.

>howaa
WI

Many years later, after seeing the effects the double dipping abuse had on this game, I started to question my relationship with ZiggyD. I saw pain and hurt in him. He ever sought healing and spent his life being promiscuous, fearful, erratic, and as a softcore player. Even though he had every right to be angry at GGG, I asked him why he wasnt angry at the unfair poison mechanics, since he was the one who at some point also abused them. He did everything to get close to Chris . When they were in the same room, you could feel this “thing” between them and thime were rumors that they were still having sex. It became very confusing to me.

I didn’t understand the emotional ties that bind a streamer and his game's dev, even after the dev becomes the predator. But I did understand the effects that abuse and unethical builds have. I understood my guildies “acting out” behaviors and I understood the fears and the pain that he tried to hide behind the double dipping and sleepless nights. But I didn’t understand his loyalty to him and why he wanted to be near him.

It wasn’t until I saw ZiggyD that day that I found myself doing the same thing that Mathil had done. I wanted Chris' love and affection. Not only I, but all of reddit as well. We would tap dance for him if he asked us to. It was then that I started to get angry. I felt like such a fool. I knew my thoughts of disgust for him were becoming real. I wondered how he could live with himself and sleep at night. I wondered if he had unethical builds like ZiggyD. I questioned the times he gave me an upvote wondered if he was fantasizing about adding tripple dipping. To me there was no end to the daytime nightmares that infiltrated my thoughts. I could not stop thinking about how Chris, ZiggyD and Mathil had betrayed me by pushing for the most unethical builds possible.

cosmetic sales news
ded game general

obviously take points off if you aren't 100 :^)

>open mystery box
>get hideout decoration
fuck this gay earth desu senpai

post homebrew uniques

>gambles
>loses
learn

\( 'ω')/ウオオオオオオオオアアアアアアーーーーーーッ!

F
I
V
E
D A Y S

>5 days

How much accuracy can you reasonably get from gear?

don't golems already fulfill the purpose of d2 skeleton mages?

>engergy shield

Infinite

Took a break for the past few months and it feels good to come back to so much great news.

AND projectPT is fucked off!

He said accuracy, not chance to hit.

>another lightning skull

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trying a cozy E-Drain/Contagion build with all the money I've jewed together over the past 5 leagues.

Probably going to play it next league. Tired of trying to make any Ranger build work in HC.

yeah ranger is pretty bad

t.retards who didnt play niggahamu cyclone this league with new buffed ranger

What if you don't like playing cyclone?

>ranger is good because it can use an overpowered axe any class can use well

legacy aegis + legacy rumis gonna be enough defence for every build in the feckin game inb4

ranger is the worst

im going to use a autopot this season.

fuck it, everyone else does.

who's willing to bet that legacy kaoms or anything actually good is going to be skyforth tier rare

who's willing to bet it'll be a >=10% chance on opening a reliquary of getting a relic and 90% that that will be a silverbranch

autopots are ethical to your keyboard's healt

well they did say they were aware of the threat to muh legacy items in dedcore

not if i dont use a mechanical keyboard :-]

preserving the value of items in rmt league is ethical

Why would Koams be worth anything when you can get a 1k ES chest with resist and 6 links? I highly doubt CI will be nerfed enough to bring the two in line ever.

You get better AoE/Damage with ascendancies that favor life like Slayer/Berserker. Only do this if you're EA/2H build though.

99% chance of a an alteration, 0.9% chance of a shit tier unique, 0.1% chance of something decent

>league ends in 3 days
>only at 25/40
HELP WHAT DO I DO

stop posting right now

Stop posting, get your ass to work and do 2 or 3 all-nighters.
Ask around for as much free shit as you can and camp in Global 820.
People will be dumping shit left and fucking right.

anyone else is a closet PoE player?

i've like 5k hours on it at least but no one knows i play it. my family thinks im doing important stuff on the pc all day and my friends think i dont play vidya because i shit on their console games

At five days of this shit starting, the options of making a Ranger (again, what a surprise) or Shadow are higher than ever.

But the Mace changes are calling me too (Berserk or Slayer)...

Decisions...

Is the juggernaut class okay for marauder?
It seems like every marauder build I see takes Berserker for the damage.

>31 viewers on cooterz
why arent you fapping to a man poeg

i'm only into women

7 days you autistic shits.

>People will be dumping
thats what i did and im 37/40 last 6 leagues

Going for a Varunastra/AA build since you don't need accuracy anymore. Hopefully I get a legacy AA, but I'll be fine with a normal one.

1 day you scrub

they're buffing lots of uniques right now just like in 2.0, so most relics you'll get will be worse than the current versions
a +2 silverbranch will be god tier compared to double legacy zahndethus cassock or some other useless shit

gladiator?

CI?

Glad Life. I could go CI but it's too hard to get proper armor and block if you pass the Shadow side of the tree (not even going crit anyways, just ~600% phys with capped block 200 life before jewels). Gonna be a crap buffer though, 600ES unless I use a crystal belt (which I probably will).

Hey, that's my job.
I'm looking forward to it, to be quite honest.

AA is wasted on a life build
especially a legacy AA

Sounds pretty nice, are you using GV or something else for offensive ascendancies? What skill?

I want to do DW lacerate Gladiator but not sure if 9-10% block from tree is enough, pathing to Ranger area for a bit more over decent life nodes, resistances (because BoR) and End charges in Templar area doesn't entice me.

