For me it is the McLaren P1, the best British limited-production plug-in hybrid sports car

For me it is the McLaren P1, the best British limited-production plug-in hybrid sports car

saged

Enough OP, the chiron thread caused enough butthurt already amongst shitposters.

for me it's the gtr nismo. Fastest volume production car around the Nurburgring and it's faster than the corvette.

>for me it's the Radical SR8. Fastest volume production car around the Nurburgring and it's faster than the corvette.

FTFY

the sr8 isn't a volume production vehicle

define "volume", 1 unit is "volume"

For me it is the Mazda MX-5 the cutest and most fun car ever!

nope. the sr8 isn't even a production vehicle

For me, it's the Cayman GT4. An amazing well balanced car well complimented bu Porsche's ever outstanding performance modifications.

Production vehicle is identically produced vehicle which is street legal as standard. Radical/Gumpert both fit these criteria and are both faster than the rice wagon

1000 have to be produced. stay btfo

Citation needed. No FIA/NASCAR rule states that

Only street egalitarian in irrelevant mudslime overrun country
And no roof
Try again

>bu
I had one job

for me it's the mcchicken, an excellent balance of value and taste

>spoon feed me mommy

There were Huracans produced right?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

over 1000*

For me it's just tendies, why put lettuce on perfectly good tendies?

Where did you say it had to have a roof?

FIA definitions[edit]
There have been numerous disputes over what constituted production and modified cars when used in motorsports. Even under Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA), the exact definition of what was (or was not) a production car was unclear and controversial, which led to rules written in 1955.[11] Although the term is defined for particular types of vehicles, and that a certain number of a model must be produced in order to qualify as "production", it is another matter to enforce the rules.[11] For example, the 1968 FIA rules state that "production" for sports cars need to have at least 25 identical cars produced within a 12-month period and they were meant for normal sale to individual purchasers.[12] However, FIA rules tend to allow a degree of modification from the original.

You see that?
>25 vehicles

>Quick
Are you a nigger?

>modified cars
lol

>For example, the 1968 FIA rules state that "production" for sports cars need to have at least 25 identical cars produced within a 12-month period and they were meant for normal sale to individual purchasers

I've tried to make it easier for you

>fia
irrelevant.

this
the cayman has so much potential though, i wish porsche would stop throatfucking us with the 911 as their flagship car

For me it used to be the naked chicken chalupa BUT FUCK YOU TACO BELL!

So they're pulling a GM where nothing but their limited edition Halo cars (918) can be faster than the 911? glad GM stopped that shit with the Camaro.

>So they're pulling a GM where nothing but their limited edition Halo cars (918) can be faster than the 911?
pretty much
I don't know too much about business but I don't see how having two well performing cars would harm you, if anything the fans of each would just be at each others throats and bring Porsche more $$$

>gtr nismo
>faster than the corvette.
Not true. I broke down that faked lap time here , , Trying to protect everyone which seems like a massive coordinated shilling campaign. There is something seriously not right with Nissan if they're indulging in this form of deception.

Stay vigilant, everybody.

it's rigged. look at the breaking profile.

>denial
I don't even care about this shit, but why are you trying to defend Corvette in 1ONE1 race, when I'm sure there's 1 or more races out there where Corvette actually won.

stay btfo

implying anyone who knows how to drive in America can do something other than turn left

it's not a 1 on 1 race. It's a fastest lap time. And there's solid evidence of sabotage since they had the courtesy to graph the speed and turns here , which shows me deliberate sabotage by the driver of the Corvette.

I care about it, because I hate Jews and their deception.

Bump

Anyone have that video of the guy fucking one of these?