>600 ES
If you could hit 1500+, you'd be sitting pretty.
A top roll Aegis alone with 300% in Shield Defense Nodes is 528.

It's easy enough to use some other skill to clear AoE then swap viper strike in for bosses, similar to how you swap inc aoe/conc.

The problem is the fact unless you can Viper once and not get hit for all your HP instantly and still kill the Boss, it's useless.

Easy enough on certain bosses like Shaper, Hydra (but he's poison immune so doesn't matter), and Atziri.

reminder that shiggyd had no problem playing viperstrike until he killed himself to play low life essence drain

I don't see how I could reasonably hit 1500 ES. No int/es nodes to scale any ES I get (otherwise a crystal belt + discipline would probably take me to 1.2k). Though I do have enough armor to fill that each block.

I considered a guardian version of my build that could do that, but I'd have to get a shavs also and probably a Red Nightmare and it doesn't really path well into the "good" nodes (claw/dagger/sword cluster). Life version is at least "budget" compared to that.

Is lacerate getting buffed with the AoE changes? I can't stand using it without AoE nodes, but considering you're not pathing to Templar I'm not sure it's worth using. Could also be fine with just Inc Aoe with upcoming changes. I'm actually considering Double Strike/Melee Splash if the changes are actually good because I get 130% attack speed from the skill tree alone and can just whirling blades around, then frost blades/EQ/sunder if I actually need to stay a safe distance. I've been testing Frost Blades with melee splash on one of my ripped characters and it's surprisingly workable, so I might use that too. If all else fails Reave/Lacerate are still fine too.

Almost as if playing a life based melee character is rolling the dice until you get one shot...

he literally killed himself so he could play with his shav's, but he tried to do it with plausible deniability to keep his autistic viewers happy

whereas his essence drain character died nearly instantly in a desert map due to him being shit at the game

>being this upset about a guy playing video games

Get help.

help me help you not spread lies

>52% chance to do Double Damage, but you gotta give up 2 Jewel slots too
>Does a combined total of just under 33% more base damage than Earthquake

Firestorm beserker
Hybrid life/armor and es
Patch notes won't stop me

Reconsider and go Life-based CWDT Berserker.

>inadvertently knocking volatiles into yourself with empire's grasp

And the point is?

the future is freeze pulse traps with sire of shard and two first snow jewels
get on my level of no damage

The "Buff" to Heavy Strike is so comically weak that any attempt to build with it is pointless when an AoE skill does only slightly less damage and doesn't put you at risk of popping like a balloon.

You don't like the fun user?

Let the streamers play the meta and have fun.

I really dislike CWDT but it's much better than hybrid the more I look at the tree

>Getting instantly turned to dust when you try to fight a decently rolled Red Map Boss is fun
I'm all for stupid bullshit, but the damage factor in this game compared to potential defensive ability is just way too fucking low.

don't forget that EQ can use conc effect

CWDT as a "Pls save me from phys" mechanic is bad design.
As a method of dealing damage, it's fine and fair.
>Pour all points into Jewels and Life nodes
>Grab 2 Essences of Hysteria, a Sceptre of choice, and a Helm of choice, pop one on each
>Razor of the 7th Sun and Eye of Innocence
>4L in helm with Chance to Ignite Blade Vortex Self-cast
>3 Supports in Sceptre
>CWDT setups in rest of gear
>Avatar of Fire
>Emberwake and Taming if you can get them
>Watch the whole world melt
>Add Rat Cage Vaal Molten Shell if you don't mind potentially crashing servers

I ignored the fact that EQ has more potential Support Gems, Less Duration alone is mandatory and has a More mod on it, as well, but that's a fairly good point.

>doesn't put you at risk of popping like a balloon
>EQ

You clearly haven't played it up to T15+. Warchief is the superior option.

didn't your shit meme character die in merci prisoner's gate

>Is lacerate getting buffed with the AoE changes?
No info on that but I assume it's not gonna get nerfed at least considering it wasn't brought up anywhere by GGG

I am pathing through Templar, was talking about opportunity cost of grabbing more DW block near the Ranger area which doesn't seem to be worthwhile.

I want to prioritize damage and survivability over clear speed for this league since scaling GV sounds like trouble and AoE by default skills might get shit on severely. With how Multistrike makes Lacerate kinda clunky in comparison to other skills I feel like getting Fortify and Bloodlust (added fire, full life, etc. feel lackluster) in the main links and apply bleeds through AW, while taking the block buffs stuff over GV to melt bosses.

BV Obliteration berserker and Occultist builds feel better suited for scaling explosions and DoTs for 2.6 if VP is not fucked.

I never actually considered a CWDT build, this looks really fun thanks

Yeah. Generally speaking, you also go Berserker.
>Taking a Savage Hit is common
>You're basically leeching 100% of your life per second
Oh right, I forgot you need Vaal Pact as well. Unless VP was actually changed, it could be moved anywhere on the tree except the very bottom right and still be readily accessible without spending too many points.

>using RT
>going melee

Why?

Is there a Veeky Forums guild?

wouldnt matter since half of these retards are playing solo self found

>Not having someone to talk to while playing

besides maces i'm not sure i'd go rt with any melee build i'd bother to play

if you have to ask you aren't invited

that's me for the past 3 years of playing this game

>not listening to audio books and podcasts while playing

I gave up on finding anyone with half a brain to talk to while playing this game in 2013

You should have talked to high-intellect ProjectPT.